Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[CLOSED] zoarvek's Ponies For Everypony!

zoarvek

35 minutes ago, zoarvek said:

@Techno Universal

Cloth all the loins!

Now you just had to go ahead and post a super high quality reference huh?! I'll have to step up my game. :pout:

So yeah it’s just my crazy imagination doing it’s thing again! Anyways I like your line saying joke there! :)

PS: I’m also in Deviant art so once you post my request there I’ll definitely fave it there and post a comment there to! Plus maybe I should watch you on DA! :)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Califorum said:

May I ask if you take human requests or is it only ponies?

I will draw mostly any type of anthropomorphic character.

However, I do have this weird, baseless policy, of not drawing humanoids.

4 minutes ago, zoarvek said:

I will draw mostly any type of anthropomorphic character.

However, I do have this weird, baseless policy, of not drawing humanoids.

So basically not your regular standard human then?

Folks, if possible do try to specify details as posture, clothing, references, etc within a single post to avert drowning other user's requests or clarifications and creating a thread of somewhat superfluous messages or doubleposting (for the later case there's always the edit function).

Have a lovely day and good luck with the requestin' n' artin' ^^

10 minutes ago, zoarvek said:

@Califorum

Pretty much, yeah, heh.

It must be the human nose/ears design what kills it for me, since I'm ok with most 2 legged animal faced people.

@woodchunks66

Sure! How BIG should the smile be though? :ph34r:

Is it perhaps a deviously evil smile or very happy smile?

heheh just an adventurous smile pretty pls:D

@Shadow Beam

Thank you Shadow!

I might have been carelessly double posting since the (very nice) system seems to auto merge them for me. Also I do try to squeeze as many details as possible since while I do like to think of myself as a rather versatile artist, it does come with the downside that just about anything goes and because of my mindset I do default to darker lines of thought. Just trying to prevent an artistic tragedy here, I hope it doesn't become a problem.

@woodchunks66

Alright, I'll add you to the queue then. There's currently a ~1 week wait time. I hope it's ok.

Just now, zoarvek said:

@Shadow Beam

Thank you Shadow!

I might have been carelessly double posting since the (very nice) system seems to auto merge them for me. Also I do try to squeeze as many details as possible since while I do like to think of myself as a rather versatile artist, it does come with the downside that just about anything goes and because of my mindset I do default to darker lines of thought. Just trying to prevent an artistic tragedy here, I hope it doesn't become a problem.

@woodchunks66

Alright, I'll add you to the queue then. There's currently a ~1 week wait time. I hope it's ok.

of course thats fine, take ur time u great artist u! :icwudt:

Can I get a pic of my OC Ghost? He's a male and an adult, his fur is a dark purple similar to the color of the shadowbolts costumes, and his hair is silver in color, finally, his eyes are a very light blue in color. His cutie mark is an M9 bayonet with a metal colored blade and army green colored grip. I would love to see what you could do for him, and maybe if you could, put him into a full set of black odst armor like my profile picture that would be amazing! (there is a pic of him, the cutie mark (you can draw it as you see fit, it doesn't have to be exact), and my profile pic if you just so happen to do the armor or not)

Ghost.png

unnamed.png

d26bd41e6b1fac883ce704faf9696192--halo--odst-halo-.jpg

Edited by UltimateGhost3
general edit

Are you still taking requests?

If you are would you mind doing one of Victoria?:

5a68f1a7cac4e_CuteVicky.thumb.png.674ba66ae5cd00c99a4b3217578f3bfc.png5a677e993ee17_ReformedVictoria.thumb.png.90570e85f7ddb39a9a57b9b8da2b8f15.png

She's a young female earth pony, about 18 years old, and has a light brown coat with a red and white mane, somewhat resembling the sponge and jam/cream of a Victoria spongecake, which is her namesake. She always wears her red and white striped scarf and has her hair and mane tied with a pink bow and flower respectfully. She has purple eyes with a slight gradient, becoming a lighter purple further down, and she has mascara resembling that of Rarity's, lots of eyelashes, and light red shadow, again like Rarity with her light blue eyeshadow, above her eyes.

Her cutiemark is a Victoria spongecake with a Queen Victoria-esq crown perched at an angle on top:

post-39275-0-03729700-1478309219_thumb.png

As for pose I was thinking she could be sitting with her tail wrapped curled around her, kinda like a cat, with a fresh Victoria sponge on a cakestand in front of her. And she could be smiling proudly at the viewer, looking at them with her big cute eyes urging them to try her masterpiece. If the cake complicates it too much I think it would be a cute picture even without it :fluttershy: 

If you can't do it or even if you can and it takes a while to get done I don't mind at all. Do what you want to do :) but if you do get round to it I can't thank you enough :D 

Edited by Battenberg

Hey, thats okay by me, just making sure because i saw you already had a lot and didnt wanna put more pressure on you!

https://imgur.com/a/csjKy This is my boy. I dont really have a name for him yet because im really fickle about naming things (sorry for the low qual ref im not a great artist eep)

https://imgur.com/a/lyeds This is his cutie mark. 

If possible, I'd like to have him sitting listening to music w/ headphones because that's a thing he really enjoys, looking generally uninterested and upset at the world.

Also thank you so much, this is my first time asking for anything like this and your art is beautiful so i just had to ask! :P