Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your names in real life?

kinda deleted

4 minutes ago, BlueBook said:

You read my profile didn't you? :D

I got it right?! :blink: I didn't go to your profile I swear! You can check right now if you'd like. :adorkable: I was thinking either Hillary and Michelle (for some reason :D) and I chose Michelle! :P 

2 minutes ago, BlueBook said:

William?

John?

Harold?

Henry?

1 minute ago, Woona :3 said:

Maybe even Norman or Alfred?

None of those! 

Does this guy ring a bell?

Spoiler

800px-Richard_coeur_de_lion.jpg

1 minute ago, Wannabrony said:

I got it right?! :blink: I didn't go to your profile I swear! You can check right now if you'd like. :adorkable: I was thinking either Hillary and Michelle (for some reason :D) and I chose Michelle! :P 

That was a heck of a guess! :D Nice job lolz

1 minute ago, Califorum said:

None of those! 

Does this guy ring a bell?

Reveal hidden contents

800px-Richard_coeur_de_lion.jpg

Louis?

• Brohoof 1

Well, since it's my 2 month anniversary, I'll go ahead and reveal my first name~! I'm never going to do my last name, though. Sorry. :adorkable:

Since everyone seems to like brain-teasers, I'll do the same! :P I'll only say two words:

Four kings.

@Wannabrony isn't allowed to guess, though; he already knows my first name(and probably understands the riddle as well)! :umad:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Recherche said:

Well, since it's my 2 month anniversary, I'll go ahead and reveal my first name~! I'm never going to do my last name, though. Sorry. :adorkable:

Since everyone seems to like brain-teasers, I'll do the same! :P I'll only say two words:

Four kings.

@Wannabrony isn't allowed to guess, though; he already knows my first name(and probably understands the riddle as well)! :umad:

I have my lips sealed! :sealed: 

And honestly, I have no idea what that riddle means. :D 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Recherche said:

Four kings.

David? :ooh:

• Brohoof 1