Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite fan songs?

Ezynell

(edited)

Thanks a lot, thread. Now I've found you and I feel unresistably implied to post my favorite fan songs. Except I have SOOOOO MANY! Why do bronies have to be so freaking talented?! tongue.png

Here's just a few:

And a ridiculous amount more can be found in my playlist here:

Edited by SparkBrony

Well, there are plenty out there. Just let me know what kind of music you like and I'll try to find something. But for now, I'll just list a few favorites of mine.

I've only come across a few "good" brony songs. There was that remix made by TheLivingTombstone that I though was pretty cool for a while. However, my interest for that song died faster than Aliens Colonial Marines. However, I do really like Avast Fluttershy's Plot, Flank, Rear, Rectum, Sphincter, or whatever name it goes by now-a-days.

Then there is also No Strings Attached, my all time favorite.

@DashieLives

The Favorite Fan Songs thread contained plenty of recommendations and links to some pretty good music. Your thread has been merged with it. Please run a search of existing threads before beginning new ones.

• Brohoof 2

I can't find anything that I like, but this song is pretty decent actually. It's good for a laugh or two. Other than this, I can't find anything I like.

First fan-made song I listened to and still quite enjoy it. Apart from the DJ-PON3 ones, this one is my favourite so far. Don't really listen to many fan-made songs but I should.

Personally I think the best is a remix by the livingtombstone of woodentoasters beyond her garden called "beyond her tomb" it also had mic in the mic doing lyrics and man do I love that guy, plus bronydanceparty did as video for it.

Does anypony know of some really good pony songs? I've heard some of the really popular ones and while they're good they're few, and I was just wondering if there are some fantastical-amazing songs out there that are maybe lesser known. So, let me know whatcha got that'll make my ears smile! laugh.png

Well, right now I'm listening to "Between Fairytales and Happy Endings" by PrinceWhateverer. I think this is a pretty deep song that I kinda relate to. Other songs I have in mind are: "A Summer in the Stars" by Forest Rain, "A Tropical Octav3" by coconeru, and "Boo Hoo" by Assertive Fluttershy. Thos e are a couple of the many songs I can come up with. (I have about 170 or so brony songs on my mp3.)

1. Discord (Eurobeat Brony)

2. I'll Fly Higher (MandoPony)

3. Flutterwonder(PinkiePieSwear)

4. Trixie's Tricks (Sim Gretina)

5. Smile Song (Living Tombstone's Remix)

6. Discord (Living Tombstone's Remix)

7. Loyalty (AcousticBrony & MandoPony)

The list keeps going. 

I also have some good originals on my youtube channel and soundcloud. Check my signature. 

I am not sure which songs you have listened to but here is a few:

1. PinkiePieSwear - Hush Now Quiet Now (Lucid Dream Mix)
2. Pokey Smokes - Avast Fluttershys Lament
3. CMC - The Perfect Stallion (Is Spike Remix) 
4. daks - Smile (daks Remix)
5. General Mumble - Gator in the Tub
6. DJPoniver befriends Whoosh - Scootaloos Defence System Remix
7. DJ EightTrack - Bon Bon (Extended Mix)
8. Neighsayer - I Know Humans Exist
9. Makkon - Celestial Origins (Dj Pon-3's Epic Remix)
10. H8_Seed - Neverending Strife (ArtAttack Remix)
11. SimGretina - Twilightlicious Remix
12. Omnipony - Equestria in Grey
13. FoozogzPepperBrony - Smile
14. Sim Gretina - Love Is In Bloom Remix
15. Michael A. - This Song Made Man A Fluttershy Remix
16. General Mumble - Pony Holiday (Winter Wrap Up remix)
17. DJ Manjaro - Innocence
18. ilysabeth - Fluttershys 20% cooler version (Fireflies Parody)
19. Foozogz - Find A Pet (Candy Mix) 
20. Jackle App - Giggle at the Ghostie (Ponyhouse Remix) 
21. Sim Gretina - BBBFF Remix 
22. Taps - Perfect Day 
23. H8_Seed - Neverending Strife (Aviators Remix) 
24. s2jdfgs - Gotta Make em all Evil (Pokémon vs. MLP FiM )

25. Taps - Fluttersad
26. Omnipony - Time Is Running Out
27. Omnipony - Dragon Greed [Feat. Rainbow Dash]
28. hatii - Timid
29. Omnipony - Clouds

