Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Generation 5

AJ2489

Something that may seem like a stupid question but I wonder if G5 will have the original cast members? 

I REALLY can't see the show working without Ashleigh Ball Voicing Aj and Dashie (The same goes for ALL of the Mane 7 ) 

5 minutes ago, AJ2489 said:

Something that may seem like a stupid question but I wonder if G5 will have the original cast members? 

I REALLY can't see the show working without Ashleigh Ball Voicing Aj and Dashie (The same goes for ALL of the Mane 7 ) 

me too

• Brohoof 1

I have no clue, but I'm hoping that the original voice actors stick around in some way because I'm so used to them :P I think it would take a lot of time for me to get used to new VAs for old characters. However, I think the show has proven that it can introduce new and likable characters, so I have faith in gen 5.

• Brohoof 1

There is a supposedly leaked email going around where the writers talk about wanting someone from SNL to voice Applejack.

That being said, considering that the at least some of the characters are going to go through some fairly major changes, I don't really see the point in keeping the same voice actors. Maybe it'll do gen 5 some good to distance itself from the previous generation. 

Edited by Sun Wukong

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Im pretty sure discords VA is dead and the new one in ponylife is so disgusting....... Please mute that VA....eeehhhhh

:umad: wgaaa? What gave I missed?