World Cup 16 - Trottingham vs Las Pegasus

Jeric

World Cup Top 16  

164 users have voted

1. 1. Who survives

• Trottingham - Fluttershy, Fleur De Lis, Flutterbat, Soarin
    • Las Pegasus - Midnight Blossom, Sci-Twi, Midnight Sparkle, Sunburst

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-10-16 at 04:00 PM

23 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Trottingham holding a heavy lead over Las Pegasus. As much as I like Sci-Twi, I am hoping for Fluttershy to prevail.

Kind of too bad. We could use her help. I hear one is being spared from each team that loses. She has a knack for analyzing and bending the physics of the multiverse. Maybe she can McGuyver us a way out of this mess...

• Brohoof 2
5 hours ago, Nightmare glim said:

Yay Trottinghams winning by a landslide.

Just you wait. The tide will turn.

4 hours ago, Fhaolan said:

Huh, I guess Sin City really should have gone with Tom on that draft... :D 

If you liked him so much, why didn't you take him?

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

Trottingham holding a heavy lead over Las Pegasus. As much as I like Sci-Twi, I am hoping for Fluttershy to prevail.

Well prepare to have your hopes Dashed:sneer:.

• Brohoof 1
1 hour ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Kind of too bad. We could use her help. I hear one is being spared from each team that loses. She has a knack for analyzing and bending the physics of the multiverse. Maybe she can McGuyver us a way out of this mess...

Difficult to tell. Pony Twi has the same analytical bent - just look at her attempts to analyse pinkie sense for example...

Just now, Denim&Venom said:

Well prepare to have your hopes Dashed:sneer:.

Dashie isn't on this team, silly :)

• Brohoof 2
58 minutes ago, Divine plywood said:

Sin city United is the real winner of this match! Talk about dedicated fan base ^_^ 

If team only wouldn't have all those EG characters, Midnight Blossom's gang would have had my vote with ease... :mlp_huh:

Ah well, it depends on the Council's votes of course, but we may be able to add their biological and technological distinctiveness to... erm, I mean, adopt a batpony as company for Flutterbat :)

Edited by Cypherhoof
  • Brohoof 2
3 hours ago, Mirage said:

Wow - congrats Trottingham!

And Las Pegasus - you guys gained my respect with your fighting spirit. *bows*

And you have been worthy adversaries. 

You are officially the third worst team we've ever faced.

But don't count us out just yet.

A lot can change in two hours.

@Sparklefan1234 

Let's give it one last charge! 

S-C-U!

• Brohoof 2

A reminder:  the teams that lost are not disolving until all of this phase plays out, Do not try to recruit their coaches, it is against the rules, same thing applies to the previous 2 teams that lost

• Brohoof 1

Buck it. We tried. 

A 2-2 record isn't the worst to end on. 

To those that supported us, all 31 of you, thank you for standing beside this team throughout it's final battle. You were the best allies a manager could ask for. 

Never loose that fighting spirit.

S-C-U!

1 minute ago, Trix or Treat? said:

A reminder:  the teams that lost are not disolving until all of this phase plays out, Do not try to recruit their coaches, it is against the rules, same thing applies to the previous 2 teams that lost, thank you for your understanding

So how much time is there between this round ending, our team being dissolved and the next round starting?

Cause sparklefan and I want to helm team Dragonlands next. 

• Brohoof 1
3 minutes ago, Trix or Treat? said:

A reminder:  the teams that lost are not disolving until all of this phase plays out, Do not try to recruit their coaches, it is against the rules, same thing applies to the previous 2 teams that lost

Aww :( I was looking forward to campaigning.

• Brohoof 1
5 minutes ago, Trix or Treat? said:

Eh? This isn't total elimination now? Is there something I'm overlooking?

(and go figure, I just messaged Cloudsdale... like... literally ten minutes ago =/ )

Edited by BornAgainBrony
  • Brohoof 1
6 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Buck it. We tried. 

A 2-2 record isn't the worst to end on. 

To those that supported us, all 31 of you, thank you for standing beside this team throughout it's final battle. You were the best allies a manager could ask for. 

Never loose that fighting spirit.

S-C-U!

So how much time is there between this round ending, our team being dissolved and the next round starting?

Cause sparklefan and I want to helm team Dragonlands next. 

teams will be disolved after the first wave of matches are done, not before. and then Jeric will handle the new wave of invites as stated in #4 here 

• Brohoof 1
Just now, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

I stay in Cloudsdale, loyal to loyalty. I would only consider change team, when another team picks my dashie.

I hope they do... :(
*shakes head* We must keep the elements here if at all possible. We never know when "You Know Who" may leave himself open to an opportunistic attack.

Edited by BornAgainBrony
  • Brohoof 2
9 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

Aww :( I was looking forward to campaigning.

those matches are linked in the sense that, in this round people from cloudsdale, were. on cloudsdale, otherwise they'd get to be on 2 teams for the same round of matches, and the order of matches would place some at a dissadvantage

3 minutes ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

I stay in Cloudsdale, loyal to loyalty. I would only consider change team, when another team picks my dashie.

• Brohoof 2
Just now, Trix or Treat? said:

those matches are supposed are linked in the sense that, in this round people from cloudsdale, were. on cloudsdale, otherwise they'd get to be on 2 teams for the same round of matches, and the order of matches would place some at a dissadvantage

Ahhh, yeah, OK that makes sense.

• Brohoof 1