Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

In my situation, i’d rather be rich and alone with no partner so that i can support my mother and little brother, because i want to be able to put my family ahead of myself. 

If your partner wants you to do something that’s against your or your family’s moral values, would you still do it?

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

Good question. But what's a "big thing"? Could be something that I did for someone else that cost me a lot of effort but disregarding if their reaction was positive or not. Could be something very insignificant for me but the other person thought was really important.

Thus I don't think I can answer "what I did for someone"...

but I guess what I would do, what would be a "big thing" for sure... I'd definitively give an organ, blood, stem cells (registered donor) to save or at least elongate someone's life.

Not exactly a love answer ; but also not exactly a love question.

Or maybe I'm just overthinking it... :derp:

Same?

• Brohoof 1

:bea: ... No question so no answer :nom:... Give them all of myself in a sense of taking care of myself for them. Giving of yourself rather than expecting of them. Somewhere down the line of the relationship become blood bound to each other.

Are you brutally honest with your partner and how open are you both with each other regarding personal matters?

Edited by Gone Airbourne

Who doesn't. ^^ 

I never had a partner but I remember this one time when an italian colleague and I had to say goodbye because I was leaving. She gave me a hug and I was surprised at first. This felt really friendly and sincere. 

Did a loved-one send you a letter someday (not an email)?

I'm affectionate on my own terms, if that makes sense. In other words, I'm only affectionate when I feel like being affectionate, which isn't very often. :derp:

Same? 

All night and more in the morning before work :orly:

Just how passionate are you about making love or rather... do you like it to last a long time/rough & quick? 

Slow, steady and build it up :X >>>>>

Edited by Gone Airbourne