Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Close Encounters of the Past (Private with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@AzureMoon

"You and me both, sweetheart. I remember getting through Sword and Shield, but I haven't had the opportunity to continue playing the game. Maybe we'll be able to rectify that, huh?" He smiled, chuckling as Scarlet had explained what she had meant. "Oh, so that's what you mean. I'm all for co-play and I can never pass up the opportunity to cosplay. Remember when we went to a convention together? It's like we had walked into our own paradise. Even dressing up was a lot of fun." He would say, smirking playfully at the mention of the female rabbit's choice in Pokemon. "Oh? I'm going to guess that you'll go as Umbreon. That dark type Pokemon was always a personal favorite of yours. Either that, or maybe Absol. I can see you being an adorable Absol. If I had to pick, then I might go with a psychic type Pokemon, or maybe a Flygon. Maybe an Alolan Ninetales, but we can narrow down the choices." He smiled as he nuzzled her, before he continued to cook his part of breakfast.

Devin nodded as she patted Devin's shoulder. "I understand, hon. I just hope everything is alright. Just remember that you can talk to me about anything that's on your mind." She sighed along with the female rabbit, while nodding in agreement. "After everything that happened, along with seeing those blasted posters. I think a meeting with Dr. Wolf has been long overdue." She would say, stepping out of the car and nodding in agreement. "Okay and that sounds lovely. I think we could all go for a group hug. Maybe after that, I can give my favorite rabbit some cuddles too?" She asks, walking alongside Devin.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet nods and giggles "I could imagine myself being dressed up as an Absol" she'd say, nuzzling him "Well honey, while we wait for your mom and mine to get home, I might do some in home exercise" she'd say, going over to the music player "You can join me, if you'd like" she'd then put a cd in, then move the sofas and armchairs, along with the coffee table out of the way.

"Though, maybe I just need some time to process it all" Devin says, covering a yawn

@Scarlet Araxia

"I have no doubt about that. An Absol, or even a Mega Absol. Those wings the mega form has would make you look so adorable, in my opinion. Well, they would make you even more adorable than you are now." He chuckled as he nuzzled her back. He pondered on the idea of exercising, before shaking his head. "I might join you with exercising in a bit. Breakfast is almost done and I can set the table. I wouldn't want to have anything become burned." He smiled sheepishly as he recalled a few times that he had accidentally ruined breakfast. He watched as Scarlet moved into the living room, while moving some tables and sofas out of the way. "Are you okay, honey? Do you need any help in moving anything else out of the way?"

"I think that would be for the best. Give it some time in order to gather your thoughts. It'll give you time to process everything, before having a talk with Dr. Wolf." Gentle says, taking Devin's paw into her hand.

@Dynamo Pad

She smiles and nods "Oh yes please, just move those armchairs out of the way, please" she'd say, doing some stretches before she would flip through the songs on her player, looking for a good song to dance and exercise to.

Devin smiles "I'm sure I'll be fine, I just need to remember what Dr Wolf taught us to do the last time we went to see him"

@Scarlet Araxia

"No probably, my love." Dynamo smiles as he made his way into the living room. He walked over towards the armchair, before pushing it out of the way to give Scarlet more room for her exercise. The armchair was a bit heavy due to the pets sitting upon said chair and couch. However, it was worth it as he got a chuckle of their reactions to being moved. "Any songs that are catching your eye? I wasn't sure if there are specific songs to workout to, or if any song can work. I know some anime songs have that upbeat style that gets one pumped for the day." He would say, while making his way back into the kitchen. He kept an eye on the rest of breakfast. All the while, making sure that nothing was burnt or undercooked. After a few more minutes, he turned everything off as he grabbed a couple of plates. He made sure that everyone was given the right amount of food, before grabbing a few glasses for beverages. With a sigh and a smile, the gamer pony made his way back into the living room. Hoping that the female rabbit was still exercising as he wanted to join.

"I can't forget that." Gentle would say, before giving Devin a small, yet reassuring smile. "Maybe it would always be better to just visit him. The last time we visited him was nice, but it's always better to have a follow up visit. A way of seeing how much has changed and/or if there is still anything that's bothering you. It's better to be safe than sorry, hon."

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet would smile and wiggle her tufty little tail "Thanks hon" she would say and giggles at the pets' indifference to being moved. She would then look at the songs on the screen, seems she had decided to put on the home edition of Prance Prance Revolution. "Hmm.. oh, how about Bad Romance?" she would ask as she would wait for Dynamo to join her "Come on honey, why not join me? It's a good workout"

Devin would nod "Ye-yeah, I suppose you're right, isn't his office on the way back from here?"

