Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I see what they did there

Ezio Auditore

So I was thinking about the end of season 2 and how RD did a rainboom in a very short time. Well I thought I'd check something out. Now Follow me on this.

The first time RD did the rainboom it took her 12 seconds (and some guy on the interwebs calculated that) she'd be going 1635.1 m/s

So in the finale it took her 2 seconds meaning she'd be going (roughly) 1962 m/s

so in conclusion

12 seconds - 2 seconds = 10 seconds

1635 + 327= 1962 (327 is 20% of 1635)

So RD literally got 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.

post-3827-0-71842600-1337544562.jpg

• Brohoof 58

(edited)

Well done... why?

Got bored.

I mean it took me like 2 minutes to find this I already had the numbers. I'm sure I'm not the first one to find it either.

Edited by Ezio Auditore
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightth ere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

Edited by Lafyette
  • Brohoof 4

Math? Making me chuckle instead of banging my head against a desk? Blasphemy.

That's very funny and awesome xD Nice find.

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightth ere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

Edited by Lafyette

I wonder who they brought in to do that calculation for the show...

They probably used the same resources he did, the person calculations from before, and a calculator. :P

(edited)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightth ere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

Edited by Lafyette

I do commend you for taking time to find this out...

It really didn't take long lol. I was doing my math homework after I went jogging and had a thought and ran with it XD.

After getting the numbers It only took me like 30 seconds. =D

• Brohoof 1

Not even a mathematician could have seen this. Congrats.

Animation Notate 12 frames per second: "Make her clear all the clouds in (12frames x10 seconds=) 120 frames or less".

All the other math that we viewers get stuck wwith are the "Dilate 12fps to 23.996 for Audio calibration, align master copy to 29.97 Frames per second for NTSC standarization and broadcast, down-force to 28 fps or up-force to 60fps on Youtube FLV conversion or MKV container.