Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Outcasts of Society (1x1 with Shadow Dancer)

Sphinx-Ara

Arcania nods "Technically you are still under her banner" she giggles and shakes her head "With how close my foster parents are with her" she chuckles a little and gets up "Alright, lets go see where my beloved little sister is, and then maybe we can visit my foster parents and my baby sister"

"You know what I mean Arcania." Shaded Persona sighed. Shaded stepped away from the chair and followed behind Arcania. "So how has Indicus been? It's been awhile since I could ask his marefriend what they thought about him."

Arcania nods "I know, I know" she says and sighs, shaking her head as they make their way towards Scarlette's room "Be prepared for lots of snuggle, and as for Indicus, bit rough around the edges, but I like them that way, otherwise he's a true gentleman"

Shaded smiled, "That is good to hear. It is fortunate you two found each other. I was afraid I would not recognize him when I saw him again. Besides he needs someone there to remind him there is more to life then blood and death." 

Arcania nods "Indeed, he did get a little edgy when he learned about a few things about me and Crystal" she says, hearing some shuffling from the room and then the door opens.

"Come in, I was just cuddling Fluffy" Scareltte says as she holds up a cute ragdoll kitten

"Not surprising he always was very protective of those he is close to, always trying to take responsibility for any inability to fully protect another."  Shaded Persona smiled as he entered. "I see, Arcania has told me a bit about you Scareltte, it is nice to meet you."

Scarlette smiles and hugs the kitten, walking back in "Nice to meet you too, Shaded, right?" she asks, sitting on her bed, which was covered with coloring in books and pages "F-forgive the mess" she says softly

"It's no problem I've had my own room become much worse then just some coloring books spread around." Shaded smiled. "And yes you got my name correct." 

Shaded took a seat next to Scarelette between some coloring books. 

Scarlette giggles "I've missed big sister so much" she says softly and looks at the kitten in her lap "It's so nice to have her here now, and did I hear mummy and daddy had a foal?"

Arcania nods "Indeed, little Hope" she says with a smile

"Your parents sound like interesting ponies. So Scarlette I see you love coloring, which one is your favorite so far." Shaded asked wanting to start a bit of a conversation and get to know the young lady.

Scarlette rifles through the books and giggles, holding up one with cute animals in it "This one! I love animals!" she says softly

Arcania nods "Yeah well..my foster parents at the least but I dunno, maybe you've heard of them. Nightmare Soul and Bella?"

Shaded laughs, "I see, those animals are quite cute."

"Foster parents or not they seemed to have taken good care of you. As for those names I have heard mention of those names rumor about a Dark Carnival also heard Princess Luna mention something about using the Dark Carnival as a form of capital punishment but never really thought about it too much or connected the two." 

Arcania nods "That's pretty accurate, father does run and own the Dark Carnival, where he takes the souls of the criminals who do not show any want or do not deserve a second chance, in a rather creative and entertaining way, as for mother, she's  the head gypsy there, considering she is also the Gypsy Queen"

"Ah I see. That explains a lot of what I heard about from talks between Princess Luna and Princess Celestia when Princess Twilight is not around. As for the policy it is a sound one giving them a way to quietly dispose of the worst of the worst without attracting too much attention. Funny how Indicus now finds himself with a family he will fit perfectly in." Shaded chuckled and also brushed Scarelette's hair in a very father like way.

Scarlette smiles as she nuzzled into her hair being brushed, while Arcania chuckles “oh she likes you” she says with a chuckle as there was a knock on the door.

”Miss Starmane, master Soul and Mrs Bella are here to see you” Jasper announces

”Thank you Jasper, please show them in” Arcania says

Shaded looks over to the door to see the two aforementioned ponies looking at them. "So you are Arcania's parents, Nightmare Soul and Bella Nice to meet the both of you I am Shaded Persona a long time friend of Indicus's

Nightmare grins “ah yes, Indicus, quite a promising stallion indeed. But, where are my manners, yes I am Nightmare Soul and this beautiful mare with me is my darling wife Bella, and this is our newborn filly Hope” he says as both Scarlette and Arcania go to hug them

"So Indicus is your acting student, he told me that he was learning blood magic but not much else. Though i guess I should be used to getting only a bare response when I don't try to dig deeper myself." Shaded laughed

“He is indeed my student in blood magic. And also the first stallion ive fully trusted with my Arcania” Nightmare says with a big smile

”Daddy has always been very protective of us” Scarlette says as she fussed over her baby sister 

Shaded shook his head, "I can assume you have had some interesting encounters with many potential suitors for your daughter. It makes me think about the point Shadow Step and I decide to have our own child and how I would approach it."

Arcania giggles “that would have been interesting, but yes, daddy has chased qua number of stallions away from me” she says

”None of them deserved you, they were just after your body” Nightmare grunts

Shaded laughed, "Protective father's seem to be universal. Though you have to admit even with how degrading being sought after for your body is. It is still a hell of a complement."

"Still Indicus found one hell of a mare with your daughter Soul."

Nightmare glares but then laughs "She is one of a kind. A kind and gentle soul and heart, but give her or someone close to her grief, she'll raise hell and high water to get revenge" he says "takes after not only us, but her birth parents as well. Her mother was the most kind and gentle soul one could ever want to meet, and her father..well, if you think Indicus or I are scary on our own, imagine the two of us combined times ten"

Shaded shuddered at the thought. "I'll be honest that frightens me. I know how scary Indicus can be. I witnessed his work after Dusk Flower died. I even saw the camera footage."

"That is why I implore you Arcania to not get in trouble."

Arcania nods "Why do you think I am here and not out with the others" she says "But I am a bit worried about Crystal"

"Chrysalis can take care of herself dear, now that she is at full strength again, she won't let anything happen" Bella says