Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MCM Winners Announcement

Jeric

As per tradition each donor, donor giftee, or volunteer was placed into a series of pools that, if drawn, will award them various small little trinkets of appreciation. During our New Years Eve Discord party, I drew all the names and announced them. Here are the winners of each category and a detailed explaination of how to "redeem" them. Congrats. 

Name Change a MLPF Staffer

If selected you will have the ability to change a Forum staffers name for one week. 

• All Forum Rules apply regarding abuse, language, and NSFW
  • One staffer cannot be selected more than three times, and if there are multiple weeks the staffer can, at there discretion, take a week off in-between having their name changed. 
  • Feld0 is not a forum staffer. Sorry guys. 
  • The Staffer should be active. If there is an LOA issue I'll let you know privately. 
  • I excluded Mods and Admins from the pool on this one. 
  • The winners are:

Emoticon Character Selection

The winner of this will be able to choose any character for an emote provided they appear in FiM. The only exclusion is Luna. They can choose the actual reaction to be made (submit a screen shot from the show). The emote selected is permanent and will called using the winners name if they prefer. Ex: :jeric:

@BornAgainBrony wins that one. 

Reaction Set Selection

The winner of this will be able to select pick a themed reaction set. The theme can be any character or set or characters (ex: Fluttershy, EqG, Fillies and Foals, Student Six, etc. This will be used for 30 days total time. Note that events may require temporary removal of the winners reaction set. If this happens then the time of the event will NOT count against the 30 days. They will have unique names so that they can be viewed permanently in your "reactions" 

@Rikifive wins this. 

• Brohoof 11

• The topic was featured

Free Art from @Lord Valtasar

@AJ2489 wins that one. 

OC on the Forum Banner for one week. 

Congrats to @Will Guide who will win the rare privilege of his OC being the focus of a MLPF Banner for one week. We already have his OC. Expect a PM from me within a week to touch base with any theme or additional characters you wish to have included. 

Redeeming

To redeem the name change, emote, or reaction set you can do so by PM'ing me privately or posting in here. 

• Brohoof 5

EqE4vfd.png

Reaction set? Hmm... I don't have ideas for that one, so to not overcomplicate it, I'll just go with :muffins:Derpy I guess. Probably that will be a waste of opportunity to have something more unique/funny/destructive, but oh well. :mlp_icwudt:

I know I know! Just put twithonk there im sure everyone will like it because that would be an amazing reaction

Spoiler

e7bOORD.png

1wfXB92.png

"Make Twithonk a reality. :D " —Nye

jk

• Brohoof 1

On 1/5/2019 at 6:16 PM, BornAgainBrony said:

After events in the past month or so... that made me LOL.

I wish I'd been present back then so I knew which events this was about~

'Gratz everyone who got prizes, you earned 'em :3

Edited by Feather Spiral

On 1/5/2019 at 8:09 AM, Jeric said:

OC on the Forum Banner for one week. 

Congrats to @Will Guide who will win the rare privilege of his OC being the focus of a MLPF Banner for one week. We already have his OC. Expect a PM from me within a week to touch base with any theme or additional characters you wish to have included. 

Well, I shall patiently for further instructions. But really, as long as I'm not holding back the creativity of the artist doing the banner, I won't ask for much. 

18 hours ago, Feather Spiral said:

I wish I'd been present back then so I knew which events this was about

all donors took part in the drawing, you didn't have to do anything specific, it happened during a livestream we had for the new year, so you might have missed it, but your name was in

9 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

all donors took part in the drawing, you didn't have to do anything specific, it happened during a livestream we had for the new year, so you might have missed it, but your name was in

Nononono, I meant the thing I quoted about "events in the past month or so". I wanna know what happened, to see what makes Luna's exclusion so hilarious.

10 hours ago, Feather Spiral said:

Nononono, I meant the thing I quoted about "events in the past month or so". I wanna know what happened, to see what makes Luna's exclusion so hilarious.

oh, luna is excluded because she's already getting one from a poll we had

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was unfeatured