-Star Trek

-Games

-WoW

-Zelda

-Mario 

-Pokemon

-There are so much likes! lol

Dislikes: Drama

-people who think they are better than you.

-rudeness

Hobbies: DRAWING so much drawing, I love to do lots of crafty stuff. I try to cook different and new things to find out what I like. I like to spend time outside, camping, hiking, hunting (not for sport), fishing. I play games when I have time. Spending time with my family, and doing silly/crazy stuff. 

Other: I'm rather shy, but once we get to know each other I come out of my shell. I'm religious and I'm not afraid to show it! I have my minor in Psychology and I am almost done with my major in Human Resource Management.   :)

Edited by Stardust*
  • Brohoof 4

Name: Riley

-CRAFTS

--crochet

--sewing

-Reading

-Writing

-Astrology

-Mythology

-PONIES

-Sci-fi

-History

-THOR

-Avengers

-Superman

-X-men

-Comics

-Harry Potter

-Star Wars

-Star Trek

-Games

-WoW

-Zelda

-Mario 

-Pokemon

-There are so much likes! lol

Dislikes: Drama

-people who think they are better than you.

-rudeness

Hobbies: Playing with my two daughters, spending time with my hubby, DRAWING so much drawing, I love to do lots of crafty stuff. I try to cook different and new things to find out what I like. I like to spend time outside, camping, hiking. I play games when I have time. 

Other: I'm rather shy, but once we get to know each other I come out of my shell. :)

I would love to talk to you :)

• Brohoof 1

Name: Nynke

Ponies, Music, Art, Food

Dislikes:

Wifi Errors, bugs, non-cute animals, school, people who think they are better than others

Hobbies:

Drawing, Painting, Making music, Sports

Other Info:

Christian, mix of all ponies, nothing special really, at least none I can think of right now, but if you want to talk, feel free to PM me

• Brohoof 2

1AkiWA.png

Big thankyou to PucksterV for this awesome Signature X

Name: Jónas Rafnar Jónasson (JonasDarkmane)

Likes: Video games, books, history, Puck <3, basketball, politics, RPing, drawing :yay:

Dislikes: Homophobes, fakers, unnecessarily mean people, bullies, people that use other people  >_>

Hobbies: Reading history, playing basketball, playing games, drawing, talking with people :D

Other Info: I am just another user, nothing special about me :adorkable:, no one wants to be my friend anyway, but I am ok with that :icwudt:. If you are actually interested, you can PM if you want, I am always open for a PM. Not that I am expecting one since I am probably not a likeable person ;).

sig-3743961.sig-3743961.full.gif

I am going to repost this, even though I am talking to some people from here, no one can have enough friends, what then true friends ;)

• Brohoof 4

Name: The Legend of Kalevala/Surullinen Kenguru/Artonas/Bothasye/Btvsiedr/Grvmieja/Ntrtaauo/Vindstodt/Vladimir Czethinter/ (real name: Wolfgang Rutherford)

Likes: Music. I couldn't live without it. Ponies (duh). Movies, obscure video games like Creeper World, Endeavor, K.O.L.M., the Robot Wants series, Bloons series, etc. In short, I never play a game I have to pay for. It's just a game. Also like the Fallout series and Shadow of Mordor.

Dislikes: Haters, Obama, having no friends (brony or otherwise), living a horrifically sheltered life up until last Christmas, so I have no real-world experiences, 3+quels, and loud watches.

Hobbies: Ponies (way more than I really should), telling Tall Tales, used to be a: programmer, animator, writer, musician. Too lazy for those now. But I do wish I could write or draw...

Other Info: Blebdargen fledible no-hip! PM me! i is so lonely...

• Brohoof 1

If anypony knows how to attach a banner on my computer as my sig, please tell me.

Weeeell... I'm bored so why not...

Name: Ebba

Likes: Gaming (I mostly play Skyrim), drawing, music (I have bass, piano, guitar and flute but I also play drums and ukulele. My main instrument is my beloved bass! Favourite bands are Imagine Dragons, Muse and Nirvana), acting (I would like it to be my career), talking to people, being a fangirl, eating, baseball, tennis, ice hockey and what not.

Favourite TV-show: Game of Thrones

Favourite brand: Converse (hoho, got 16 pairs, baby!)

Favourite actors: Aidan Turner, Johnny Depp and Jamie Campbell Bower

Favourite movies: The Hobbit -trilogy

Favourite anime: Attack on Titan

Dislikes: One Direction, Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj (music these days, pff), starting conversations (I feel really awkward and don't know actually know how to start one. I always fear that I am bothering people and being annoying. I can also be very shy at least for a moment until I get started. And when I do there seems to be no end. That's why I prefer that other person starting it), people wishing me happy birthday (I don't like being in the middle of attention. And it's not that I don't like presents it's just the "happy birthday" -part :D) aand... okay I can't think of anything anymore...

Hobbies: two different dances and scouting are my official hobbies. Then there of course are my instruments but they are more like self teaching whenever I feel like it.

