Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Infiltrator. 1x1 with Unicorncob

Catpone Cerberus

"Well, like I said inside, this map doesn't really show anything besides tourist shops, but few of them seem to be in malls." Jenna said looking at the map again, having brought it with her "There isn't really a place where there is more malls than in other, but I'd say that we are more likely to find normal shops if we avoid the biggest tourist attractions which would mean going in that direction." she pointed at a direction.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and walked that way with her. "We're sure to find something you can use," he assured her as they went on. "There's a shop for anything anyone could want, even if they're secretly a giant dragon." he joked.

• Brohoof 1

"You're not wrong on that one, there's also shops for things I can't imagine anyone wanting." Jenna said "Though there is one thing I would like that no shops sell, one of those bodysuits that Vipers wear." "I don't know how they are made, but they are custom fit and the don't break even if the wearer transforms."

• Brohoof 1

"That does sound pretty useful," Oliver agreed. "Who knows, maybe we might find something similar. Or if we have to deal with a Viper, you can just take theirs from them. You'd need a lot more than they would."

• Brohoof 1

"We are not going to find anything similar from a shop, I have seen them close, they are something very different to any material you can find from shops." Jenna said "And I have thought about taking one from a Viper, but the size is a problem." "I mean, obviously I won't find one that perfectly fits me since they are made custom fit for whoever wears them, but the two I have faced have been totally wrong size." "The first one was smaller than me, and the one at your house was too big." 

• Brohoof 1

"Well, maybe we can alter the next one if we have to," Oliver suggested. "Maybe there's a tailor around here who can fit it to your size, or we can try doing it ourselves if you wanna be totally discrete."

• Brohoof 1

"It can be checked if i can do anything if I get my hands on one again, but tailor is out of the question." Jenna said "But like I said, I don't know how they are made, altering them may ruin them." "Though there's no point in worrying about that now since we don't have them." 

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, but it's good to have a plan for when we do have them," Oliver pointed out. "It means less wasted time and we'll be able to act and be prepared right away for whatever or whoever comes after us next."

• Brohoof 1

"The hope is that we'll never see them again but I know what you're saying." Jenna pointed out "But it's not really about being prepared for those coming after us, I can transform regardless of what I have on, the problem is after the threat is gone." "Because if I transform with clothes on, those clothes will no longer be usable as they will be ripped into pieces, and while I have spare, it is limited." 

• Brohoof 1

"Well, we can always find new clothes for you if that happens," Oliver pointed out. "Plus, you can always take the clothes off before you transform. Since you'll be doing that when no one's around, you don't have to worry about attracting attention."

• Brohoof 1

"Yes, but I was talking about the Viper-suits advantages, there may have been a misunderstanding from my part."  Jenna said "I though you meant having to take clothes off as the waste of time." "Though I must point out, while you are correct that new clothes can be found, it will still be very...complicating, if I at any point end up destroying the last of my currently available clothing while somewhere in a city for example." she sighed "But this was supposed to be a relaxation day right? So we probably shouldn't keep talking about potential attacks all the time."

• Brohoof 1

"I'm just saying, we have solutions for if something like that happens," Oliver said, smiling at her. "But you're right, we're meant to be relaxing today."

He looked around the street. "So, see anything you like?"

• Brohoof 1

"Clothing? no, other, I wouldn't know." "While I know about lot of things, besides few arcade games I don't know what it is like to do things that non-rich people do." Jenna admitted "Not that I had much time to get taste of what they did either, since I escaped relatively quickly"

• Brohoof 1

"Well you have plenty of time now," Oliver pointed out, smiling at her. "We can do whatever gets your attenton. Doesn't have to be clothes, there seems to be a lot of different kinds of places around here."

• Brohoof 1

"I'll look if I see anything I may buy, but like I said at the hotel, that shouldn't be our main focus." Jenna said "You wanted to bring me to relax, so show me what it is that people do to relax." Oliver wouldn't be able to push this decision to Jenna, he had asked her out, so to speak, so he would be the one making the decisions "I'll just follow." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver looked around for something they could do. He didn't want to force Jenna into anything, but it was obvious she didn't want to make the decision. He spotted a cafe and got an idea.

"You ever had coffee before?" he asked. "Or hot coco? We could get some if you're thirsty."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, now you can try whatever one you want," Oliver pointed out with a smile. He led Jenna toward the cafe and walked in. It seemed to be peaceful enough, with not too many people inside. "See anything you'd like?"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna looked at the options for a moment, it was hard to make a decision when you knew nothing about what anything was, but she eventually made a decision, pointing at a small promotion/advertisement of a specific product, it was some kind of seasonal promotion of mint-chocolate mocha. "I think I'll take that, it sounds good enough." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver followed Jenna's finger and looked at what she wanted. He nodded, smiling. "That looks good. I think I'll have one as well."

He looked around for somewhere for them to sit. "Why don't you find us a table and I'll order this?"

• Brohoof 1

As Jenna sat down, all she could hear for the moment was general conversation, nothing to worry about.

Meanwhile, Oliver ordered the two drinks, and he soon brought a pair of mugs to their table. "See what you think of this."

• Brohoof 1

"No reason to hurry." Jenna said with a smile before blowing into her drink, this was entirely learned behavior, as she wasn't exactly used to cooling down things with her breath "Don't want to burn my mouth." yet another unfortunate side of this form, the lack of her usual heat resistance, though it brought up a conversation idea for Jenna "Speaking of burning, have you ever burned yourself in any way? or do you know someone who has? I'm curious about how common it is among people." 

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, all the time," Oliver said, smiling as he blew on his own drink before taking a sip. "Usually with hot water or when I'm trying to cook something. Burns are pretty common for humans, it's why we have so many treatments for it."

• Brohoof 1

"I have always found it curious how well humans are doing considering their lack of protection for almost everything." Jenna said thoughtfully "And not only that, many live in places or in ways that is very dangerous when you really think about it." "And those who don't, still do many things that can be dangerous, like drinking hot drinks for example." this wasn't necessarily something that people really though about, but from the perspective of someone who's real form is lot more protected from many thins than her human form, it was hard for her to understand how humans could be so comfortable in such a weak state, it was a similar situation to something like a rich person seeing how a poor person lives, they wouldn't be able to understand how anyone could live like that and be comfortable.

• Brohoof 1