Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find characters attractive?

Daedric Pony

Do you find the characters more sexy in human or pony form and which of these characters is the most sexy and attractive  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Sexier in human form or pony form

• Human form EG
    • Pony form FIM
  2. 2. Sexiest most attractive character in human form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
  3. 3. Sexiest most attractive character in pony form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

They all have great personalities. It may sound corny, but I like a girl for what's on the inside. As far as physical attraction to ponies goes... Not really my thing. But I'm not one to judge.

• Brohoof 1

Everyone has different views and opinions, and I always respect opinions. Many people may find them sexy as if done right, they can hold human like qualities while also maintaining the thing that they like. Some people find that arousing, and I say that's just fine. I think they're cute, yes; others may find certain art of them to be cute and the other form of art to be sexy. You guys know what I'm talking about lol.

• Brohoof 5

OP has made Molestia sad.

Posted Image

But in all honesty, can ponies be sexy? Yes, the infact can because there are cloppers ;). Am I personally sexually attracted to ponies? No. (Sorry Molestia XD)

I do find them attractive, but there's different categories of it all.

On Equestriadaily sometimes there's this sensual fic posts, they use this rating system for how involved the story is.

Fluffy: (nothing serious, mostly cute)

Fuzzy: (a real d'aww scene for the heart)

Snuggly: (hugs, peck on the cheek, etc.)

Tender: (kisses, lying down together)

Romantic: (kisses w/ tongue, massages)

Cheeky: (moaning, overly massaging wings, hoofs, etc.)

Saucy: (very, VERY suggestive)

Whoa! (as far as actual sex)

What's the highest level you'd be comfortable with with your favorite(s)?

Well, I admit to have read stories of every single level. But I normally don't go any higher than 'Romantic'.

Posted Image

"Sexy" and "Ponies" do not belong in the same sentence.

I guess it's true. TinTin and Guile's theme really DO go with everything.

Anyway, I wouldn't say 'sexy'. They're just really cute.

Edited by SBaby
  • Brohoof 1

Sexy? No. But I am attracted to them in a sense of which is hard to explain. (just hear me out)

I find i'm attracted to them by their personalities, voices, and whether or not they are a pegasus or not, since I prefer pegasi over earth ponies or unicorns. Also sometimes I am attracted by the colors of them such as Cloud Chaser and Flitter or even Spit Fire (no suit).

Also I love fan made art that will have ponies cuddling or blushing and smiling at eachother.

Example: Acceptable because it's cute!

Posted Image

I find it rather cute/adorable and I love seeing that kind of fan art. When it goes 1 step up from that where it gets into the weird/creepy stuff where people can clop to. That's when I draw the line of being to far..

• Brohoof 1

I thought the original post was funny and charming, and I agree with him. I think of the ponies as a kitty-cuddly type of cute. I want a purple earth pony as a pet instead of a dog. LOL.

Pretty much everything I can think of on this topic has been said already so I'll be brief.

I don't find ponies physically sexy but personalities can be attractive in any form. They are adorable and generally pleasing to look at in a non-sexual way. I have no problem with people who do find them sexy, everyone is entitled to their opinion and they aren't hurting anyone.

• Brohoof 1

I've never called anything "sexy" in my life, so I wouldn't say so.

I'm asexual. ;)

But while I would say that ponies are PLATONICALLY attractive, I wouldn't consider them... err... objects of affection. Humanized ones I could maybe see flying, but like I said I don't really go for anything.

Wow umm... I see there's an overwhelming NO! opinion. Which is fine with me.

But saying Ponies cannot be sexy just because they are horses is not entirely accurate.

Some people believe that cloppers are into zoophilia/bestiality because they feel sexually attracted to Ponies.

The above is wrong however, zoophilia/bestiality is being sexually attracted to non-sentient creatures or animals.

Being attracted to Ponies falls under xenophilia which is sexual attraction to unknown beings.

Anime characters also fall under the xenophilia umbrella therefore those who clop are in the same moral right to those who are attracted to anime characters.

Now for me personally, I do enjoy some NSFW art, but mostly just for visual appeal and not much else. I do find myself attracted to some humanized pony art, and on very rare occasions perhaps the full on pony art too.

• Brohoof 1

Apparently Apple Jack thinks so...

Posted Image

That's probably because it's Rainbow Dash...and not herself

Posted Image

They can be made to appear appealing and sexy for in cartoon appearances, and purpose, but it's ultimately the watching audience that has their own thoughts about them, which I can understand and respect.

For me, I find them appealing because of what they are presenting, they're made in the image of being innocuous leading role models for a reason.

Most of you already know this, but I'm gonna spread my opinion all over this page like jelly, syrup, chocolate, and all good things. :D

They're simply ethical artwork renditions/presentations/tools, fulfilling a role of life, that has been, or is currently still in practice for the sake of just living, if that makes any sense. In this case, to teach morals of stories, lead a life of example, so the watching audience can learn from it. generally speaking, the new generation of children entering this world. Many of us, have either experienced this or still learning. I grew up watching My Little Pony because it truly touched me in a ethical way of learning from examples. It's how I grew up to be as I am now. Anyways that's my two cents

Do I find them sexy as in ponies amongst other ponies in the same cartoon? Yes

Do I find them sexy as in something I'd "Jill off too?" in real life? No

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1