Other Info: Hmm.... I can't think of anything anymore xD please skype me if you feel like it. You can find my skype from my profile. But please do not even wish to call me before I get to know you better xD

Edited by RainbowFetish
  • Brohoof 2

Dem skillz, brah!

Name: oob

Dislikes:Bullies, Haters

Hobbies:Nope

Other Info:I'm lonely

Was quite a post from me back then :D 

I have changed though =)<3

Age = 18

Likes = Ponies, Rarity, Happy things =)

Dislikes = Not happy things =)=)=)

Other info = YAY =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

• Brohoof 3

Name: Andrew

Dislikes: Crowded places and social gatherings, Loud noise, Negativity ( I'm kinda strange like that)

Edited by kuma9k
  • Brohoof 1

PSN:kuma9k

Nintendo Network: kuma9k

repost this for new ponies

Hi my name is Tony, mostly known as Balareth, Marquis or the guy that is using the blue mare in the Ask a pony section

my age well, probably am one of the old bronies here, am 24 years old, my bday is 14/2/1991

my gender.... well am a male

my country of origin... well i dunno if should i type it here... am from México

my likings? well i do enjoy making animations, play old videogames, and making draws, there's no much to say about me, lets say i do enjoy watchign youtube, make experiments, chat and help people if they are DBL (Depressed/bored/lonely)

my dislikes, oh my! I dont like liars, trolls, people that break promises, hypocrites, liver, onions, animal cruelty, violence in general

Hobbies animating, currently am in a big project... is a secret, after all Swirl is Love Swirls is life

Others: im immune to feel DBL (depressed, bored and lonely) try me if you wish

now i must say something before my post is read and eventually forgot, i dont have any proof to tell you am a special guy because i am as much as the rest of the people, if you wish to PM you will receive my help in anything, opinion, life advise, am your servant to whoever who is reading this, are you bored? indifferent? well, how bout if you pm me and see what happens? who knows maybe i can be that missing piece you been looking for, maybe i can be a living diary of your activites or maybe i can be the person that you can yell and listen carefully, i can see that you think i can sound ridiculous or trying to get attention, well am not, am not forcing you to read this whole thing, is up to you if you wish to PM me or not.

People are lonely, people needs a good friend to tell their secrets with all confidence and ill confess mine, and i have some secrets that can change your life i can assure you, are you open minded person? ill be more than pleased to share all my knowledge and ideas to you at the same time ill be anxious to hear your story, are you a closed minded person? ill respect your ideas and manners and i even try to suport you in every way i can.

so why dont give me a try and PM just saying hello? what you have to lose? if you want to find a person where you can yell, insult, cheer, help, laugh, love, worship, care or any other thing, ill be here offering my services and ready when you are to start a journey that may give you a lot.

• Brohoof 2

eh, why not?

Name: Harry

Likes: Vidja games, Books, Movies, TV Shows, Cartoons and Art

Dislikes: I'm pretty tolerant so I'm okay with most things... though I despise the radio

Hobbies: Drawing, Reading, Cooking, Amateur Film Making and (hopefully soon)Animation 

Other: I'm a low-key furry and an all round nerd

All of my favorite TV Shows, Movies and what not are in my profile

Edited by Meagre Mumbling
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Alex (or 'Kirby' I guess if you want to call me that)

Likes: Reading, eating, baking, eating what I just baked, listening to music, watching grown men play video games, watching grown women play video games, the rest of YouTube, a show made for small children, ponies, Fluttershy, the Yogscast/YoGPoD, and playing video games myself. Oh, and Hot Chocolate.

Dislikes: Politics, complicated designs, loud small children, monotone noises rising the volume, and the darkness.

Hobbies: wait so our likes aren't meant to be what we like doing? Oops. Well, you've read that now.

Other Info: I'm a homosexual, and I can fit an entire Apple in my mouth. Oh and I have pretty much all the Social Media's (snapchat and Twitter included).

• Brohoof 1

Re-post because UPDATES:

Name: Dan

Country England, U.K. 

Likes: Rainbow Dash, Video Games (Nintendo mostly), Anime, Pink Floyd and other rock bands, Fighting the Giant Evil Monkey Man and saving the 9th Dimension. I also have a massive addiction to Colombian coffee. 

Dislikes: Grumpiness, Football, Cod of Doody, the goddamn smurfs.

Hobbies: Listening to music, more video games, shouting "Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora!" or "Atatatatatatata!", playing instruments and sometimes drawing.

Miscellaneous Information: I have autism and I find it hard to act like a normal person socially. I can still talk on the interwebs though. 

• Brohoof 1

my_oc_banner_by_obviouslyoddball-d95ez5k

Favourite TV-show: Game of Thrones

Why not My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? You might want to check that show out, I think you'll like it.

and I can fit an entire Apple in my mouth.

I can fit two crabapples in my mouth. You have been beaten.

