Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc MLP Magic Academy OOC (Closed)

JCKane

11 minutes ago, Midnight madness said:

Yeah so in the Rp everyone is leaving the auditorium correct cause im kind of confused where were at now

That's right.  Only the new students are talking to the Student Helpers  (Which non-new students also have them as their student helpers as well.)

3 hours ago, JCKane said:

As for the dog.  There are super strict guide lines and having a pet is strongly discouraged... but it is not against the rules.  It is only 'recommended' if their talent has to do with animals (rather in general or even specific ones.)

So, in other words, Sapphire will be allowed, but is not allowed in classrooms and must stay in the dorm and not tear anything up.  Including being in a 'kennel' when Alex is away and being on a lease (or the pony equivalent :P )

Apologize for the late response, been out of the house all day, so my posts were a bit sporadic. But if this is the case, I believe Comet would have his dog stay in the dorms with him, inside a dog carrier while he's off in class so that she doesn't try and destroy the room.

1 minute ago, Alex Van Gamer said:

Apologize for the late response, been out of the house all day, so my posts were a bit sporadic. But if this is the case, I believe Comet would have his dog stay in the dorms with him, inside a dog carrier while he's off in class so that she doesn't try and destroy the room.

Well  that 'dog carrier' thing is a requirement for when the owner is not there.  But yeah, that all works.

1 minute ago, Alex Van Gamer said:

@JCKane Right, I just figured I'd let you know the finalization about her whereabouts though before I started introducing my characters into the roleplay.

All righty.

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@JCKane

I'm reading the responses, but I'm not sure where to go from here. I feel a little lost. I'm sorry about that.

How are you lost?

Wow.. I'll probably won't see youre reply until after I get up... was just getting off.. and been stalling said getting off for like an hour now :/

@JCKane

I wasn't sure if everyone went off in different directions and I thought there would be a time to stop until tomorrow. I just finished reading and I think I understand what's going on, so I made myself worry over nothing. That's my bad. :lol: 

@JCKane, I figured I'd ask before I typed anything up. But would it be alright to have Heidi be one of the student helpers with Solar Spout? Since the curtains closed she wouldn't be able to interact with the new students unless she made her way through the backstage door, which I could do for her if that was permitted by school rules.

13 minutes ago, Alex Van Gamer said:

@JCKane, I figured I'd ask before I typed anything up. But would it be alright to have Heidi be one of the student helpers with Solar Spout? Since the curtains closed she wouldn't be able to interact with the new students unless she made her way through the backstage door, which I could do for her if that was permitted by school rules.

Some of the students left the stage already.  But I was actually going to ask you about rather you wanted too having her be one of the Student helpers.  So yeah.  It's fine.

As for everyone else... my apologies but I have something I need to get done before todays over, thus I'll be making sure to get that done... Plus it's looking like it may storm here soon thus my net may go out.  This is just a warning.

22 minutes ago, JCKane said:

Some of the students left the stage already.  But I was actually going to ask you about rather you wanted too having her be one of the Student helpers.  So yeah.  It's fine.

As for everyone else... my apologies but I have something I need to get done before todays over, thus I'll be making sure to get that done... Plus it's looking like it may storm here soon thus my net may go out.  This is just a warning.

Alrighty then!

(edited)

"I.. only wanted to cast the spell on myself," Shadow Flare said seeing that this was a waist of time and she was only bothering the Stallion, "... not on any pony else."

Please ignore that above.. I'm getting a really weird error as it's not letting me post in the RP...

As in, I attempt to do a post, and it says "Your content length is below the threshold required to post."

@reader8363 @Dynamo Pad @Midnight madness @Alex Van Gamer 

Ok, I'm having an issue with the RP.  For some reason It will not let me post in the RP thread.  I have contacted technical support and will get my post up as soon as I can.

Ok... so apparently the issue was that the RP section has a 200 character limit, even though it's not shown  :/

Edited by JCKane

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad

"I have some games like Mario Kart, Mario Party, Guitar Hero "

Please adjust the names of games that have 'character names' in the title to a more 'pony based' name.  Like "Pony-o Kart" Or something.  Guitar Hero's fine.  Just make sure that any games who's title features a the charater in the game, is changed to a pony based equivalent.  (yes this includes if it's is an animal... Like Donkey Kong.)

Edited by JCKane

@Midnight madness

I have to make this quick cuz storm's about to mess with my net (already is) 

But please edit your post.  Only Unicorn/Alicorn's can do magic... Other Ponies (Pegasus and Earth Ponies) are there for Potions classes.  And possibly Astronomy classes as Magic's not required for it.  Please read all the posts in the OOC pertaining to it but mostly the opening post.

So please edit your post.

PS: There will be only 1 exception to what I said above... and that's my character Shadow Flare.  However, since classes haven't started yet, only Faculty know that Shadow Flare is in the "Magic Degree" instead of the "Potions Degree".

not sure why I keep on having issues with posting in the RP.  Seriously... had to refreash the page after multiple attempts to hit 'submit reply' just to get my last post up. :/