Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the longest you have walked in one go?

Reecejackox

I don't remember the length of the travel, but I walked about 14 hours with about 25 kg of extra stuff on me only resting about 10 minutes twice during that time. Other time I walked for 12 hours with one one hour break with the weight of the extra stuff changing between 25 kg, 35 kg and 45 kg.

My family and I went camping in the Cascades when I was younger and we hiked way up into the mountains. It took all day and my dad said we must have walked twenty miles. I don't know how accurate that estimate was, but it was a pretty good stretch of the legs.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm sure I've done longer, but my most recent was a 12-mile march. It sucked. Armor, helmet, weapon, ammo, and 50 pounds in my pack. I was not happy. I want to say I finished in about three hours.

Edited by Meson Bolt

• 2 months later...
On 3/20/2018 at 11:34 AM, Esom said:

I think it was about 1.2km took me something like 5 hours to travel all that, what a memory, maybe I will try to beat my record someday.:P

t that rate it was taking you a minute to walk four meters. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Longest I've measured was over three miles.

The most I've ever walked was about 10km. We were staying at the countryside and we didn't have a car at the time, so walking was pretty much our only option.

Edited by Cash_In

• 8 months later...

16 miles.

While the longest I have bicycled is 19 miles.

Do I recommend walking or bicycling this far? No. I recommend walking daily, but around 3.7 miles distance. never overdo your training!

• Brohoof 1