*incognito mode* I'm pretty open-minded and ready to meet new people so to learn about me either visit my profile or consider hitting me up on Skype: (incognitokiwoy)

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 2

Eh, why not? This looks like fun.

Name: Wade

Likes: MLP, SAO, video games, sports, TV, singing, playing guitar, spending time with family and friends, cute girls :yay:

Things I like in people: A level head, a good sense of humor, someone down to earth

Dislikes: I'm not too picky of a person. As long as there's trust, we're a'ight

Other: I'm a furry. I have a Skype and a Kik.

Photo: Eh, why not?

t3oSCJs.jpg

• Brohoof 1

img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-

"I'd rather trust and regret, than doubt and regret."

Name: Elephth

Inspirations: Role models such as Ghandi, Walt Disney, Mel Blanc, Jürgen Höller

Welcome to the NHK, spongebob (the first three seasons), friendship is magic, the iron giant.

Dislikes: Obsessive behaviour, laziness, smokers , megalomaniacs. The list goes on. Basically all bad influences on children.

Minor dislikes: What youtube classifies as quality content, sheep, people who say it's fair use when they don't know what fair use is.

Hobbies: Video editing, 2D animation, drawing, composing, room planning, playing pokemon hardmode (the pokemon games is the only series I still play to this day. I don't consider myself a gamer). I don't watch cartoons/anime/movies all that often. 

Other Info: For more info, check out my profile.

Name: (You will never know my real name :okiedokielokie: Unless I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY trust you :P) Twilight Aqua

Likes: Swimming, MERMAIDS <3 <3, laughter, duckies xD, The Hunger Games, kindness, SOCKS <3,books, sometimes RPs... :please:

Dislikes: People that act better than others, naturally unkind people for unnecessary reasons :okiedokielokie:, spiders, heights D:, people who pretend to be someone they're not, haters >_> , and people who treat the ocean like their personal garbage can :angry:

Hobbies: Swimming, Reading, RPing... :blush: , sometimes drawing, a little bit of writing (although I'm pretty bad at it >-<), discussing, and laughing!

Other: There is more information on my profile :)

Edited by TwilightAqua
  • Brohoof 6

img-30211-1-img-30211-1-QKvltej.jpg

Sig by

My OC:Aqualuna Sea Splash :blush:

Thought I'd have a go at this - I'm seriously lacking in internet friends :)

Name: Arctic / Fia

Likes: Drawing, reading, horses and horse-riding, skiing, watching TV (I have more favourite shows than I could count), almost all animals, making new friends, creating things and improving myself :)

Dislikes: Accordions (I'm terrified of them), lots of food (I'm a really picky eater), insects, mean people ect :)

Hobbies: Horse-riding, drawing (Fia94 on Deviantart), skiing very occasionally, TV show binge watching, and I am literally always on the internet :)

Other Info: Ermm I have no idea what to put here - if you've got any questions, feel free to ask :)

• Brohoof 6

Well, here it goes(Again)

Name on Forum: Rising Shine

Hobbies: MLP FiM obliviously, writing fics, Formula 1 and video games(Especially the Metal Gear ones)

I'm a normal unnormal guy, who is usually friendly and helpful, always ready to help best as possible. I'm most of my time at home, but also learning for the joinery job, soon in my 2nd year of learning. I'm not really a guy for sports, just not interesting for me. I'm kinda an untypical german compared to lot of others. I don't drink any kind of alcohol and never smoked in my life before. My status is single and never had any girlfriend before in my life, even when people tell me here, that they are surprised I dun have one yet. I was born on 14th january 1994. Besides MLP I watch often comedy shows, cartoon or not, in TV. Movies can be a lot so long I like it. Except for radio and MLP Songs I don't listen much to music, but as long I like a song it can be any kind of genre. I read too from time to time and also writing own MLP Fics. I watch the motorsport show Formula 1, my favourite driver is the britian Jenson Button. I love the Metal Gear games, besides those I can play anything so long I like it. I'm pretty open about myself here, soooo ...

... if ya wanna talk, PMs alwyays open :love:

And Dashie is best pony, rest comes on 2nd place :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Legends never die. Ponies neither.

blogentry-24406-0-80578900-1482254802.png

Rainbow Dash is best pony! Ava made by Pandora^^

Name: Amethyst/SJ

Likes/Hobbies: Ceramics, Drawing, Reading, Writing, Watching Anime/Cartoons, Hand Sanitiser

Dislikes: 99% of the Worlds Population, Liars, Attention Seekers and Just Plain Morons.

Other Info: I'm Bi

• Brohoof 4

Name: Kothen/ Kevin Irl

Interests: Ponies, Drawing, Anime, FPS's games, Military Simulation games, Zombie Games etc. Horror movies and stories. 

Dislike: Jerks, Youtube Comments (So toxic), and just in general very toxic environments.

Info: Starting College next week and going into Computer Science.

• Brohoof 3

I'm learning how to draw! if you have any advice or anything let me know! If you just wanna say hi, shoot me a pm! Wanna play a game with me? Add me on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kothen/