Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff The Fabulous Fashionista!

Dark Horse

14086529325534.png

𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪! 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓜𝓛𝓟 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓪 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓸𝓬𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵!

𝓛𝓘𝓖𝓗𝓣𝓢!! Raritysmileywirklichangry.png

553753__safe_solo_fluttershy_animated_screencap_hub+logo_scared_spoiler-colon-s04e14_filli+vanilli_spotlight.gif

𝓞𝓱, 𝓷𝓸-𝓷𝓸-𝓷𝓸-𝓷𝓸!! 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽, 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓲𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓽 𝓪 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓕𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻~ :grin:

--

𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓮𝓮, 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼, @The Recherche 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓪 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝓯𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮𝓭~! 𝓦𝓱𝔂, 𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝔀𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓾𝓷𝓿𝓮𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓷 𝓒𝓵𝓾𝓫, 𝓪 𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓺𝓾𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓱𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂. :proud:

𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓶, 𝓫𝔂 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓼, 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓵𝓮𝓯𝓽 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓪 𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓾𝓼. 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓸𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓪 𝓕𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪 𝓘𝓬𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓜𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓵 𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸 𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓛𝓟 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓼 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓯𝓯 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓶! :D

𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓑𝓮𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓔𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓪, 𝓼𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓭𝓮 (𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓾𝓬𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓼 𝓪 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓸𝓷! Raritysmileyglassangry.png) 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓪 𝓼𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓰𝓮𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓪𝓫𝓾𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓽𝔂~!

𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷... 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓹𝓾𝓼𝓱 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓵 𝓑𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓺𝓾𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓑𝓔𝓨𝓞𝓝𝓓!!

latest?cb=20140907021122

--

Possible takeovers aside; Welcome to the Team, Recherche! Much kudos to you for volunteering your time. I have every faith that you'll do the community proud. ;)

• Brohoof 17

Hey @The Recherche, we only became friends recently but I have to say you've been a truly good person in this community. You've been one of the few who restored even a fraction of my interest in this place. You've always been engaging, outgoing and friendly. You deserve this more than you realize. Your small contributions all add up, and I want you to know that you've been good to me and many others.

I'm proud of you for what you've accomplished and I know you'll use your position to further aid the community. The appointment of someone like you brings me confidence that the staff are trying to pick the best people for the job.

Here's to you, and may your future be bright.

It's been great to watch you grow, Rech! It is an absolute treat to have you onboard, and I am very much looking forward to keeping things in order with you. ;)

Dark Horse is not exaggerating a single word in regards to your effect on the community here. I have not seen such an engaged and beloved friend that has taken the core values of this forum to heart more than you since I have been here and that's certainly saying something. Here's to your coming success!

And happy birthday! 2OjOiGb.png

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH-h---- *cough* *cough* *intense coughing* *ahem*..

Sorry about that :adorkable:

Oh I just wanted to say how awesome these news are-- not awesome actually, but FABULOUS!! :D 

Glad to see you in the staff @The Recherche! :yay: It's always great to see you around and think about it - now you'll be able to officially yell at me in a FASHIONABLE way! :D I hope you'll stay there for a long time - don't make me sad please! :please:

• Brohoof 6

Good job @The Recherche! the folks at MLPF certainly picked a great member to be on their sectional staff, i wish them the best of luck with this responsibility, and i have faith theyll do mlpf proud.

• Brohoof 6

Let me tell you something Dark Pone... this introduction is absolutely glorious~! :D It definitely exceeded my expectations!

With that aside, thank you all so much for your support so far! :squee: I won't lie to you; the prospect of becoming a moderator can be kinda intimidating... but I must say that it has been going very well so far! This Forum has been an absolute pleasure to frequent in these brief 3 months, and it will be my utmost pleasure to serve you all in these coming months! With that said, there will be quite a bit of work for me to do in the coming days and weeks. Wish me luck, guys and gals~!

giphy.gif

I must say, though; none of this would be possible if it weren't for @Sunset Rose. Back when she was just getting settled in on her role, I had just congratulated her on this achievement.  Not very long afterword and with a bit of conversing, she had told me that there was a mild staff shortage... needless to say, this piqued my interest. Since I'll be graduating High School relatively soon, so I was interested in what it meant to be a Moderator. To cut a long story short, I applied for  the position, went through some interviews, eventually gained the position... and everything that has happened afterward is history! :yay:

With that said, thank you so much, Rosie~! I couldn't be in the position I am without you! :squee:

• Brohoof 14

Best announcement ever. Just saying. 

So here's the deal, I recall seeing that @The Recherche applied and I looked at his app. I actually was reading it and thinking back to the many posts of his I stumbled on since he joined and thought, "Slam friggen dunk guys! This one is for real." I don't just look for intelligence, level-headed qualities, and poise, I also look for decent empathy driven people. The application certainly showcased all of these attributes. When I got to the age part I was impressed at his maturity even further. At his age, I don't believe I was nearly as focused and mature as he is. Having a few casual conversations, I can say that his community presence and his application are completely genuine. The kid is the real deal and it pleases me to no end that he is joining this team. 

It will also be nice to have another Rarity fan to troll Sunset Rose, but that is just a bonus. This is a phenomenal hire, and perhaps the best glowing praise is what @Key Sharkz said above. He'll be the first to tell you that he is one of the most vocal community members and has has always fought and advocated for the community along with holding the staff to a high standard of conduct. If you get his acknowledgement, you know you are doing something right. Beyond Equestria is one of the most challenging areas to moderate, because you need to try and keep it civil, while also allowing all sides to have a voice while never allowing bias to cloud your judgement. I have a lot of trust that the BE team has another qualified community driven staffer to watch over it. 

princess_platinum_by_johnjoseco-d4jjfi8.

