Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find characters attractive?

Daedric Pony

Do you find the characters more sexy in human or pony form and which of these characters is the most sexy and attractive  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Sexier in human form or pony form

• Human form EG
    • Pony form FIM
  2. 2. Sexiest most attractive character in human form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
  3. 3. Sexiest most attractive character in pony form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

To paraphrase a much better writer than me...if all of society were to agree that it was right and proper to wear a codfish on your head, would you feel that there is something wrong with you if you did not follow that trend?

No... No, not really.

All I see is No, No, No... *challenge accepted*

You can´t say "NO" to this!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and if it´s not enough...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes, in the show, they are cute, beautiful... but fandom can make EVERYTHING sexy.

Dear Luna, I'm saving these pictures

• Brohoof 2

@, Ponies in the second spoiler are so HOT that when I opened it my notebook had to increase rpm of fan, no jokes! :D Yes, ponies can be hot. Seriously, it seems like people are afraid to admit that because they don't want to be labeled cloppers. Maybe it would help if we didn't hate on cloppers instead. Just sayin.
  • Brohoof 4

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes, in the show, they are cute, beautiful... but fandom can make EVERYTHING sexy.

Uhh... Uhh... I WAS NEVER HERE! *Throws smoke bomb* (Those gifs slow down my computer. :lol: )

Okay, honestly... The ponies themselves as they are in the show, no. I don't particularly find them sexy. Fan art is different. Don't get me wrong, nothing thats R34 or excessivley bad. That's just disgusting. I'm no clopper either. If its something like this:

post-625-0-29603800-1344357547.jpg

...Then just probably, yes.

Edited by Twi Rubix
  • Brohoof 3

Another question along the same line does Spike have external or internal testicles

Posted Image

Date the Rainbow. Taste the Rainbow! :P

In all seriousness, though, they aren't real life ponies. They are brightly coloured anthropomorphic cartoon ponies. And yes, I think they are bucking SEXY brightly coloured anthropomorphic cartoon ponies. To be perfectly honest, they're old enough, and Twilight and Rainbow are both sexy in many ways.

I agree, they can't really be compared to real life ponies, they barely resemble actual equine, especially their faces.

Edited by Pegasus25

Well I don't think "Sexy" is the right word to use anyway. Sure, I know people who clop and I have no problem with them at all, and to be honest Fluttershy does look a little more than cute to me at times.

And on a side note

-Snip-

Your gifs made me computer almost melt xD

...Dat lipbite though. Worth it

Posted Image

Oh, and inb4 @bababrony gets his post hidden XD

I think they can be attractive at times, but sexy is a human thing :/ but to each his own, I guess. It really depends on your opinion of adorable, attractive, sexy, and words of that sort.

3. No, not sexy, but they can be suggestive, if that makes any sense... I don't know if this has been posted before, but here's a link to make you understand what I mean: http://www.friendshi...ead.php?t=25006

Hmm, out of all the images, the only one I found sexy was this one:

Posted Image

But I mean come on, just look at how she's drawn! I mean not like "I WANNA TAP DAT" type sexy, just sexy. I mean.....just....

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn6b64ZIqoE&feature=player_detailpage#t=4s

(4 seconds in)

* Images*

Eh, those ones are pretty, but I wouldn't call them sexy.

Edited by Pegasus25

Obviously they're cute, im sure they're intended to be, but not sexy, thats for sure. I don't like when people try to though..kinda weird.. anyways nor do i like the humans versions, but i like how people are able to convey their personality and the ponies themselves as a human, but they're meant to be ponies, and (the best) ponies only.

Ponies from the show =/= ponies from the R34 fan-art.

That's my opinion and I stand by it, god damn it.

(Because, who would get aroused by the cute ponies from the show? I leave the arousing to the R34 lawlz)

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm. No. Ponies as ponies aren't sexy. Cute and adorable? Hell yes. Ponies as humans? Slightly different. On the one hand, I still know that it's Rainbow Dash, or Fluttershy, so I still think they look more adorable than sexy. (That, and most of the drawings are anime style, which always looks six kinds of weird) At the same time, adorableness can be attractive, so you could say that if I was walking down the street and saw a human twilight sparkle I would be attracted to her, but not in a horny-I-want-to-buck-her-all-night-long sort of way.

So in conclusion, no, ponies (of any sort) aren't sexy. Adorable, attractive? Yes. Clop-material? No.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmGJR3GVzVs&list=PLB6D67A43145C3563&index=16&feature=plpp_video

Even without seeing that I say absolutely! But, my opinion is extremely bias since I'm a furry and a bit of a clopper :blush:

MLP ponies don't exist

YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Edited by Red
  • Brohoof 2

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Like this

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOxt9PoJNkg

It's just I don't see it, their ponies they aren't sexy. And don't give that BS "But MLP ponies aren't real life ponies" argument. Yes there candy colored cartoon ponies with tattoos on their flanks but their still ponies. It's like saying Buggs Bunny it's really a rabbit becuase he's a cartoon. No he is a rabbit he's just a cartoon rabbit.