Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Outcasts of Society (1x1 with Shadow Dancer)

Sphinx-Ara

Arcania gently nuzzles her, letting her snack off of her love "No need to repay, it is what my father would have wanted me to do" she says with a soft smile and continues to wash her, taking the opportunity to wash herself as well, then whispers "Plus I'm an open minded mare, so..if you fall for my hunk of a stallion, I'm open to sharing" she giggles.

Chrysalis was not one that was easily flustered or embarrassed, but at that moment Chrysalis was blushing a flustered green the idea that this mare was open to sharing Indicus an admittedly handsome stallion with a mentality and skill set that was hard to come by in modern Equestria. "Well I'll have to keep that in mind won't I?"

Arcania smiles and nods "Not ot mention" she says as she presses against the other mare "I'm also bisexual" she giggles before finishing washing both herself and Chrysalis off and gets out to hold a towel for her "ready to get dry then into something nice?"

Chrysalis nodded, "You will give me a run for my money it seems. Anyway yes, it will be nice to be in clothing that is not falling apart for once." Chrysalis started drying off feeling like a new mare on top of having this new chance on life and a chance with her daughter. 

Arcania giggles and leads her to the guest room "Hmm lets see.maybe some..ooh how about this purple and black corset dress?" she asks "oh and I'll definitely give you some jewelry and some makeup, ooh and style your mane and tail perhaps. Give Indicus a really good impression of what you look like all cleaned up" she giggles, excited for some girl time with Chrysalis "Also, we shall put your past behind us, shall we? from now on.. let's see.. maybe we can name you Crystal?"

Chrysalis looked at the dress and had to admit it would look good against her black chitin and play sweet havoc with Indicus with the way it would present her relatively average sized chest. "I like the dress and a little doctoring of my appearance sounds nice, I have not had the pleasure to dress up in a long time." Chrysalis heard the idea of a name change and while apprehensive at first she started to like the idea. "Yes Crystal is a good name, a new name for a new life perhaps." 

"Well anyway help me with this dress, as long as it is not too tight my stitches will be fine"

Arcania giggles happily as she then helps Crystal into her dress, "There we go dear, now for the makeup.. hmm maybe some light or pastel blue lipstick, eyeshadow and nailpolish" she says in deep thought, "a little bit of eyeliner, and maybe just a smidgen of blush.."

Getting into a new dress felt wonderful for Crystal like she was a new mare. "I will default to you on makeup I rarely have ever wore it even during the time I was actively Queen of the changelings. Either way I think we will knock Indicus off his feet." Crystal giggled.

Arcania giggles "You surely will my dear" she says as she helps her put the makeup on before then looking at her "Hmm, okay, now just for a few things, lets see.." she says and then smiles "These cog earrings, oh and these goggles just above your eyes, some fishnet stockings and boots, and you'll be a knock out darling"

Crystal went with the idea and started to put on the accessories part of her quite excited to see what Indicus thought about how she looked. With everything on Crystal waited for Arcania to get dressed and then they could watch Indicus' reaction.

Arcania soon got into her own litlte outfit, something similar but she wanted Crystal to be the one to get the attention. After kissing her cheek, she holds her hand and then tells her to wait for her to introduce her. "Ooh Indicus, honey?" she asks and then smiles "Introducing the new and improved Chrysalis "Crystal"" she says, motioning for her to enter now.

Crystal entered the room with a slight blush.

Indicus was taken by surprise he had wondered what was taking them so long and now he was finding out. Indicus put Faith in her crib for the time being as he admired Chrysalis, no Crystal the purple and black dress did well to show her figure and complement her chitin color while the make up, goggles and earrings highlighted her face. The boots and fishnet stockings did their job very well. 

Crystal was nervous as Indicus did not say anything for a while but it turned to pride when he spoke.

"Crystal is a good name for you and you look absolutely stunning." It was then Crystal almost tackled hugged him wearing the largest smile on her face.

Arcania smiles "She does doesn't she?" She asks with a smile "With this, she should be able to blend in easily enough, I'm taing her to the spa once she has settled in more" she says as she sits down and smiles as she sees Crystal smooching him and she giggles "aaaw"

Crystal eventually loosened her grip on Indicus and after a little thinking spoke. "Your a good stallion willing to accept Arcania, Faith and later me without a second thought. I want to ask you if you want to test the waters so to speak and see how we work out. Arcania even said she would not mind such an arrangement."

Indicus pondered the idea for a moment before figuring if Arcania was okay with it giving Crystal a shot would not hurt. He might even fall for her like he was falling for Arcania. "Okay lets test the waters."

Crystal just kissed Indicus in response.

Arcania smiled and hummed "I Was Made For Loving You" to herself as she rocked Faith in her crib. She looked up and smiles "And to think, all this in what? one night? I was just going to go to the bar and get drunk, as perusual" she says and continues to rock Faith and smiling "But you know Indicus honey, Crystal is right, you really are a good stallion"

Indicus laughed, "Funny how I went from forcing a noble to pay my fee for a job after cutting down his guard, to a near miss with a knife and now this. It seems the last twenty four hours has had a lot of changes for the better for all of us."

Crystal nuzzled Indicus who decided to put both mares on either side of himself.

Arcania nods "Indeed" she says as she too nuzzled him "Quite the little family we have here, don't we? Oh and Crystal, how much about Alchemy and Arcane magic do you know? I'd love to pick your brains for any knowledge I may not know"

Crystal grinned, "I know a decent amount Alchemy and Arcane magic but was always better with Arcane. We can compare notes on both some time." Crystal looks at Indicus, "I noticed you are half Threstral you learn about blood magic yet?"

Indicus nodded, "I learned about it but not how to access it. That is something I want to be careful doing from what I read too much all at once can result in death." 

Arcania nods "I leant him some old tomes I had in his race's old tongue, I think they helped him a little, also that idea of comparing notes sounds good" she says as she looks at the sleeping nymph and smiles "I do feel however, that this crib I created isn't fit for one of her status"

Indicus shook his head, "Don't let Arcania's modesty fool you Crystal she made that with wood dust and scrap wood and an academical circle if I remember right."

Crystal nodded, "I see quite impressive, I could never do anything that complex."

Indicus kissed Arcania "See even Crystal likes your crib and from the look of it so dose Faith."

"Close dear, Alchemical not Academical" she says and nuzzles them both "and thank you, I just think our Faith deserves something more fit for a future queen" she says with a sigh "I can maybe try next time she is awake"

Indicus shrugged, "If you insist, just don't run yourself ragged over it."  Indicus sat down on the couch with Crystal following shortly after there he started playing with Faith who cooed and giggled as she grabbed at his finger. Crystal decided to hold Faith for awhile tears in her eyes as she held her child who she thought she would never see again.

Arcania nods and smiles as she hugs Crystal "Tell me you two, what do you know of the Elder Gods?" she asks with an almost evil laugh and looking seriously at them "I've heard they're very powerful, and there's heaps of cults that worship them"

Indicus shakes his head. "I know almost nothing about them to be honest. All I know comes from breaking up murder cults and it hasn't warmed me up to the idea."

Crystal leaned against Indicus while holding Faith. "Sorry but i'm in the same boat as Indicus, never really studied up on them or what they were about."

“Good, those cults creep me out something severe” she says but as she hears a familiar tune from down the street, she smiles “Ooh the Dark Carnival is in town” she giggles and nuzzles them “You’d like the leader, he’s Thestral like you Indicus, and you’d fit in perfectly Crystal”