Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky
Message added by MangoFoalix

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only one who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Addendum by @Passion: There are only two rules listed in OP opening post. Please follow them both.

3 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

hey Pinkie, do you still practice playing the Yovidaphone?

YES! *Begins playing* :pinkie:

*Startled awake* :stressed: *Ugh* I was sleeping SO nicely, too. :unamused:

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, 14Fan said:

Hey Starlight, have you figured your way around the castle yet? Ever run into any embarrassing moments along the way?

I've been sleeping upright in a closet since 2017, does that answer your *Yawn* question? :scoots:

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I've been sleeping upright in a closet since 2017, does that answer your *Yawn* question? :scoots:

You’ve been sleeping in a closet for 6 years? Didn’t Twiligt give you your own room to sleep in?

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, 14Fan said:

You’ve been sleeping in a closet for 6 years? Didn’t Twiligt give you your own room to sleep in?

Trixie thinks Starlight Glimmer gets lost in the castle after she grabs her nightly drink of water. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

Maybe ask if you can hav your room/closet right beside the bathroom so 1 you don’t get lost and 2 you don’t have to go far to use it? It!s what I’d do

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, 14Fan said:

Maybe ask if you can hav your room/closet right beside the bathroom so 1 you don’t get lost and 2 you don’t have to go far to use it? It!s what I’d do

Thank You, My Friend for the great idea. I'll go ask Twilight Sparkle about it right now. :)

• Brohoof 1

No I meant if your friends from Equestira went to the human world, who’d do the best. Who would you think would do the most not best?

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, 14Fan said:

No I meant if your friends from Equestira went to the human world, who’d do the best. Who would you think would do the most not best?

Oh, sorry. :twismile:

I don't think Applejack would do too  well after what she told me about her trip to Manehattan with Rarity. :blush:

I feel like Pinkie would be over-stimulated and Rainbow Dash would try to pick fights with everyone. 

• 4 weeks later...