Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post A Quote From Your Day, Without Any Context.

Denim&Venöm

Me: When you redesign your OC  just to kill her off...

Scarlet: I'm still here ya stupid-

Me: Ok f*** you, I'm happy I replaced you!

Tazzy: Hola Senorita!

Scarlet: I don't speak Taco Bell!

Tazzy: Neither do I!

Scarlet: Then how-?!?! 

I don't know what i'm doing anymore... I talk to characters that don't exist... :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 1

"You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future. Not a future that will be, but one that might be.  This is not a new world; it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history, since the beginning of time.  It has refinements: technological advances and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom.  But, like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: Logic is an enemy, and truth is a menace... Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete."

--Rod Serling
The Twilight Zone

something funny I remembered from a youtuber named Steve Terreberry, covering misheard lyrics 

"This thing couldn't hear my a** after a Taco Bell buffet! :angry:" ~ Stevie talking about his Google microphone (trying to use it to see if it could hear the correct lyric) 

":lookup:"Prettiest woman ive ever seen in my fucking life comes in my store today and buys a dog leash. ask her what shes getting it for cause im stupid and she goes "oh, its for bad girls who dont behave" and brother let me tell you. oh my god dude."

:ithastolookpretty:"She was flirting with you."

:please:"She was what."