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Oh. My. God. This is amazing!!!! :pinkie::love:

I usually don't spam "!", but just for once I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ, I'm so proud of you, you're amazing, you deserve every bit of this, I cannot be happier for you, best of luck moving forward in the position!!! I hope you don't forget this friend you made basking in the glory of being staff!!!!! :rarity: You've achieved so much and been so nice to all of you, there is no better candidate for this position. Dark Horse, you made a great choice. :)

Congrats again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

Edited by Wannabrony
Used "your" instead of "you're". I'm a sin now.
  • Brohoof 11

3 hours ago, Jeric said:

Best announcement ever. Just saying. 

So here's the deal, I recall seeing that @The Recherche applied and I looked at his app. I actually was reading it and thinking back to the many posts of his I stumbled on since he joined and thought, "Slam friggen dunk guys! This one is for real." I don't just look for intelligence, level-headed qualities, and poise, I also look for decent empathy driven people. The application certainly showcased all of these attributes. When I got to the age part I was impressed at his maturity even further. At his age, I don't believe I was nearly as focused and mature as he is. Having a few casual conversations, I can say that his community presence and his application are completely genuine. The kid is the real deal and it pleases me to no end that he is joining this team. 

It will also be nice to have another Rarity fan to troll Sunset Rose, but that is just a bonus. This is a phenomenal hire, and perhaps the best glowing praise is what @Key Sharkz said above. He'll be the first to tell you that he is one of the most vocal community members and has has always fought and advocated for the community along with holding the staff to a high standard of conduct. If you get his acknowledgement, you know you are doing something right. Beyond Equestria is one of the most challenging areas to moderate, because you need to try and keep it civil, while also allowing all sides to have a voice while never allowing bias to cloud your judgement. I have a lot of trust that the BE team has another qualified community driven staffer to watch over it. 

You're damn right it was~! :proud:

Jokes aside, thank you so much for your kind words, Jeric! :squee: I won't lie to you; puberty was not kind to me. If you met me when I was 12, and then met me again today... you wouldn't think I was the same person. While I hate to toot my own horn, I think a lot of my attitude was born out of my adolescent immaturity. In other words, the idiotic posts I made, the debates I was asking to lose, the overall piece of garbage that I was... probably molded me into a better person that I would be otherwise. They say the best teacher is experience, and I completely agree with that.

My mother has always said that I have been 90 since I was 8. While this is obvious hyperbole, I agree with her on some level; I only occasionally get along with my peers. I'm not sure why, but I've always had an easier time talking to adults than to folks my own age, even when I was going through my angst phase. Most of the adults I have spoken to throughout my youth up to now have been impressed with my character, and while I hate to stroke my ego once again... perhaps it was building up to something like this all along.

Regardless, I'm absolutely honored to join you and the many other staff! :grin: While Beyond Equestria can be quite a hostile environment... my years of making a fool of myself are over, and I intend to keep it that way.

• Brohoof 10

It's official, Rarity is our new overlord, time to hand over the key to my closet and let her do her thing :grin: 

But really, holy cow, this is really really cool! I never expected something like this to happen, but it's all the better that it did, because your probably the most qualified person to be on staff (well, at least in my head you are) :fluttershy:

Maybe Pinkie Pie will drop by later and give you a cake, as this is a birthday present definitely worth celebrating! B) 

• Brohoof 7

I apologize for not commenting sooner; yesterday kicked my butt something fierce and I was just whipped. ^^;

In any case; my congrats to you @The Recherche! I don't have the experience with you that Rosie has, but I could tell that you has maturity beyond your years from what I saw of you. Having a fellow like you contribute to Beyond Equestria will be immensely helpful, and I feel we will truly benefit from your presence; and having @Sunset Rose as a teacher never hurts. ;)

Congrats my friend; congrats! ^^

• Brohoof 8

Wow, major congrats my dude, @The Recherche!

It's honestly astounding how far you've come in your short time here, especially all the support you've amassed and how much of an impact you've made here. Honestly, you deserve each bit of praise you get lad, you're one of the soundest blokes on here and I'm glad you're getting the love you deserve. :smug:

• Brohoof 6

Congratulations on becoming staff! :)

You've been nothing but nice to me and everypony I have seen you communicate with, as well as being very active. I don't think there are many more qualified to be staff than you! :grin:

Good luck with your staff role, I hope it goes well! :adorkable:

• Brohoof 6

Congratulations @The Recherche!!! Stay fabulous ;)

17 hours ago, The Recherche said:

Not very long afterword and with a bit of conversing, she had told me that there was a mild staff shortage... needless to say, this piqued my interest. Since I'll be graduating High School relatively soon, so I was interested in what it meant to be a Moderator.

I truly extend mine hope, thou shan't be disappointed, which is possible methinks due to high friendliness of the place. Dost not take personal offense, if 't be true somepony treateth thee worse than deserved, merely because of thy moderator position. Takest this with a grain of salt, in case befalleth. Thou can trust somepony with over 7 years mod experience, other places are not that nice, moderating thither is herding cats alike (zero profit and thou art going around scratched always). Thus consider thyself lucky, becoming a mod at an overly friendly board :orly: Mine wish of best of luck upon thee and thy newly obtained duties *giggles*.

• Brohoof 8