Post A Quote From Your Day, Without Any Context.

Denim&Venöm

"I can't believe I spent 5 hours at an arcade grinding 19,000 points to get a traffic light lamp, only to get scammed, because the damn thing has one setting that blinks in the most ANNOYING WAY POSSIBLE."

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

(edited)

Please yell, "Not a squirrel!" when opening book drop off so we know you are a human and not a squirrel trying to steal Keith's lunch. :wacko:

Edited by Ragland Tiger
  • Delighted Giggle 1

Actual quote from my mother: "WHY ARE YOU SO INCOMPETENT?!?!?! DO YOUR FUCKING WORK RIGHT NOW, OR YOU WON'T HAVE ACCESS TO SCREENS FOR THE REST OF THE SUMMER!!!!!"

Mom: *leaves*

Me: :( *starts crying*

(This happened about an hour ago.)

• Sad 2
  • Hugs 1

9 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Actual quote from my mother: "WHY ARE YOU SO INCOMPETENT?!?!?! DO YOUR FUCKING WORK RIGHT NOW, OR YOU WON'T HAVE ACCESS TO SCREENS FOR THE REST OF THE SUMMER!!!!!"

Mom: *leaves*

Me: :( *starts crying*

(This happened about an hour ago.)

Damn that must've hurt, I really didn't like this, Mother for me represents the ultimate spirit of love and compassion who always tries to help their chidlren, I really don't think one should say something like this to the son.

Hope you're felling better now, just forget it :hug_day:

• Hugs 3

:coolandhip:"It was a song that basically proclaimed 'God bless America because we're the s:eww:t and F:mellow:K everybody else."

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

:izzy-shine:"this video should actually be titled "half an hour of a Scandinavian man suffering crippling social anxiety over minorly pranking a pianist."

• smile 1