30. Taps befriends Aussie - Circuitfry
31. Omnipony - Equestralize - Dubtrot (Pony Dubstep)
32. Taps - MLP RMX ( lol I had to do it )
33. Omnipony - The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well 
34. Alex S. - TrixieThePonyTroll
35. Omnipony - Soarin' Through the Ice (Winter Wrap Up Mix)
36. DJ MHM - End Of Loyalty Dubstep Remix
37. Omnipony - My Little Changeling
38. Eurobeat Brony vs Alex S. - Luna (Remix War)
39. Taps - What is place? 

40. WoodenToaster- Rainbow Factory

(edited)

Does anypony know of some really good pony songs? I've heard some of the really popular ones and while they're good they're few, and I was just wondering if there are some fantastical-amazing songs out there that are maybe lesser known. So, let me know whatcha got that'll make my ears smile! img-1494004-1-laugh.png

Well you can definitely check out the brony musician directory (link is in my signature) at bronymusic.com as its designed to help you find what you want. There's the top 100 songs from 2011 and 2012 bookmarked on the right side as well as youtube playlists of eqd spotlit tracks from each of the last  several months of this year.. Also you can hit the genre link at the top and find songs and artists who make music in a particular genre you like. There's no shortage of musicians in this community (although a lot of the first wave of musicians are leaving and have now left) so I hope my site helps you find the music you are looking for.

Edited by Freewave

There are a lot of songs that are just fantastic and haven't gotten too popular. Well, I follow EQD and I used to and sometimes I still listen to everfree radio. I discovered a lot of good music by doing so, but anyway. I'm guessing you're asking for one and I'm kind of lazy or well not lazy I just have so much music that I don't feel like digging.

Cherax Destructor - <3

This is by far one of my favorite songs and let's be honest considering how good it is. It needs more views, he is a really nice guy and his songs are awesome. At first when I listened to this song I was like, "this is new to me" then again "Wow this is good" then again and again and it just sounds beautiful. I don't know if you people feel the same way, but I just feel like I need to share this amazing song.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's one I've been a fan of.It's 100% original. I now picture this as Lyra's actual voice if she is ever given one in the series. Still a WIP. hopefully it's finished soon.

Also I thought of this when I heard about the Equestria Girls movie coming out...

1. UnderpΩny - Sleepyhead (Sim Gretina Remix)

2. CMC - Babs Seed (Rare Diamonds Remix)

3. Sim Gretina - Sisterhooves

4. Pinkie - Evil Enchantress (Sim Gretina remix)

and now one of my favorites

(edited)

One of my favorite kind of topics!

Those are my most favorite songs of all time, Listen to those EVERY SINGLE DAY <3
They make me feel happy when I'm sad or something.

Oh and also this one:

Edited by ~Luna Squee~

I have been listening to pony music for quite some time, and out of all the songs i've heard; my favorite is "My little changeling" by Omnipony.

post-16113-0-96956700-1370457783_thumb.jpg

So I've been listening to alot of Pony remix music lately and these are my favorites. You guys got any good ones?

This is just Fucking epic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inlhwCRS4fQ

This is pretty dope:

This is amazing:

This makes Trixie a badass:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2yHH7vpWGU&list=PLB53E319E969D600E&index=77&feature=plpp_video

I am sort of in to the same music as you, This is somthing id not normally listen to but i love it soo much im sure your like it to,

Alright, it's wall of videos time. I'm bored so here I go through my playlist picking out my favorites :P

For The Glory of The New Lunar Republic

by MrSpaceCatFromSpace

Party With Pinkie

by DJ Alex S.

This was the first brony song I ever heard. Definitely a classic. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sryqaS07WaU&list=PLDiPoZOdM37xc1vNJZ67js67z2NO7eA8G

The Heart Carol (Aftermath Remix)

by Aftermath featuring BluNoseReindeer

Waaaay underviewed song, this is really a great one that should be more famous than it is.

Raise This Barn (DJ Gestap Trance Remix)

by DJ Gestap

Super duper badass Applejack trance euphoria. 'Nuff Said.

20% Cooler

by Ken A. featuring DJ Alex S. and Da Lulz

Fruits of Her Labour

by WoodenToaster featuring StormWolf