Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is it weird to like different characters in the Mane 6 then I do in Equestria Girls?

imawesome

So my favorite character in the Mane Six of Equestria is Rainbow Dash... but my favorite of the Mane Six in the Equestria Girls setting is Applejack. 

Is that weird? 

Edited by imawesome

Not really, I love EQG's Fluttershy, but I don't care much for her FiM version, likewise, Twilight is one of my favorite ponies, but I don't care much for the EQG version

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Kevin Tang said:

Why would you think so?

Well, I originally thought that was a bit weird considering the human counterparts share a lot in common with the Mane 6, and it would just be weird preferring different EGs to the Mane 6.  

25 minutes ago, imawesome said:

Well, I originally thought that was a bit weird considering the human counterparts share a lot in common with the Mane 6, and it would just be weird preferring different EGs to the Mane 6.  

I don't see why you think it's weird, pony and human counterparts sure look different from each other.

Not really, because one of the things that I like about the franchise is that going forward the humane 7 began to differ from their FiM counterparts.

Personally I find EQG Applejack to be more interesting than FiM Applejack.

• Brohoof 1

I don't see it as weird at all. I prefer the human versions of the Mane Six as opposed to their pony counterparts though I do give the ponies props for having wide range appeal to a lot of people.

Not at all, since Legend of Everfree the Humane 5 have been slightly deviating from their pony counterparts.

The shorts series has particularly been great exploring what the girls do in their human school/teenager environment, that alone gives the HM5 a different angle from pony RM5.

• Brohoof 3