Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find characters attractive?

Daedric Pony

Do you find the characters more sexy in human or pony form and which of these characters is the most sexy and attractive  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Sexier in human form or pony form

• Human form EG
    • Pony form FIM
  2. 2. Sexiest most attractive character in human form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
  3. 3. Sexiest most attractive character in pony form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

The opinion of ponies being sexually attractive is a personal opinion, and no more than that. It is up to the individual to decide whether they find these ponies "sexy" or not. It's not for the community to decide the general opinion of this topic and I therefor think that everyone should have the chance to share their opinion regardless of what the rest of the readers of the topic might think about it. A lot of rage is going around on this topic, maybe not on this forum, but on the internet in general, and I know for a fact that a whole community of people that find these equines to be sexually attractive have created their own little group known as "cloppers". These people can be found on reddit, and I have also personally talked to some of them out of pure curiosity.

Again, the whole topic is based on personal opinion, and it's therefor a bad idea to open with a post such as the one this topic have. It should have been a poll, actually ASKING the community about their opinion, rather than enforcing a "NO" from the very first post.

The matter of actual attraction towards ponies can be based on many facts, one might be attracted to the personality of these mares, finding them to be mentally attractive rather than actually feeling physically attracted to them. The cute design of the show might be another thing to feel confused about, it's designed to be cute, it's designed to invoke feelings of joy and happiness, and it's therefor not that weird that these feeling could evolve into something "more" if given the proper time to think about it.

Also, the general topic of being physically attracted to animals in general, isn't that unnatural as it might seem. Many animals in the order of nature does cross-race breeding by instinct. Even some animals species have gay intercourse on a regular basis, it's even seen in dolphins as so-called "play of affection". I won't go into detail on HOW this is done, would could just use his or her own imagination or feel free to contact me about if you so desire.

Back on topic, feeling sexual attraction towards an animal in general is more normal than one would actually think, the anatomy of many animals is more beautiful than the actual human anatomy. The body of a workhorse can easily have beautiful features simply because of the anatomy of the actual equine. Feeling that something is beautiful, and knowing that it's a living being can by chance evolve into another feeling of affection towards these animals, and in my opinion, there's nothing wrong with that.

Sorry for the long post, read if you care. I also apologize if I have offended anyone, I only meant to explain my own points of view and the topic in general, I meant no harm to anyone.

Edited by Inkfeather
  • Brohoof 3

I like humanized ponies. :blush:

Actual ponies though... no. They're just cute. I guess their personalities can be attractive. But that kind of stuff can be left to Rule 34 and furries alike.

No way! They are cute, and I could even see myself being able to hang with them and maybe give them all a big hug. If I were a Pony or they were human, I could even see myself having a nice relationship with Rainbow Dash. In my honest opinion. "Attractive" and "Sexy" are 2 very different things. I could honestly say the ponies look cute and as humans they'd be Attractive and you'd just wanna give them a hug. But, as for sexy? NOPE!

Edited by RainbowDashFan

I don't personally find ponies sexy but you know, it takes all sorts to make the world. Humanized ponies are an exception, they can be quite hot, but you know why? They're not animals in those pictures and I like humans. Humans are sexy.

Also, the OP in this thread is amazing. It sums up the whole argument , in my eyes, really. Also, the cat is called Zelda. Cat called Zelda. Zelda. :D

In My Opinion....

Stuff that is acceptable to think is sexy(i guess):

Posted Image

NOT ACCEPTABLE:

Posted Image

EDIT: I do not say this to judge your preferences, this is just my opinion.

Edited by Teenage Mutant Ninja Pony

If you found pony SEXY you realy need to go out. ;)

-snip- PONY FLUTTERSHY IMAGE.

These comments are nothing but ruse. What you guys are doing at the current moment is looking down on people with these interrests. You people are going against the motto of tolerating. It is all but AN OPINION! We don't need you to come shove your ideas up out face and say what we think is right, is wrong in your eyes. We DO NOT need you to discriminate us for out preferences. I might not know any of you from more than a few noticable posts around the forum, I still believe that you should try to keep such discriminating thoughts to yourself.

Telling us that we need to get more out, simply because of our preferences. I assume that what you mean, as this topic is discussing the matter of sexual attraction, that we should get laid. I can assure you, that I find no sexual attraction in humans whatsoever and I therefor find your comment invalid on this topic overall. "Getting out" as you say, would do nothing to change my opinion, at all. So why do you think we should get out? You seem to hink of this as something tha can be "cured" by doing what you would interpret as "normal" so, please excuse me when I begin to dislike you for writing what you just wrote. I can hold little respect, much to my own distress, for people who can't tolerate other's preferences.

And, about the image.

I personally find the pony version of Fluttershy to be more attractive than the human version. I find her cuter in her pony form and would much prefer, if the act were to ever happen, to share intercourse with her, as she is, rather than in her human personafication.

Not that I would ever have intercourse with anything, unless we shared a special bond. As I have stated in an earlier post. I see myself as being asexual and can therefor look at this matter from an analytical standpoint rather than having an opinion based on the actual "norm" of the community.

And I wil once again sum it up with. "THIS IS A PERSONAL PREFERENCE, STOP JUDGING PEOPLE BY THEIR PREFERENCES!"

It's like talking to your gay friend and suddenly telling him it's wrong that he's gay, even though it's what he's happy with. So please, I ask of you, try to think about who you might hurt with such a statement before you actually post it.

I will once again apologize If I have offended anypony in any way, this being a very personal topic, I can not promise that what I say is the norm of everypony and will be accepted by all, I therefor ask you to judge what I write in fair eyes rather than through rose-tinted glasses or googles of hatred.

Edited by Inkfeather
  • Brohoof 7

And, about the image.

I personally find the pony version of Fluttershy to be more attractive than the human version. I find her cuter in her pony form and would much prefer, if the act were to ever happen, to share intervourse with her as she is rather than in her human personafication.

Not that I would ever have intercourse with anything, unless we shared a special bond. As I have stated in an earlier post. I see myself as being asexual and can therefor look at this matter from an analytical standpoint rather than having an opinion based on the actual "norm" of the community.

And I wil once again sum it up with. "THIS IS A PERSONAL PREFERENCE, STOP JUDGING PEOPLE BY THEIR PREFERENCES!"

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to judge, or 'shove' any opinions down people's throats. I was providing my own "preferences"... I'll edit that post to prevent further misinterpretation. Sorry!

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to judge, or 'shove' any opinions down people's throats. I was providing my own "preferences"... I'll edit that post to prevent further misinterpretation. Sorry!

I'm sorry for misinterpretting then, I just saw the big and "shiny" NOT ACCEPTABLE image, which I thought meant that you can't accept people who are "into" ponies.

• Brohoof 1

im going to take this in a different direction yes ponies are sexy but you have to remember to not equate them with earth horses and bestiality they are aliens who just happen to resemble earth horses superficially and while when i see a real horse it does NOTHING for me i want to stress that part i am open to an equestrian pony human relationship

• Brohoof 2

im going to take this in a different direction yes ponies are sexy but you have to remember to not equate them with earth horses and bestiality they are aliens who just happen to resemble earth horses superficially and while when i see a real horse it does NOTHING for me i want to stress that part i am open to an equestrian pony human relationship

I completely agree with this.