Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Spirit Guide 1x1 SOL Paranormal Adventure

Moon Glow

Hello! Thank you for checking this out, I'll do my best to make it at least seem intriguing lol. However, I would like to start by mentioning that I can likely post once a day but my life offline gets hectic sometimes and I might find myself too busy to be very active but I will do my best to let you know if I ever need longer than a day to post! :3 I prefer to be very communicative. Just as well, to get started, I'll be categorizing! Feel free to ask me anything based on what I'll be writing here if you need/want any clarifications :3

What I Am Looking For In A RP Partner

1.  Communication is key- just as I will notify you of anything important, I hope that you will offer the same courtesy (though I understand life happens!)
  2. High level literacy - someone who is comfortable and capable of writing in full sentences, paragraphs, and 500+ words at times.
  3. Ability to simplify writing - branching off from the latter point, I am looking for someone who is still capable of writing short responses, especially when the scene is mainly dialogue driven. I really don't mind short replies within reason.
  4. Ability to play multiple characters - while I understand I'm looking for a 1x1 RP, this also ties in to the second point. I am looking for someone who can obviously handle their main playable OC but there will come a time when our characters will be interacting with the world around them and it would be nice to have someone else who is comfortable throwing in a random OC-NPC out of the blue to accommodate the situation. For example, while walking into a tavern, our characters may want to order something. Depending on the flow of the game either you or myself will (without the need for prompting) generate a character to act as the wait staff or bartender; potentially requiring a cannon character may come up as well but I'm personally not expecting it.
  5. Capable of managing a long-term RP - this one is self explanatory lol
  6. I M A G I N A T I O N - I like a partner who is able and willing to go with the flow and try new things
  7. No meta-gaming - I believe this is in the rules but I would like to reiterate that anything mentioned in the OOC is never information that a character knows. For example, if you were to clue me in on something your character does/can do, I would not write Moon Glow to understand or expect what would/could happen.

The Setting

Equestria - 25yrs after Twilight opens her friendship school.
The start of the game will be in Ponyville simply for the sake of ease. It's a simple town with a well-known layout and locations! However, we certainly don't have to stay here.

The Plot

With the new inclusion policies bringing the creatures of Equestria closer than before, many scientific and magical communities are taking advantage of the opportunities to study and learn all they could about former taboo topics (or topics consisting of incomplete or no data) such as cultures, relics, flora, fauna, and even the various spells and local folk lore that were once not even considered viable intellectual topics, to name a few. While there are still some who fear the blending of societies, they are more and more often the exception.

Moon Glow, a young ambitious unicorn with a penchant for the supernatural, arrives in Ponyville by train after hearing rumors of a haunting taking place in a residential home and deciding that she would try to investigate. After all, it wouldn't be her first time luring a lost soul into the afterlife.

>>>>> My Character can be found here! <<<<<

So! A lot of this is super vague for the purpose of being workable. The plot itself is simply just a reason for my character to be out of the made-up town I designed for her initial character arch in something else, though it still works as a home-base! :3

Feel free to comment any questions and such! If you would like to apply, please provide your character reference as well as an example of your writing; minimum 150 words or a 3 sentence paragraph :3 just so I have an idea~

I would like to note, as well, I am open for more than one game. If you have any other ideas or would like to work something out, I'm definitely open!

Nightmare Season

Nightmare Season looked out over the town from the edge of the forest he had hidden himself away in. The night sky providing acquitted covering for him not to be seen. Only the slight glow from his fiery mane and tail would possibly give him away if he did not lower the brightness they emitted. He was hungry, and his food supplements was very low. Should he risk being seen? To head into the town before him to find a sleeping pony? The thoughts of fresh dreams was luring his stomach to take the chance. He just hated how he had to get his nourishments. He did not want to be the evil so many other ponies believed him to be.

So that is my ponysona OC and a sample of my writing. I love having sessions that goes on for a long time. I love telling stories that evolve over time.

• 2 weeks later...