Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is 1 unpopular opinion you have on Fashion?

Reecejackox

Most Brand-shirts don't look good, because they are basically wearable advertisement for said brands since they are just the brand's logo in most cases. I like the cheap shirts with something unique written/pictured in them more. 

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, Rainbow Dash said:

SANDALS ARE NOT SHOES. Nor should they be seen as 'footwear'. I dont wrap a yoga mat around my body and call it a jumpsuit, why is a rubber block with straps a shoe?

Plus they're itchy and uncomfortable as hell! Flip-flops all the way for me B)

• Brohoof 1

My opinion about fashion: I don't care, I just wear what I will see on the top of the clothes heap. Comfort over look.

• Brohoof 2

Anytime I go looking for clothes, this is what's in my mind.."It's not rarity enough."

I don't like boyfriend jeans for girls. Why would a girl want to wear something that looks like male fashion (which is how it looks to me)? It does no service to the feminine physique and I don't like it. I prefer retro clothing from when they knew how to accentuate the figure properly, rather than attempt to hide it.

• Brohoof 1

I don't think there's anything wrong with ignoring fashion and dressing outside the box. I mix a lot of different styles and it looks weird to some, but I'm weird to some so that's okay.