Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Roasting Your SSB Favorite

Gamer Pizza

Hello, Everypony! I've decided to try something new. I've decided to do a roast of smash bros characters. Just tell me what character you use, and I'll roast 'em. LET THE ROASTING BEGIN!

2 hours ago, Hachiroku said:

It's not a real fighting game.

^What constitutes something being a "real" fighting game anyway? I mean, does the DoA franchise count as a "real" fighting game? How about MvC? 

Best fighting games in my opinion:

• Vampire Savior
  • Marvel vs Capcom 2
  • Street Fighter III: Third Strike
  • Super Smash Bros. Melee
  • Soul Calibur V (<---that's right bi-yatch, I just went there. best in the series, imho)

Smash Bros. is def a fighting game series whether you like it or not, my boi~ Is it more casual than most other fighting games? Sure lol, I cannot deny that. But just because they don't have a steep learning curve, doesn't mean they don't count >.<

3 hours ago, Gamer Pizza said:

Hello, Everypony! I've decided to try something new. I've decided to do a roast of smash bros characters. Just tell me what character you use, and I'll roast 'em. LET THE ROASTING BEGIN!

I main Ness in 64, Dr. Mario in Melee, Toon Link/ Lucas in Brawl, and Peach in Sm4sh Wii U.

Ness's recovery sux, Doc Mario is a slower clone, Toon Link can't kick and Lucas is a crybaby, and Peach..... never owned that Smash myself :sealed:

My mains: Pink ball original, Bowser Melee, Snakie in Brawl, and did I mention I don't own Smash 4 :twi:?

Just now, Steve Piranha said:

and did I mention I don't own Smash 4 :twi:?

^You honestly aren't missing out on much lol. Imo, it is the worst Smash yet. I mean, sure Brawl may have been slow af, but at least it had actual content to keep you coming back over and over. All Sm4sh has going for it are pretty visuals and Wifi matches that aren't completely unplayable. Strangely enough, I just kinda "fell into" Peach and was instantaneously competent with her within a week of purchasing the game... Kinda lame when the learning curve is that low, ya know :/ Took me YEARS to become even decent at Melee for comparison...

8 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Toon Link can't kick 

^I lol'd xD

11 hours ago, Kai-rouken said:

I main Ness in 64, Dr. Mario in Melee, Toon Link/ Lucas in Brawl, and Peach in Sm4sh Wii U.

1)Ness is a child whose third game never saw the light of day in the U.S.

2)Dr. Mario is a discount TF2 Medic

3)Toon Link is a discount Link

4)404 FIGHTER NOT FOUND

5)Peach is so lazy that she relies on his boyfriend (who is half her height but twice her age) to rescue her

11 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

My mains: Pink ball original, Bowser Melee, Snakie in Brawl, and did I mention I don't own Smash 4 :twi:?

1) Pink Ball is pink and does a lot of sucking. 'Nuff said.

2)Bowser always gets his butt handed to him on a silver platter by a guy who used to battle gorillas for a living

3)404 FIGHTER NOT FOUND

4)It's totally fine. I don't have it either.