Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

2 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Are there any online games that you like (or would like) to play with your partner?

I don't play online game anymore.

What was the first thing that got your attention to be attracted to your crush/or partner? 

For one, she can kick my @$$ in karate, and she’s the first girl that’s around my age im able to have a casual conversation with. Call me a masochist, but i like aggressive women that can physically hurt me, for some reason (which is kinda why im attracted to Eliyora and Mad Munchkin :sealed:) (however my social eithics and morals limit me to fantasizing about them)

Would you consider yourself the dominant partner or the submissive partner?

Edited by Kronos the Revenant
  • Brohoof 2

45 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Would you consider yourself the dominant partner or the submissive partner?

I don't tend to be either as a static state...I'd say I'm dynamic with that sort of perception. I'm not passive, and I'm not dominant...I'm both...so I guess my answer is...it depends.

-same-

• Brohoof 1

I'd say I'm the more dominant one, but then sometimes my boyfriend can be pretty dominating too. So we both kinda, I don't wanna call it "fighting for dominance" :mlp_laugh: But I think you get the idea. We're pretty equal in a whole though. 

Same? 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

When it comes to romance, I'm usually the more dominant one. I instigate more, and tend to woo him more. Not that it doesn't go the other way at times. When it comes to actual bedroom stuff, again, 9/10 I'm the dominant one, i.e. I'm top, he's bottom. But again, not that it doesn't go the other way at times, but rest assured, this is the only man, I've let top me. No one else ever has. When it comes to say, just overall dynamics of the non-sexual kind, we are equal.

Do you remember your first kiss? And if you do, is it a positive or a negative experience? (in other words, do you regret it? Or who it was with?)

• Brohoof 1

My first kiss was with my current boyfriend, was mostly an awkward experience for me, not that I regret it. We've come a long way since then and are definitely more intimate with each other now. :mlp_laugh:

Same? 

• Brohoof 1

Honestly I don't remember my first kiss... *a bit embarrassed* I used to be a more... amorous sort before I grew up and calmed down. So in the midst of all the flirting and smoochin' I used to do, I can't remember.

Do you have a fantasy about saving your crush/significant other, or, being saved by them?

• Brohoof 2

32 minutes ago, Earl Grey Ghost said:

Do you have a fantasy about saving your crush/significant other, or, being saved by them?

Damn that is profound...

I think any man, if they are honest, fantasize about being 'her hero'. It's highly motivating. :D

-same-

I have no place to answer that at this point in time. But fights/disagreements are normal in relationships not where they are constant discussion and communication are key to a healthy relationship.

How well do you listen to those around you when it comes to advice when it comes to love and such?

Yes. I think of them often. We fought hand in hand on the battlefield for years. We were brothers. We fought as brothers. We lived as brothers and he died my brother but he died too soon. 

Yes I'm talking about Soap from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Same?

loved. my family.

Are you still grieving  about your past ex? 

Edited by TBD