Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I've been trying to watch the Season 8 Premiere on YouTube, but most of the videos are blocked. Any videos that aren't blocked are heavily edited, skipping certain segments. Plus, I didn't watch the streams, because I don't like sitting through commentary between commercial breaks. If this has something to do with the leaks from before, is Hasbro doing post-leak damage control again or something?

I'm betting it's Hasbro cracking down harder. They've probably had enough. Slight problem for me though, as I usually watch new episodes on YouTube. My go-to stream that I watch new episodes on whenever I'm actually free right when the show airs didn't play the episode, so I'm guessing they showed the leaked version ages ago. Sucks for me, because I don't particularly feel like waiting until season 8 is on DVD to see it.

1 minute ago, We. said:

Use Dailymotion. Just type in "Dailymotion Mlp School Daze" You'll easily find both parts

Well then, never mind my last post, I guess.

Whoa, my posts got merged. That's a new one.

Edited by GeekySonic

1 hour ago, heavens-champion said:

I've been trying to watch the Season 8 Premiere on YouTube, but most of the videos are blocked. Any videos that aren't blocked are heavily edited, skipping certain segments. Plus, I didn't watch the streams, because I don't like sitting through commentary between commercial breaks. If this has something to do with the leaks from before, is Hasbro doing post-leak damage control again or something?

If you're having trouble finding the episode, both parts are are actually very easy to find on Dailymotion, as mentioned multiple times above.:grin:

Wouldn't it be nice if the forum could offer media that supports the show? We could even have a donation fund to make it really cheap, and allow other members to buy 'tickets' for those that can't afford it.

• 2 months later...
(edited)

Are the leaked ones still somewhere?

Specifically, I'm looking for those that didn't have background music yet, just voices and sound effects.
I'm sure I've seen them somewhere many times before when I didn't want to watch them (because I haven't seen the official releases yet back then), but now when I need them for some sound analysis experiment, I can't find anything :( (how ironic :umad: ).

Edited by SasQ