Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video Creating my own Anime

Dawn Darkness

I am thinking of creating my own anime series in Toon Boom Harmony. However, I am in the novice level when it comes to drawing, so I could use some help on that regard. You will be credited as the art designer and creator if I use it in the episode of the anime series.

I also could use help with sound effects, voice acting, music, and co-writing of the plot. I’m in my thinking state of what it should be about, how it shall have a beginning, middle, and ending. The middle could be in the third season of the anime series, while the ending is the fifth season of the series, the first season is the beginning of the show. Sounds reasonable, right?

So, with that outta the way, here’s some rough details about the anime series. Keep in mind, this is going to change in the future.

Description: Alain is a young, fourteen year old kid who had lost one of his best friends in the world. He’s thrust into a world of magic, and dragons once he set foot out to the outside beyond from his village. He’ll meet allies, enemies, and most importantly, friendship along the way. What will await for him, only the world may know.

So, there you have it. The rough concept idea of my anime series. As stated above, the idea may change in the future to a more suitable description that is better than what I have now. 

What do you guys say? Willing to lend a hand with my anime?