Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First MLP episode you watched?

DivineMist1000

If I remember right the first episode of MLP FIM i ever watched was "The Mysterious Mare Do Well" way back in 2011 when it first premiered. My love for Rainbow Dash sprang from that episode. :dash:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

I cannot recall the actual first episode I watched, I just know it was random early episodes. The one I remember distinctly is the Season 3 premiere, because I didn't know what was going with all the continuity in it. It made me watch all the episodes to find out.

• Brohoof 1

I'd give the obvious answer in this circumstance.

BUT, to freshen up this painfully evident answer, the first episode I caught any facet of on TV was the premiere of "Sweet and Elite" on the Hub, which I tuned into on a trial premium cable package by accident (yeah, it was challenging receiving the Hub back in the day, presumably leading to its premature demise in 2014). My nostalgia for the episode is surprisingly strong as a result.

• Brohoof 2

Technically the first episode I watched was "The Return of Harmony" Part 2, but it was only about 2 minutes of it. The first episode I watched for real was "Friendship is Magic: Part 1", the very first episode. I went in with really really REALLY low expectations, I was just thinking to myself: "Oh boy, here we go, I'd say I have about 5 minutes until it starts being all about tea parties and dress-up..." But after I was done, I was like: "WOW. This is some good stuff! I wanna watch the whole show!" And so I did. I miss the late 2015 days... :(

• Brohoof 2