Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Someone kind with some shared interests. A real friend to spend life with. When you know each other so much that you can really appreciate every moments without unnecessary doubts. :squee:

You meet princess Cadence! What does she say about your couple or romantic life?

Not to toot our own horn, but based off of what other people have told my husband and I about our relationship, I think Cadence would be impressed. I don't want to gush about it here, but if anyone's curious, questions are welcomed.

Do you consider yourself a romantic? And whether you do or don't what is the most romantic thing to you?

no I don't have partner and even if I do, I would never.

Does public attractions bothers you? 

Yeah, I really don't like anything in public, mostly the people.:maud:

3 hours ago, Earl Grey Ghost said:

Needs a question! ^0^ So I'll go again!

Have you ever gotten a little "personal" anywhere public? Or even the backseat of a car?

@Lucky Bolt :orly::orly::orly:^^^

What came first in your relationship? The first burp or the first I love you?

No, not that I know of. :mlp_huh:

When it comes to.... "personal activities" with your partner, do you approach it in a slow, romantic, "let's take our time" kind of way, or are you more "lusty" and fast, "get to the point, let's do this" kind of person? 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

See now, since you basically answered this one for me already, I would like to address the whole crush on someone in a relationship thing. You said not that you know of. Uhhhhhhhh, Jimmie Johnson has a wife and Luke Bryan has a wife. Sooooo.

Same?

18 minutes ago, Cyclone said:

See now, since you basically answered this one for me already, I would like to address the whole crush on someone in a relationship thing. You said not that you know of. Uhhhhhhhh, Jimmie Johnson has a wife and Luke Bryan has a wife. Sooooo.

Same?

Oh, I didn't think we were counting celebs. :twismile:

Same what?