Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find characters attractive?

Daedric Pony

Do you find the characters more sexy in human or pony form and which of these characters is the most sexy and attractive  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Sexier in human form or pony form

• Human form EG
    • Pony form FIM
  2. 2. Sexiest most attractive character in human form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
  3. 3. Sexiest most attractive character in pony form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

If you're talking in purely a sexual way then that purely up to the person in question. Falling in love is a completely different story. It's perfectly legit, in my opinion. It is for anything that has human levels of intelligence.

I'm afraid to do that. I love their personalities and I've always liked cute, and I love them a really big deal and have a lot of affection for them, but falling in love with them is a real big bait to be labelled a loser or pathetic.

Although I don't do "waifu"s.

Don't act like you don't want it

Heh heh, I laughed. Though I am not sexually aroused by the ponies (or that video), bedroom eyes in general are sexy. I think I am just programmed to have my heart skip a beat when something gives me a look like that.

Super sexy i love Fluttershy & Rainbow Dash in this picture AJ comes in third place <3 if i only had a girlfriend like one of those would be the best thing ever :lol:

While being dressed like that did not make them more sexy (to me anyway), I'll admit I am more likely to talk to a girl cosplaying a pony just because we have a common interest. :)

Not speaking for myself, but I think a certain voice actor disagrees...

BOM BOM BOM!!!!

Posted Image

I know some Bronies have criticized this (guess they are concerned Tara sees us all as cloppers) but I like to think it was all in good fun. Yes, Twilight is making sexy eyes but come on, it isn't like she is naked! She is wearing a saddle... :P
  • Brohoof 1

Well...

Posted Image

Let's just say very attractive.

If I'm ever going to regard ponies as attractive, this moe-moe-uguu-kawaii-desu-sameface-out-of-character nonsense is not going to be the image to put me over the edge. Totally not a good example of "ponies potentially being sexy."

Shall I clarify further?

-snop-

This glorious post has been the only real example of a pony being sexy in over 90+ replies. Took long enough for somepony to get it right but - damn! - did they get it right~

Well...

Let's just say very attractive.

Those don't look attractive at all.

Yes, I find ponies a great deal "sexy".

Doesn't mean I drool at my screen when watching an episode but I definitely find their humanized features very attractive.

I've never really been one for ponies drawn entirely as humans. Mostly because those pictures tend to show poor knowledge of human anatomy.

You win a free thneed for such an amazing post.

*hands over thneed*

If I'm ever going to regard ponies as attractive, this moe-moe-uguu-kawaii-desu-sameface-out-of-character nonsense is not going to be the image to put me over the edge. Totally not a good example of "ponies potentially being sexy."

Shall I clarify further?

I never said sexy, I just said attractive.

I never said sexy, I just said attractive.

My statement still stands. I'd imagine that people would be attracted to the dynamic personalities of the ponies more than any sort of physical representation of them, sexy or attractive or otherwise, through fanart. I'm not saying that what you posted is bad art.

What I am saying is that it'd probably be more of an actual representation of cosplayers than of the ponies themselves, humanized or not.

No, just their voices.

Probably. XD

They are certainly not sexy for me. I do sorta get that attractive feeling, though. But I guess some other can think that way...

Edited by TwilightRubix

No, just their voices.

Their voices... so if you were getting "busy" with one of the voice actresses (assume for this hypothetical that none of them are in any conflicting relationships and would be open to getting busy with a brony), would you find them more or less sexy if they suddenly started using their pony's voice? :P

Or, how about a girl trying to imitate the voice? Is this girl sexy?

http-~~-//youtu.be/zlZg7_8K_zg

I laughed during her version of Rarity's whining in the diamond dogs episode. :lol:

Nah, they're not. I can explain why some people got hit off-guard by some expressions though - it's just because the faces are heavily humanized, when it comes to expressions and emotions, same as most cartoons are (and anime), and we're taking those known expressions over to poni.

That's it, puzzle solved, case closed. You may continue.

...Yes

Yes?

Say whaaaaaaaaaaat?!

Well everypony have their own opinions and I respect yours as long as you're not a troll :)

Edited by Jokuc

Yes?

Say whaaaaaaaaaaat?!

Well everypony have their own opinions and I respect yours as long as you're not a troll :)

Believe me, I'm not a troll. I hate trolls

I truly do find these ponies attractive. There have even been a couple people who have explained how it actually makes a lot of sense to be attracted to them (to a point, at least). It doesn't effect my enjoyment of the show, as I can seperate the fanon and the canon in my head easily

Edited by Jack0vAllTrades
  • Brohoof 4

What if they try to be sexy? What then?

Also, I find this picture of Pinkie Pie (humanized) attractive, in all honesty. It's just adorable.

Posted Image

You know, I am impressed with how cute and adorable those two outfits are. I think most girls would look good wearing them, not just humanized Pinkie Pie.
  • Brohoof 1

No.

Rule 34 ponies? Yes.

Basically anything Rule 34'd can be considered 'sexy'.

About r34 ponies I don't know what I should think. For one sec I'm like

uhhuuuum! =)

and then two secs later I'm like

NOOOOOOO!

I have no opinion here

I did not say that...

Nope, NOTHING here.

Believe me, I'm not a troll. I hate trolls

I truly do find these ponies attractive. There have even been a couple people who have explained how it actually makes a lot of sense to be attracted to them (to a point, at least). It doesn't effect my enjoyment of the show, as I can seperate the fanon and the canon in my head easily

ok. As I said, I respect your opinion :) Edited by Jokuc

As I stated in another thread:

When it comes to platonic attraction yes, I find Rarity, Twilight, and Pinkie's personalities attractive.

In all seriousness, the animators really hit the nail on the head. This is the main reason I watch the show. The expressions on their faces are something I've never seen in animation. What other animated show can you know exactly what the character is feeling by looking at their PUPILS?

Edited by YourAverageBronie582
  • Brohoof 2