@Scarlet Araxia

Dynamo looked back with a small smile and blush. "You're welcome and anything for you, my sweetheart." He chuckled, looking over towards the screen to see the songs that were being selected. "Oh! I've heard of Bad Romance before. That's a pretty popular song, in my opinion. I hope it doesn't revolve around us because I don't think we have a bad romance." He chuckled, walking over as he took her paw in his hand. "In fact, I'd say we have ourselves a lovely romance. I would love to join you in the workout. A little dance and exercise is always good to feel positive and motivated." He kissed her cheek, before letting go of her paw to stand next to her in preparation of the exercise.

"I believe so. It hasn't moved or changed as far as I know. Why do you ask? Are you thinking of asking him to schedule an appointment? Maybe you can see if it can be scheduled near Dynamo's appointment. That way, you both can get your sessions done and out of the way." Gentle would say with a nod.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet would smile and nod, waiting for Dynamo to join him, and as he does, she would press play and then to begin to play "Some would say that our love for each other was destiny" she'd say, playing the game almost expertly.

Devin covers a yawn and nods "Sound good to me hon" she'd say, leading the way into the game store.

@Scarlet Araxia

As Dynamo next to her by a few feet, he smiled and waited patiently for Scarlet to start up the game/dance exercises. "Hmm...I can imagine that, to be honest. We were best friends for a very long time. Plus, we were never really apart from each other when hanging out with others. So, I guess fate had lead us together. Either that, or the both of us knew we were going to be together for a long time. Either way, I'm just glad to have you in my life, as well as being a part of your life." He would say with a smile, before playing the game. He had hit every note on point, but made sure to have fun and not worry about points.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay, Dev? Did you want to rest a little more before going to the store?" Gentle frowned as she was concerned for the female rabbit. All the while, following her as she lead the way to the game store.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiled and nodded as she played alongside him "That is true, we know each other so well, it's kind of impossible for us not to be a couple" she'd say as too played the game rather well, though like Dynamo, she wasn't focusing on points, just on having fun and exercising. 

Devin smiles "I'll be fine honey, I can always crash when we get home, right?" She'd ask, gently taking a hold of Gentle's hand.

@Scarlet Araxia

"If someone saw us and we said that we weren't a couple, then they'd think we were either crazy, or we grew a second head on our shoulders." He chuckled, making sure to keep up with some of the note steps. "I still have to agree with you there. We've been there for each other for so long. It almost sounds like it was inevitable for us to be together." He glanced over towards her with a smile.

"I hope I can crash alongside you. It's definitely been a long day, in my opinion. We'll just pick up a few games and then we'll be on our way. I know what games my son likes and I believe you have a good idea on what your daughter likes too. We'll just pick a few games and then be on our way. Afterwards, we can have a nice rest." Gentle smiled, giving Devin a nuzzle.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet would smile and giggle a little "Oh definitely" she'd say as they would go through a few more songs before they finish up and put the furniture back in place. "That was a good workout, should do that every morning" she'd say, kissing Dynamo's cheek before going to check on the breakfast they had cooked together.

"You can most certainly nap alongside me darling, I wouldn't have it any other way" Devin would say with a smile and kisses Gentle's cheek and hugs her close "And you are right, we'll split up, grab the games we believe they would like, then meet up at the counter?"

@Scarlet Araxia

Dynamo returned the smile as they continued to dance to a few more songs, before finishing their workout for the morning. Making sure to place the furniture back into it's correct spot, Dynamo sighed as he stretched his back. "You can say that again. I haven't gone through a workout like that since I had to bring arcade machines into the arcade. I might have to take you up on that offer. I always wanted to make it a goal of mine to get into a better fit sort of shape." He returned the kiss as she followed her back into the kitchen. "How does it all look, sweetheart? I hope breakfast looks good." He would say, feeling nervous as he hoped he didn't mess anything up.

Gentle could only smile warmly as she returned the kiss and hug without a second thought. "Excellent. We just need to get what we need to get and then we'll be good to have that nap of ours. I know how much you want to enjoy your snuggles with your new special someone." She chuckled at her own joke as she gave Devin another kiss upon her cheek. Nodding as she listened to the plan of action. "Okay, but I just want to be sure. How many games are we getting for the kids? Perhaps two each, or is that bit much? I know the switch is in one section of the arcade, but maybe I'll cover one side, while you cover the other side. That way, we'll pick out a game that we may come across."

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet would smile with a nod and helped him to put the furniture back, gently petting the two pets afterwards. "Everything looks great hon, don't worry" she'd say, going over to him and kissing his cheek "I am sure that our moms will be back soon, wherever they went" she'd say, going to sit next to Chocolate and Milkshake, patting them.

Devin smiles and covers a small yawn, "Alright it's a plan then" she'd say, making her way to her side of the video game store.

