Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the worst and best thing about you?

Isobel

You get a brohoof for making this great thread, OP. :D

Anyway, the worst thing about me is probably my temper and extremely low self-esteem bundled with self hatred. As well as the fact that I tend to run away from things I'm supposed to do, and procrastinate intensely. I get really scared of any official real life business and am also really timid around strangers. Lastly, I have a tendency to guilt trip people when I get mad, and kind of shove their mistakes into their faces even after they've apologized.

The best thing about me is my adversity to a lot of stress and other things. Sure, I'll explode a million times over from stress and emotional issues, but somehow I live through it all and eventually continue after the fallout's over. I tend to be really creative too, and am able to make up worlds and stories at the turn of a hat. As well, when I find something important, I become really dedicated to it and don't do a half-assed job. I devote my energy and all to it, working hard to keep it going.

Yikes, I just realized how alike we are.

Bad - I have no self-control. When I'm mad... I just can't control it.

Good - I'm able to make friends easily and am extremely friendly. I'm a nice girl...usually. ♥

Bad: I'm very arrogant and I'm very bad with words. I also have a HUGE temper.

Good: I'm a Genius. I'm also a very empathetic. I also try to reason all the time.

Is that really you or just GLaDOS? XD

Bad: I can be very condescending >:3. I can also completely change the flow of a conversation and make everything extremely uncomfortable. Also, I'd love to fight others, but or some reason I don't :/

Good: I'm modest, understanding, and patient. I might have more good traits, but like I said -- I'm modest XD!

(edited)

Bad:I have to be the worst person at socializing in real life!

I'm bad at helping people

Good:Not annoying,and I rarely get mad.

Edited by Flutter Derp

(edited)

Best thing:

My winning sense of style

I'd like to think that it is my personality, I'm quite a laid back, funny sort of person. I can be clever when I want to be and I am hardly ever sad. I'm pretty much great, hilarious, awe-inspiring, jaw dropping and humble too.

Worst thing:

Sometimes my ego can get a teensy bit out of hand. Also sometimes I shy away from social activities in order to spend time on the computer which I see as a big flaw.

But alas, the positives outweigh the negatives. I hope...Must .resist.urge.to.stroke.ego!

Edited by Gingerpotato

Bad:

-I procrastinate a lot

-I tend to be somewhat shy around people I don't know and I am often uncomfortable having conversations with strangers

-I feel like because of my shyness and lack of confidence I will never have a girlfriend, which makes me sad :(

-I let a lot of things bother me a lot that shouldn't really bother me, and I'm often in a bad mood because of it

-I tend to be pessimistic, but I think of it more as being realistic

-I can get irritated pretty easily, which puts me in a crappy mood

Good:

-I've always been pretty smart

-I think of myself as a reliable, trustworthy person, and also a good friend.

-I'm honest; I do not lie to people unless I feel that I absolutely have to

Bad: i test peoples emotions and how they react to things by playing with there my minds making them believe i am a nice person i then manipulate them and make them change there views on the world etc. then i abandon them when they bore me.......

i sound like a terrible person

good: im extremely intellectual so i can solve most puzzles, problems, etc

Best: I like to consider myself a reasonable and logical person. I'm also told that I'm humble.

Worst: I don't even know how to ride a bike. I mean, what the hell, man.

if the worst thing about you is that cant ride a bike you must be one great person :lol:

(edited)

The best is probably that I usually try to know, understand, educate myself on or do something or someone before I judge it. I also don't like holding grudges, though people who are annoying or rude consistently I tend to ignore.

My worst is I overestimate myself too much, to the point I even disappoint me. I'm a bit of a supremist so to speak. :P And when you're not nearly as good as your mind says and wants you to be, it's quite depressing.

And yeah, I'm also not content with much. A lot of things bore me lately; it takes a lot to stimulate myself, which is horrible. I feel dead inside almost sometimes.

And to add for worst, I panic a lot in real life and so I joke around to ease myself, and everyone thinks I'm an annoying prick who can't take anything seriously.

Edited by Fizzydoo-The-Daring
  • Brohoof 1

The best is probably that I usually try to know, understand, educate myself on or do something or someone before I judge it. I also don't like holding grudges, though people who are annoying or rude consistently I tend to ignore.

My worst is I overestimate myself too much, to the point I even disappoint me. I'm a bit of a supremist so to speak. :P And when you're not nearly as good as your mind says and wants you to be, it's quite depressing.

And yeah, I'm also not content with much. A lot of things bore me lately; it takes a lot to stimulate myself, which is horrible. I feel dead inside almost sometimes.

And to add for worst, I panic a lot in real life and so I joke around to ease myself, and everyone thinks I'm an annoying prick who can't take anything seriously.

i guess there is someone similar to me. I know how you feel im starting to get bored of life to i feel like i am no-one. and everyone thinks im a prick i hope you get out of the situation your in.

