Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post A Quote From Your Day, Without Any Context.

Denim&Venöm

The mitts grew thicker.

7 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

And what does an honorable and friendly samurai have to fear from these fists of mine?

Well, if I'm wearing my armor, I guess not much. :huh: But I still don't know why you'd want to-- Wait, do you WANT to hurt your fists against my armor? :wacko: Despite what the kids might tell you, that won't actually make your fists stronger.

• smile 1

9 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

The mitts grew thicker.

Well, if I'm wearing my armor, I guess not much. :huh: But I still don't know why you'd want to-- Wait, do you WANT to hurt your fists against my armor? :wacko: Despite what the kids might tell you, that won't actually make your fists stronger.

Well, you know what they say, iron sharpens iron. Or in this case, lacquer sharpens bone or something. 

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

I thought I had black spray paint... :okiedokieloki:

14 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Well, you know what they say, iron sharpens iron. Or in this case, lacquer sharpens bone or something. 

I also know a saying... Nana korobi ya oki. B)

:LunaMCM: "You going to sleep?"

:okiedokieloki: "yes, now be quiet."

:LunaMCM: "In Season 5 episode 24 of Thomas The Tank Engine, If Rusty's ghost story was fake, how did the fireflies know to make the shape of an engine?"

:blink: " . . . "

• smile 1

"Now some things happened in the past, with me and filling up batteries (with acid) - law suits, and some people died - so I can't do it myself, so I'm going to let someone else do it ..."

The funny thing about that song... At the time it came out, a LOT of pop songs were making rhymes ending in Swagger, but that song never did. They restrained themselves.

• Brohoof 1

"I admire the effort here to brush it off, but as every kid and parent knows, the only way she's getting that glitter off her pants and car, is by burning them both to the ground ..."

• Brohoof 1

1. Don't talk to the Mickey Mouse statue.

2. Pick up any tools you see lying around.

3. Don't cross the river.

4. When you get lost, follow the cats (notice 'when', not 'if')