Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cider Contest 5.0: RP Edition

ChB

7 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

"so, how is life treating you lately? i heard your student's really like you and vote you teacher of the month every month"

Trixie 174

That is true, though I have no idea why. :sealed:

Want to hear another rumor that I’ve heard?

Fluttershy: 35

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, ChB said:

That is true, though I have no idea why. :sealed:

Want to hear another rumor that I’ve heard?

Fluttershy: 35

"sure" *pours some more cider both for her and for fluttershy* "drinks always taste better over a story"

Trixie: 175

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Lord Valtasar said:

"sure" *pours some more cider both for her and for fluttershy* "drinking always tastes better over a story"

Trixie: 175

I heard rumors that our Cider host might retire after this contest, and replace himself with a new leader. What do you think of that?

Fluttershy: 36

4 minutes ago, ChB said:

I heard rumors that our Cider host might retire after this contest, and replace himself with a new leader. What do you think of that?

Fluttershy: 36

:mlp_confused:how can one replace themselves? isn't that like stying the same?

Trixie: 176

• Brohoof 1

:mlp_confused:how can one replace themselves? isn't that like stying the same?

Trixie: 176

It is said that he still loves this contest, but feels that it deserves a leader who knows how to make this contest more fun and exciting. Want to hear who he might give the position to?

Fluttershy: 37

7 minutes ago, ChB said:

It is said that he still loves this contest, but feels that it deserves a leader who knows how to make this contest more fun and exciting. Want to hear who he might give the position to?

Fluttershy: 37

"yeah. but keep in mind that rumors are just that, rumors, don't give them too much credit"
Trixie 177

• Brohoof 1

"yeah. but keep in mind that rumors are just that, rumors, don't give them too much credit"
Trixie 177

Well...he hasn’t named the pony, but it is said that he described the pony as having white skin and orange mane.

Fluttershy: 38

Just now, ChB said:

Well...he hasn’t named the pony, but it is said that he described the pony as having white skin and orange mane.

Fluttershy: 38

"hmm, sounds like that Kirin, 'Automn Blaze' are you sure it was a pony?"
Trixie 178

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lord Valtasar said:

"hmm, sounds like that Kirin, 'Automn Blaze' "
Trixie 178

“I doubt it. I’m speculating that it’s someone who has been a very big part of these contests.”

Fluttershy: 39

Just now, ChB said:

“I doubt it. I’m speculating that it’s someone who has been a very big part of these contests.”

Fluttershy: 39

"let me check" *goes to see the characters available* "none of them match the description. now i'm just confused. maybe some more drinking will clear my head, that's how it works right?"

Trxie: 179

• Brohoof 1

"let me check" *goes to see the characters available* "none of them match the description. now i'm just confused. maybe some more drinking will clear my head, that's how it works right?"

Trxie: 179

“Wait...did I say white skin? I mean tannish-white skin. Gah! Curse my Cider talk!”

Fluttershy: 40

On 8/10/2018 at 5:11 AM, ChB said:

Our contestants for this contest are as follows:

1. Applejack

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Fluttershy 

6. Rarity

7. Lyra 

8. Starlight Glimmer

9. The Great and PowerfulTrixie !!!!(er.. i mean, me)

10. Princess Luna

"hmm.. like i said, rumors are rumors, something probably got lost along the way.. only one that comes close to that description is AppleJack, but the skin and mane color are reversed, maybe that's what got mixed up"

Trixie 180

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

"hmm.. like i said, rumors are rumors, something probably got lost along the way.. only one that comes close to that description is AppleJack, but the skin and mane color are reversed, maybe that's what got mixed up"

Trixie 180

I don’t think he was talking about them, either.

*hic!*

Fluttershy: 41

Just now, ChB said:

I don’t think he was talking about them, either.

*hic!*

Fluttershy: 41

"from what i see our curent host is doing great, and they say 'don't fix it if it ain't broken' so i don't know, we'll see"
Trixie 181

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

"from what i see our curent host is doing great, and they say 'don't fix it if it ain't broken' so i don't know, we'll see"
Trixie 181

“Yes, we will!” *slurps*

Fluttershy: 42

1 hour ago, Lord Valtasar said:

"So.. what else is new?i've been in here drinking for quite a while so i may have missed alot"

Trixie 182

How was your last magic show? I hope Angel Bunny proved to be of good use to you.

Fluttershy: 43

30 minutes ago, ChB said:

How was your last magic show? I hope Angel Bunny proved to be of good use to you.

Fluttershy: 43

"well.. he's a demanding little critter, but we worked it out"

Trixie: 183

• Brohoof 1

For the Third-Straight Cider Contest in a row, Applejack has won the Equestrian Cider Cup! :) 

da99af3f9f617300802a3782a4efb763.jpg

Congratulations, Applejack! You have raised the bar in this competition, once again! It looks like we have a dynasty, folks! :mlp_smug:

applejack___cider_by_mysticalpha-d4nw80u

Shout out to @Dawnchaser and @Lord Valtasar for being our most dedicated members in this contest! :D 

What will be our next challenge, folks? What will it take to win the sixth Cider Cup? Will Applejack's dynasty continue to reign, or will another pony rise to take the throne?

Find out in our next Cider Cup! :ticking:  maxresdefault.jpg

Aw, shucks @ChB yer too kind. Ah couldn't have done it without Trixie an' @Lord Valtasar

vlcsnap-2012-12-23-03h17m58s176.jpg

Spoiler

"The Brazilian team won the FIFA World Cup tournament for the third time in 1970, allowing them to keep the Jules Rimet trophy in perpetuity, as had been stipulated by Jules Rimet in 1930 at the inception of the competition"

That was a nice idea Mr Rimet :mlp_smug:

Here's to the next competition, cheers.

Applejack_smiles_S02E15.png

• Brohoof 1