• Brohoof 1

if the worst thing about you is that cant ride a bike you must be one great person :lol:

I mostly chose that because I feel like it represents me being too lazy to try new things.

I like the depth some have taken in this thread. In my Masters we were asked this in one of our classes

Worst: I have terrible social anxiety. With the exception of my patients, I am always very worried what people think of me. This is definitely a fault and I am working on it alot.

Best: My level of empathy is very high and I am extremely nonjudgmental. I can listen to the horrible things that some of my patients have done with batting an eyelash

nice thread

Worst: I'm far too egotistical to point out a flaw in myself. Haha, nah, I'm pretty sure I am incredibly annoying after prolonged exposure.

Best: I consider myself a nice guy with an inability to be nosy.

Watch me suddenly turn nosy now.

Is that really you or just GLaDOS? XD

Bad: I can be very condescending >:3. I can also completely change the flow of a conversation and make everything extremely uncomfortable. Also, I'd love to fight others, but or some reason I don't :/

Good: I'm modest, understanding, and patient. I might have more good traits, but like I said -- I'm modest XD!

That's real me.

Best: I Like Ponies I am very artistic and... I don't know... I'm optimistic, I guess.

Worst: I'm Anti-Social I'm a quite person and if I meet someone knew I'll usually stay really quite.

• Brohoof 1

warning. im going to contradict myself a thousand times here. but its all mostly true. but usually under different circumstances.

worst: I am highly egocentric, I have very little empathy (although, Im usually good at hiding it) I am an attentionseeker of dimensions. I am incredibly easy jealous, and I mean incredibly easy. If I get angry, Ilk bite your head of, the little empathy I have flies away. I easily joke about things that might hurt someone elses feelings, like suicide, cancer, the sort. And I usually isolate myself from others in some way because I skmply dont like being too social all the tine.

best: In other occasiobs I tend to be fairly generous. I am seemingly a very likeable person. I am usualy in a good mood. somehow I have a very easy time getting friends, so I guess its true. I am fairly logical, good at maths, physics the sort. I am aeemingly funny. If I am in a bad mood I tend to hide to the best of my abilities, because even if I lack empathy, or maybe because, hard to explain, I dont want others to be affected by my mood. but that is not usually a problem, since I am mostly happy and sound.

And I THINK I to some degree have a lot of self irony.

Many of these things might contradict eachother, but it is mostly true, some of the thkngs I just have to take other peoples word on.

I would have fixed my formulations, but I am on my phone atm so I cba. peace out girlscouts.

Worst: I've got a pretty big ego, and I have little doubt it influences some of the things I do to some percentage. However, I can also be insecure and crave positive feedback on personal works or thoughts of mine from others. The last major thing is my inherited anxiety, which sometimes makes me obsess over little, often 'not a big deal' things, and makes me avoid personal confrontation like the plague.

Best: I pride myself in being very imaginative, and in my writing ability that I've been developing for over five and a half years. I also love to help people or discuss things with people if I'm knowledgeable about the topic *non-personal most of the time, as I tend to suck with personal advice*. Lastly, I've been told by others that I'm fairly witty and have a good sense of humor.

• Brohoof 1

Bad: i have colossal confidence and self worth issues.

As in worse than Fluttershy - i even have to get my brother to buy chewing gum for me from the street peddler for school.

Good: i'm trustworthy, even to complete strangers. That's in a way hypocritical as i'm not prepared to trust anyone :P.

Best thing: I respect all and treat everyone with respect (if they are douchbags I just ignore them...)

Worst thing: I feel that I can sometimes lie alot, not very much to my friends, but to my parents... So I want to learn something from Applejack.

Umm..the worst thing about me..

i can be very timid..and kind of..flitty? Meaning i tend to leave without saying anything or something..i have a terrible memory and i forget things all the time..i don't get offended very easily, but i am quite sensitive...i pause a lot in conversations and go quiet if there is more than one other person in a conversation..i lack confidence and i am often seen as a bit of a pushover...if i have an argument..i tend to become rather cold and horrible, even with best friends...it is like i am a completely different person...which is why i tend to avoid confrontations a lot..due to my empathetic nature however, the moods of others greatly influence my own

Good things...

umm..i am really empathetic and understanding, and quite open-minded...i am told i am very kind and gentle...umm i try my best to be honest and trustworthy...and i often act as a mediator between friends, usually because i am able to see where both sides are coming from..i care about people a lot and i am quite affectionate...my friends often use me as a sort of pillar for support...though it is not easy for me because i can be quite weak emotionally...i can be kind of intelligent at times i suppose...and that's all i can think of..