@Crescent Moon

Dynamo smiled as he felt Scarlet kiss his cheek. As she went over towards Chocolate and Milkshake to pet them, Dynamo nodded in agreement. "That's good to know. It looks like we made ourselves a fantastic breakfast. I know our moms will be hungry when they get back. They're both together, so they should be okay. Wherever they are." He glanced at the window that was shrouded by the curtains. Wondering if he would hear the sound of a car pulling up in the driveway.

Gentle nodded with a smile, before making her way over towards her side of the game store. She glanced over to see that Devin was near her, but still far at the same time. To Gentle, they were at the same area, but on far opposite sides. She turned her attention back towards the games, before looking at what games she should get. She began thinking of all the games that Dynamo and Scarlet liked, before making her decision.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet would smile and nod as she would cuddle up to Dynamo, closing her eyes for a bit of a nano nap. She wouldn't be too perturbed if she was woken up, but she also felt like she could really do with some more rest, as the last few days had been very packed and full on for her.

Devin found the games she believed that Scarlet and Dynamo would like and went to meet Gentle at the counter.

@Crescent Moon

Dynamo kept looking out the window for their moms, before he felt someone moving over next to him. He looked over to Scarlet, who cuddled up to him. Dynamo smiled as he wrapped his arms around her to hold her close. He used his magic to levitate a blanket over them. "I guess a bit of a nap will be good. The food is still warm and we'll eat when we wake up." He would say, closing his eyes as took a bit of a nano nap alongside the female rabbit.

After picking out her choice in games, Gentle made her way over towards the counter. She smiled as she saw Devin had found her selection of games as she appeared at the counter alongside the periwinkle mare. "Hey, Dev. Were you able to find the games you were looking for? What did you get for the kids?" She asks as the cashier behind the desk began to ring up her purchase. 

@Dynamo Pad

Devin smiles "Yep, got a few classics I remember them loving when they were kids, and some newer ones but in the same vein of the classics" she says with a smile, leading the way to the counter "I'm sure they will love the games and console that we got"

@Crescent Moon

"It seems like you went with the classics, while I went with the newer, more up to date games. You and I were always able to find a balance between new and old." Gentle says with a chuckle. She nodded as Devin lead the way up to the counter as Gentle began finishing her payment of the games she chose. "I'm sure of it too and I don't doubt it. I think this is something our kids need with all that has happened. Along with something all of us can enjoy that can help bring us together as a family."

@Dynamo Pad

Devin nods, as she helps pay for the games "Balance is always good, why do you think we've been best friends since grade school and are now dating?" she would ask "It's because we compliment each other" 

@Crescent Moon

"Obviously and it's like you said on why we've been best friends since grade school. I do like the current times and change can be good. Although, I can be a bit of a classy mare, myself. Although, you strike up the idea of being the up to date on everything kind of individual. That, or we seem to have gotten that sort of balance by being around each other. Gives the idea on how we ended up dating." Gentle chuckled, before nodding. "I find it necessary to have that sort of balance. Stick to the modern times, then you lose that sense of classical age of what made that sort of subject to be special. Focus on the old times, then you miss out on what could be even better." She would say as she saw the female rabbit help out in paying for the games. After receiving their change, Gentle took the bag full of games in her hand. "It looks like that's everything. Now it's time to go home and surprise the kids. What do you say, Dev?"

@Dynamo Pad

Devin smiles and nods as she picked up her bags "You're right, we must keep some of the old class, so we can keep things special" she would say, carrying her bags to the car. "Yep, surprise the kids, breakfast and then a nap with the one I love" she would say.

@Crescent Moon

"Exactly. With that sort of balance, it's why I knew you were special. We'll make sure to surprise the kids, have some breakfast and then relax. I'd love to have a nap with my special someone. Maybe after all that, we can enjoy playing those video games together as a family." She would say, carrying her bags as she and Devin made their exit. She held the door open for Devin to walk through, before passing by and heading towards the car. "Thankfully, we don't have to do any extra shopping. I believe we managed to stock up at home after food shopping this week."

@Dynamo Pad

Devin smiled and as they got to the car, she'd put her things in the boot and then went to the passenger side of the front "Think you can drive the rest of the way hon? I might take the chance for a nano nap"

@Crescent Moon

After arriving at their car, Gentle placed her bags into the back of the car. Placing them right next to Devin's bags, before closing the door and hopping into the driver's seat once more. Upon hearing Devin's request for her to drive, Gentle could only smile and roll her eyes. "Aww, but Dev. That's what you always say whenever we go out for a drive." She chuckled, before nodding. "Of course, hon. I can definitely drive us home. Just make sure it's a nano nap. You said you wanted to share a nap with me when we get back home." She winked, starting up the car, before driving out of the parking lot for home.