Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$500 - Stretch Goal Prize B - Donor Song

Jeric

Who will sing "Open Up Your Eyes" from MLP The Movie?  

91 users have voted

1. 1. Who will sing this?

• Passon
    • Will Guide
    • Randimaxis
    • Lightwing
    • Dark Horse
    • Snow
    • Lord Midnight Madness
    • Feather Spiral
    • KH7672

This poll is closed to new votes

mcm500a.png

Art by @Odyessy

Before we move forward with the Donor Song, I wanted to remind the MCM Donors that they get to be included in this one. If you are interested please post below. For staff, any previously selected soloists will not be in this poll. The theme is solo songs from FiM Season 6-8 and MLP the Movie. The poll will be made by Sunday so hurry up. 

Donor Volunteers

@Will Guide

@Lord Midnight Madness

@Feather Spiral

@Snow

@KH7672

• Brohoof 7

• The topic was featured
5 hours ago, Holly Jolly Ody said:

Art by Odyessy? Who is this Odyessy you speak of? :mlp_icwudt:

Lol I forgot that you changed your name again! 

6 hours ago, Holly Jolly Ody said:

Art by Odyessy? Who is this Odyessy you speak of? :mlp_icwudt:

It's like Jeric did the wrong member or something.

1624076476_1747804__safe_edit_editedscreencap_screencap_twilightsparkle_pinkiepride_animated_cropped_cute_gif_hianon_meme_smiling_solo.gif.45317b3a168e79a52f876b6a74a04462.gif

• Brohoof 2

I'm an Donor, so perhaps I can sing "A Changeling Can Change" if I'm picked? That song, next to Zephyr Breeze's song, "I Can Do It On My Own" is my most favorite Season 6 song and I'd love it. Even if I end up embarrassing myself. :P

Edited by Will Guide
  • Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Will Guide said:

I'm an Donor, so perhaps I can sing "A Changeling Can Change" if I'm picked? That song, next to Zephyr Breeze's song, "I Can Do It On My Own" is my most favorite Season 6 song and I'd love it. Even if I end up embarrassing myself. :P

:D

It's all for charity and fun! I can tell you that that first song is definitely available should you win Will. 

Put me in this one. Since you pones almost made me get pie stains on my couch, you might hear the terribleness that is the singing of a changeling

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Derplight Sperkle said:

Put me in this one. Since you pones almost made me get pie stains on my couch, you might hear the terribleness that is the singing of a changeling

That still might happen if somepony calls your name out XD

45 minutes ago, Lord Midnight Madness said:

What the heck I guess I can sing something.

Awesome! I'll add you to the list! :darling:

HOLY SH- *enters immediately*

I uh, need to practice though. That's the only concern I will voice for now. I may sound quite unsteady or chorus at times.

I'm sure I'm not alone, so it's the same old song to you. But I must reckon, I have a track record of criticizing myself. It's somesing I'm trying my best to avoid.

(Your cringed groans will be like music to my ears.)

Edited by Feather Spiral
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Feather Spiral said:

HOLY SH- *enters immediately*

I uh, need to practice though. That's the only concern I will voice for now. I may sound quite unsteady or chorus at times.

I'm sure I'm not alone, so it's the same old song to you. But I must reckon, I have a track record of criticizing myself. It's somesing I'm trying my best to avoid.

(Your cringed groans will be like music to my ears.)

Man I hope you win just for those puns. As a Dad I highly approve!!!!

• The topic was unfeatured
  • The title was changed to $500 - Stretch Goal Prize B - Donor Song
4 hours ago, Will Guide said:

So, are we going forward with this event or should we wait a little longer for further information?

Just need to get the poll up and we are off! 

• The topic was featured

I'm looking through all of the songs and both Say Goodbye to the Holiday and A Changeling Can Change is the only one I'm familiar with. And even then I only watched both Hearth's Warming Tail and Times They Are a Changeling for the first time a few days back, lol

Oh yeah and Pinkie's Present too. Gosh both of those songs in that episode are really really really really good

Remember that the purpose of this is charity and helping sick kids. Not everyone will have songs that they want since it is a “by popular selection” affair. Had always been. 

Thanks guys 

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Jeric said:

Remember that the purpose of this is charity and helping sick kids. Not everyone will have songs that they want since it is a “by popular selection” affair. Had always been.

In case this was aimed at me, this is a fine r/woooosh moment.

If you check the link I included and listen the Changeling Carols song, it's literally just: "Carols carols carols carols carollllllls" ...that's it, that's the whole song.

Unless you were just playing along, then I'm the one who's been r/woosh'd~

6 minutes ago, Feather Spiral said:

In case this was aimed at me, this is a fine r/woooosh moment.

If you check the link I included and listen the Changeling Carols song, it's literally just: "Carols carols carols carols carollllllls" ...that's it, that's the whole song.

Unless you were just playing along, then I'm the one who's been r/woosh'd~

Nope, not aimed at you. ;)

I actually found your suggestion funny