Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How's it going Troops?

Prometheus

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Greetings everyone! SnakeEater here.

I'm a full-time student with strong interests in technology, film, lifting/exercising and reading/writing. I'm from the country that has the Unicorn as it's national animal (honestly have no clue why it is :D), I'm a keen Graphic Designer/Artist from time to time and a diehard David Bowie fan. I'm here to pretty much to meet new people and well, find an online community in which I can socialize with other fans of the show. This is actually my return to the fandom, I first joined in late 2014 but left in order to focus on my studies and social life, but now, three years later, I'm back with a vengeance. :smug:

So yeah that's pretty much it! I'm very open to conversation and meeting new people and I hope that it's all smooth sailing from here! 

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and have a fantastic day everyone. 👌 

• Brohoof 3

My favorite Mane 6 pony at the moment is Fluttershy
I found MLP Forums while rolling around google
I became a fan of MLP:FIM because I liked it when I was younger

Cool, I'm also a big Bowie fan myself and do some graphic design on the side when I can. And nice to see you're back in the fandom, I've been a fan for going on 6 years but never really got involved with the fan base until I joined the forum recently. It's a friendly place so I have a feeling you'll like it here :grin:

1 hour ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Hello and welcome to the forums, hope you have a good time and make many friends^^ Your not maybe a Metal Gear fan with your username, eh?

Thanks buddy. You're pretty good. :smug:

• Brohoof 1

Hey there @SnakeEater and welcome to the forum :D
Always good to see new poneys  :bedeyes: You'll see, you'll enjoy yourself here, lot of crazy cordial ponies people :o
Feel free to message me if you have any question, if you need help or just if you wanna talk ! :grin:

JOIN THE MADNESS ! :maud:

Edited by Trotteur Sauvage

• 2 years later...