Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Race to the End (OOC)

Emerald Heart

(edited)

Ready to go on the adventure of a lifetime? The golden orb, one of the most prized of the crowned jewels has been stolen. But it is not the orb itself to be worried about, it is the ruby that is on the top of the orb; the largest ruby known to ponykind. Princess Celestia has chosen SIX ponies, one from each part of Equestria; Crystal Empire, Ponyville, Phillydelphia, Canterlot, Manehatten, and Appleoosa. Now, the six chosen must work as a team to recover a jewel before a team of dastardly villains can uncover the hidden powers of the ruby. 

Are you up for it?

OC List-

Crystal Empire: Ursa (Emerald<3)

Ponyville: Dynamo Pad (Dynamo Pad)

Phillydelphia: Corners (MisterRe)

Canterlot: Crystal Clear (Lloyd)

Manehatten: Arrow (Lucid_Nightlight)

Appleoosa: Mike McGuffin Pr0m4NV14)

Note: I will be doing the writing for the evil doers, as well as the Princesses.

Rules-

1. No killing OCs (including the bad guys).
  2. No Alicorns or creatures with god-like powers.
  3. Only use ponies, please.
  4. Please try to use proper grammar and spelling. Also, when you speak use quotation marks and thoughts in italics. I cannot stress that enough.

Character Sheets:

1. Name:
  2. Age:
  3. Town: (Pick one of the available slots above).
  4. Race: 
  5. Looks:
  6. Backstory:
  7. Other:

Side note- if you have a character page for your OC you could use that in place of filling out the character sheet. Although, you would still need to answer question three.

Thank you, and I hope you participate!

~Emerald<3

Edited by Emerald<3
I had to fix it

12 minutes ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Hey, is this still open? 

There is a Link in my signature. 

(Mike owns an apartment in canterlot.)

Right now it is just a 1. 1 with @Dynamo Pad (Ponyville) but I'd love to open a separate one.

I'll tag you in! 

Thanks for applying!

(edited)

@Emerald<3

Here's a new character I made, I'll give it a try.

Name: Arrow

Town: Manehatten

Race: Unicorn

Looks: Blue pony, Brown mane and tail, cutiemark of a bow and arrow. Wears Solar Royal Guard armor.

Backstory: Arrow was born in Manehatten. He grew up in the city and was taught to wield many kinds of weapons by his grandfather. He spent his teenage years adventuring until he suffered an injury at the age of 18, at which point he signed up to become a royal guard.

Other: At the beginning of the RP we can just say that he is at home in Manehatten because he is on leave when he finds out about the orb quest thing.

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

8 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

@Emerald<3

Here's a new character I made, I'll give it a try.

Name: Arrow

Town: Manehatten

Race: Unicorn

Looks: Blue pony, Brown mane and tail, cutiemark of a bow and arrow. Wears Solar Royal Guard armor.

Backstory: Arrow was born in Manehatten. He grew up in the city and was taught to wield many kinds of weapons by his grandfather. He spent his teenage years adventuring until he suffered an injury at the age of 18, at which point he signed up to become a royal guard.

Other: At the beginning of the RP we can just say that he is at home in Manehatten because he is on leave when he finds out about the orb quest thing.

Was it an arrow to a knee injury?

1. Name: Corners (A.k.a Box pony)
  2. Age: 18
  3. Town: Phillydelphia
  4. Race: Box *Earth* Pony
  5. Looks: Her pearlescent coat and mane is covered by a cumbersome but agile box. Inside there is a metal sheathing that protects her from most forms of damage. Insulation is a problem however. She is foal-sized due to stunted growth caused by the weight of the box. Cutie mark is a box with a heart.
  6. Backstory: Abandoning the orphanage at age 10 Corners roved equestria picking fruits and stealing to survive. At first the box was to help her get adopted (as cliques go) but in a few years her hopes and dreams went otherwise. Corners had settled in Fillydelphia in this time and life had been good. Though her survival methods had landed her into deep doo doo. Celestia, seeing the opportunity, pardoned Corners in exchange of a favour: The Biggest ruby in equestria has been stolen. They need a theif to steal it back
  7. Other: Has developed Agoraphobia over time. Do not remove her box from her head. Celestia could use