Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can anyone imagine Twilight without wings?

heavens-champion

You dont really need to imagine as you can go rewatch earlier seasons and see it yourself. If you mean current Twilight I dont think anyone can imagine her without wings as the wings are pretty much one of the reasons on why she is the character she is today

• Brohoof 2

51 minutes ago, rainbowdashacademy said:

TWILIGHT SPARKLE- "OHHHH NO! I'M A ALICRASHORN SPIKE, DAMNIT HAVE SEEN MY WINGS!  SPIKE- "WOW TWILIGHT YOU COULD HAD WING LATE NO WONDER YOU NEVER ATE YOUR BURGABLES"!

................ What?

28 minutes ago, They call me Loyalty said:

You might as well provide some context as to why. Personally, it's not a challenge to visualize twilight without her wings.

I think I may have gotten too used to her having wings.

2 hours ago, shyabetes3939 said:

Of course I can! I can imagine episodes from the first three seasons, can't I?

I meant besides the first three seasons.

Yes, but it's never the first image that pops into my head when I think of her anymore. After all, there have been more seasons with Twilight as an alicorn then as a unicorn now, so Twilight as a unicorn is never an association I make often nowadays. 

3 hours ago, They call me Loyalty said:

You might as well provide some context as to why. Personally, it's not a challenge to visualize twilight without her wings.

OK , well the Twilight Sparkle speech that if you are confused I took Alicorn  and Crash together forming Alicrashorn  and the Spike joke was I could of had a V8 and told her to eat her burgables meaning her vegetables I was having fun trying to make a joke out of the speech of Twilight not having wings hope you have a RAINBOOMING DAY I'M RAINBOWDASH LATER !

I do. Twi spent more time as an alicorn than an unicorn by now, so I hardly imagine Twi as an unicorn today.

Spoiler

Human Twi going four legs good will be the first time we see an official unicorn Twi:mlp_icwudt:. Weird considering she sprouted wings during her transformations :huh: