Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cider Contest 5.0: RP Edition

ChB

Welcome, Everypony, to our 5th Equestrian Cider Contest!

latest?cb=20130215223302

Our next "challenge" will be a simple one: Role-Playing! Simply role-play the pony you are supporting, as if you are that pony. Say what you think she would be saying, as if she were participating in the contest.

And that's it! No strict rules for this challenge, like rhyming or syllables. This is all just for fun! :) 

Our contestants for this contest are as follows:

1. Applejack

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Fluttershy 

6. Rarity

7. Lyra 

8. Starlight Glimmer

9. Trixie

10. Princess Luna

Here are the basic rules of the game: 

1. All ten contestants start with zero points (i.e. no ciders drunk). 

2. Make a post in support of the contestant you want to win.  

3. For each post made in support of a contestant, one point will be added to that contestant (i.e. she will drink one cider). To make the game easier to keep track, I recommend counting to 200 for your pony. For example, if your post is the 12th to support Twilight Sparkle, then say something like, "Twilight Sparkle: 12"

4. Rules for posting are as follows:

a. You may only give a point to one of the ten ponies, listed above. No other ponies may compete in this competition. 

b. No consecutive posts by the same poster are allowed. (if the thread gets too inactive, I may make an exception at my discretion.) 

c. Back-and-forth posting by only two posters may count for up to 20 consecutive posts for one contestant. Beyond that, no points will be given.

dSee above for the role-play requirement!

5. The first contestant to get 200 points (i.e. drink two hundred ciders) wins! :) 

Inside is a glance of the History of the Cider Cup:

Spoiler

In our first contest, Lyra won the first Cup after drinking 100 ciders.

Lyra_Cider.jpeg.0ee8f9c3670764134ca8277af7e05322.jpeg

In our second contest, Rarity won the Super Cider Cup after drinking 1,000 ciders!

large.png

In our third and fourth contest, Applejack won the Cider Cup twice in a row, once for the Zecora challenge, and once for the Haiku challenge! As of August 9th, 2018, she is a two-time champ of the Cider Cup!

full.png

Are you ready, Everypony?!

Three ... two ... one ... Chug! :yay:

latest?cb=20120201001146
  • Brohoof 2

Feast your Eyes upon the Spectacle that is Trixie!. The Great and Powerful drinker for she is sure to win any contest she takes part in
*fireworks spell Trixie in the air above her as she enters*

Trxie: 1 

• Brohoof 1

Oh one can dream dear, but I’ve got this in the bag. Hehe.

*Rarity holds up her literal velvety pouch she had been sewing which is acting as a coaster for her cider which she takes a sip from*

Rarity: 1

Edited by Nye
Added cider sip, (forgot about that)
  • Brohoof 1

oh? and here i thought you all forfiet the contest ever since I joined*Trixie gives Rarity a smirk* Lets see what you've got then*drinks another*

Trixie: 2

• Brohoof 2

it seems the competition Cowered before me,as expected, no matter, Starlight promised me magic lessons  if  When i win so i'll press on
*drinks the 3d one*

Trixie: 3

• Brohoof 1

Princess Luna Lands her mane shimmering around her. 

" Dost the one know as Trixie thinkest she can compete with Equestrian royalty?! " 

Princess Luna winks slyly as she downs a mug of cider and returns to her normal voice. 

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Princess Luna Lands her mane shimmering around her. 

" Dost the one know as Trixie thinkest she can compete with Equestrian royalty?! "  

Princess Luna winks slyly as she downs a mug of cider and returns to her normal voice. 

Starlight smirked at her. "You tell me, princess. Last I heard,", she downed her mug, "this was a free kingdom."

Starlight Glimmer: 1

Edited by Quinch
  • Brohoof 1

"finaly some real competition,though It escapes Trixie how being Royalty would help one in a drinking contest" says trixie as she drinks the 4th cider mug 
"not even a princess can stand between me and my magic lessons"

Trixie 4

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Lord Valtasar said:

"finaly some real competition,though It escapes Trixie how being Royalty would help one in a drinking contest" says trixie as she drinks the 4th cider mug 
"not even a princess can stand between me and my magic lessons"

"Nope, but having to use the bathroom might. You have to run alll the way down to it, whereas teleportation..." she held up her mug and disappeared and reappeared before it even had a chance to start falling.

Starlight: 2

• Brohoof 1

"Oh ye of little faith, have you forgotten that i also know teleportation ?" glances uncomfortably towards the friendship map" and that is if you can actually find the bathroom in that huge castle first"

Trixie: 5 4

• Brohoof 1

42 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

it seems the competition Cowered before me,as expected, no matter, Starlight promised me magic lessons  if  When i win so i'll press on
*drinks the 3d one*

Trixie: 3

Just a reminder:

3 hours ago, ChB said:

4. Rules for posting are as follows:

b. No consecutive posts by the same poster are allowed. (if the thread gets too inactive, I may make an exception at my discretion.) 

4 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

Feast your Eyes upon the Spectacle that is Trixie!. The Great and Powerful drinker for she is sure to win any contest she takes part in

How'd that work out for you last time Sugarcube? :bedeyes:

Aj=1

Edited by Dawnchaser
  • Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Dawnchaser said:

How'd that work out for you last lime Sugarcube? :bedeyes:

Aj=1

The great and powepff.. the greEat and tipsy.. Triskie.. awwhh *clumsily drinks another*
848.gif
Trixie Triskie: 5

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, ChB said:

Just a reminder:

'Cos who has time to read rules? :mlp_smug:

An' where would we be without rules? Anarchy and chaos, that's where, an' we have no need to have things as if Discord was in charge ...again.

Aj=3

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Dawnchaser said:

'Cos who has time to read rules? :mlp_smug:

An' where would we be without rules? Anarchy and chaos, that's where, an' we have no need to have things as if Discord was in charge ...again.

"I don't know, Discord can be kinda fun... when he's not trying to prove something."

Starlight: 3

• Brohoof 1

What’s all this talk about Discord? Whatever does he have to do with drinking cider? :rarity:

Rarity asks as she downs her second cider.

Rarity: 2

Edited by Nye
  • Brohoof 1

where am i?.. oh right,*tries to hide the fact she was knocked out right there,and pretends to enter right now* The great and benevolent Trixie gave you some time to catch up, but its time to be back at it

Trixie: 7

• Brohoof 1

"nopony noticed then, good"she thought, and aloud she said"If it isn't Twilight Sparkle,we have another princess join then, magic won't help you this time"

Trixie: 8

• Brohoof 2