Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Anypony here a fan of FNaF?

Nightfall Veilwing

Just now, TBD 🚬 said:

@Splashee® @ExplosionMare not sure if you guys already knew this but there’s going to be a new FNAF game called FNAF: Security breach!!! I’m surprised they already selling their merch before the game!

https://freddy-fazbears-pizza.fandom.com/wiki/Five_Nights_at_Freddy's:_Security_Breach

I didn't know, but I am sure @ExplosionMare knows everything FNAF related.

Yay :love:

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, FNAF: Security Breach will be on PS4/5:blink:

I always thought of fnaf as a niche indie game on PC, but apparently Scott changed his mind since fnaf 4 and wants to expand the series further

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2020 at 12:54 PM, Vefka said:

Wow, FNAF: Security Breach will be on PS4/5:blink:

I always thought of fnaf as a niche indie game on PC, but apparently Scott changed his mind since fnaf 4 and wants to expand the series further

Security Breach looks amazing, I cannot wait for it, and PS5 is really crazy console as well :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Only up until certain point when it was still an easy to follow urban legend about a killer in a pizzeria. Later on it became so weird that it lost my interest. but I still like the aesthetic and the ambience of the games, just not the story. 

My favorite animatronic is the puppet, the older interpretation of it of course. And I LOVE security puppet's design. 

• 1 year later...