Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Queen Chrysalis

DivineMist1000

I hope that you'll find your place in the world and be happy with your life.

you don't need to be reformed or be good... I just want you to be.

and my question would be...

-is your crown changing colors when you angry? :ooh:

So, queen failure... What's your next plan after failing once again? :bea: Don't you think that it's time to give up now? I mean you don't have neither an army nor a home anymore and your idea of getting your revenge failed so badly. :fiery:

Isn't it obvious that you have to find a new life and stop pursuing something that you won't achieve? :huh:

What are you gonna do now? :maud:

1 hour ago, Ethan Tran said:

I hope that you'll find your place in the world and be happy with your life.

you don't need to be reformed or be good... I just want you to be.

and my question would be...

-is your crown changing colors when you angry? :ooh:

My royal crown stays the same color all the time!

1 hour ago, Kevin Tang said:

So, queen failure... What's your next plan after failing once again? :bea: Don't you think that it's time to give up now? I mean you don't have neither an army nor a home anymore and your idea of getting your revenge failed so badly. :fiery:

Isn't it obvious that you have to find a new life and stop pursuing something that you won't achieve? :huh:

What are you gonna do now? :maud:

Isn't failure just another chance to try something again? Even after 100 attempts, I'll still do whatever it takes to bring my hive back to me. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, A.V. said:

Dear Queen Chrysalis,

That magic-soaking stone your old throne was carved from -- have you tried looking for more of it? Would doubtlessly come in handy for future encounters with your enemies.

As much as i'd love to find more of those stones, they are very rare and i hope one day I'll find them again. I could always use a new throne to sit on!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Queen Chrysalis, 

Pardon my bluntness, but could you please give an explanation as to how changeling reproduction works? And no, not in the biological way. See, there’s a contradiction that I feel only you would be able to clear up.

Thorax stated that he was born in a brood, as in he was one of several changeling grubs laid as eggs in a batch, presumably by you, their Queen. However, Ocellus was later shown to have a more nuclear family, with parents and siblings, and even knew what a cousin and an uncle were.

So which way is it, or is it a different way entirely? I’m sorry if this question was a bit personal, and I hope you weren’t too offended by it.

Sincerely,

Knight of Clubs
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...