Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art In Honor of all the Members on the MLP Form.

RaphLuna

I just want to Publically Thank You all on the MLP Form. You all been a Big Help to push and Shove, even go Way over and Beyond to take the time to read and respond in my posts.

Its people like You, not me, who helped make this dream a Reality.

A Special Thank You to one of our Fellow Members on this Form '' Key Sharkz'' for helping me into pointing out what I was doing wrong all along, and gave me clarity and advice on what I needed to do.

And so in Honor of Key Sharkz and All the Amazing People on the MLP Forms

I come to you with exciting news...

My Trademark Lawyer did the Detail Search and my Logo Is in the Green Light to Proceed to Be Registered in Canada..

I decided to Trademark the Name too '' The Clyonies ''

Yes I plan to Register my Trademark both Word and the Logo in USA too. This will be after I get my Registration number For Canada first. For both Logo and Name

The cool Part the Word Clyonies is a Coined Word and On a Trademark Level...

( Fanciful or Coined Marks. A fanciful or coined mark is at the strongest end of the spectrum because it is inherently distinctive. Such a mark consists of a combination of letters that has no meaning; thus, it is an invented word. Examples are GOOGLE for online services, ROLEX for watches, and XEROX for copiers. Since a fanciful or coined mark has no inherent meaning, in the beginning a bigger effort in terms of advertising is necessary in order to educate the public as to the relationship between the invented word and the owner’s product or service. However, these marks enjoy the broadest scope of protection against third-party use. )

Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Furry Creatures called '' The Clyonies ''

1560544932_TheClyonies.thumb.png.f29e3f86f9534255e62f2c76a153731f.png

In Celebration of this Achievement here is an Exclusive Chapter Sample from  my Written Novel Series...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Front door swung wide open, racing  to the backyard. Finding his father sharpening the blade to his knife. Panic in his voice. Grabbing his back leg, trying to get his attention  ''Daddy.. Mommy up stuck.''

Knight Wing, cold cruel tone in his voice' Tiger is not your mommy, Crystal Frost is, and she is dead.''

Christopher, tears in his eyes. ''No.. Mommy stuck.. Need daddy help..''

Knight Wing, placing the knife in the holder, putting it in his saddle pouch. Taking this bow and arrow set swinging the holder over his neck a right shoulder front leg.

Christopher begging him to come inside, to help Tiger Lilly bloom get down.

Knight Wing ignoring his pleas, walking forward fading in the forests.

Christopher consumed in mixed emotions, tears pooled in his eyes, realizing her was the only one who can help Tiger. Quickly going back inside. Closing the door turning around finding the objects, scattered on floor. Scrambling into the kitchen. Finding Tiger standing, back on the floor surrounded by a clutter of objects  a few broken dishes on the counter and sink.

Christopher feeling responsible.'' mommy  sorry mess.''

Tiger Lilly Bloom, using her magic the kitchen all in light blue glow, putting everything back in its place. Hovering the broken dishes, floating them to the garbage pail. The light fading as the final object goes back in place.

Looking down at Christopher. His face looking at the floor in shame,  Smiling.'' You have some magic powers. Don't you.''

Christopher ears perked up. Listening to her voice, yet unable to look up at her.'' mommy stuck afraid.''

Tiger Sensing He felt his magic put her in danger. Too ashamed to look at her.'' Sitting down on the chair. "'When I was little, my magic was random, it would come and go. I too struggled to understand it . Yes my parents were both Unidales, however my mother had no magical abilities.''

Christopher confused looking up.'' Unidale  magic.''

Tiger looking down at him.'' True, all Unidales have magical abilities, however only a rare few wields no power what so ever. Not to worry, even thought she has no magic, she was very good at the tasks of house hold chores, She was even better than my Father when it came to building furniture.'' cupping her hoof over her mouth, as if her father was easdroppin , ''Don't tell him I said that.''

Christopher. Looking up at Tiger.'' promise no tell poppy.''

Going back to her past memories.'' For those who wield magic, they had to figure it out on their own. If you had parents who had magical powers, you were very lucky. At least you have some one to talk to about your hidden powers. They know the challenges, hardship,  fears and struggled to understand how to use and control their magical gifts. "'

Christopher.'' Poppy help mommy.''

Tiger .'' my father said magic is the lazy way through life. He done everything without it.'' smiling  as a childhood memory comes back to her.'' I do remember, going to the park with him. Taking my small red ball with me. Running and kicking the ball. Father was really good at playing the sport. Me... Well...  I kept missing and loosing the ball half the time.

Pausing for a moment ''yet curious, to quickly find the ball closer than I thought, covered in a Pink glow.''Hearing whistling sound,  Quickly turning her head..

Her father pretending not to notice her puzzled expression.'' Once practicing my magic, I ended up floating,my entire body up in the air. I was afraid, i could not stop myself. Desperate I grabbed a tree trunk. Held on for dear life. My Light blue magic quickly faded. I was trapped in the tree. "'

Christopher Staring at Tiger, wide eyed, lost in a suspenseful trance,  holding on to every word.

Tiger noticing the anxious expression on his little face, '' The branch broke, I felt my whole body tumble from the tree. My hooves still clutched to the broken branch, far to fearful to let go. My eyes closed shut tight, tears pooling in them.''

Pausing for a moment.'' Then I opened them. I found myself, floating low to the ground, inside a pink magic light.

Right there in front of me was Father.''

Drifting off into that moment in time.

Harold Waves.'' Hey look everyone,  Raymond magic is girly pink.''

Fading back out.'' The locals started to laugh and make fun of father, calling him horrid names. Tease and taunt him. It got so bad, he sold our home and moved away, to Cloverdale Meadows . We were the only Unidales. In the Village. He left everyone behind, family friends, even his best friend Sheldon. It was not until then, I understood why he never used his magic.''

Tiger looking at the wide eyed child, Trying hard to hold back her tears.'' Yes many creatures can be cruel, however even our own kind can be cold too. To this day he never touched his magic. At the family reunion. Tommy would tease him about it. However he learned not to let anyone get to him anymore, perhaps he regrets leaving everyone behind. Even though he still refuses to use his magic to this day, rest assured if he ever seen anyone in danger, he would let his feeling go, to use his powers to help save a life.''

"'You see Christopher, Magic is not all bad, It can be used for good. And be very helpful at times. True my father still refused to teach me how control and use my powers. And ever since we moved away,  I was alone to figure it all out.

It wasn't easy, yet I kept trying, never giving up'' Smiling winking at Christopher,'' Perhaps I can help you, with yours.''
Christopher happy smile on his face.'' Yes mommy help magic.''

Straightening  the old wind up clock on the wall, noticing the time. ''We better hurry if we want, get to the beach..'
Christopher placing his shovel in his pail, picking up the handle in his mouth. Tiger hovering the picnic basket by her side. The two leaving the cottage, on their way to the beach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even though I have my own path in life of creation, I'm still going to watch the final season of MLP FIM. And tune in to Watch G5.

All Cartoons Rule. The more the Merrier.

Hugs Everyone,

You are All my Inspiration

Laurie Ann Garland

Edited by RaphLuna
  • Brohoof 2

I didn't really do anything though.

Also my name is  Key Sharkz.

32 minutes ago, Kzr haekS said:

I didn't really do anything though.

Also my name is  Key Sharkz.

I must Make Sure to Fix My Error...

And to be Honest You Did Everything. You help me see that I had an Arrogant Ego and if I did not do something about it right away. It would be my Downfall...

And to be Honest, Your Advice and Spit Fire Truth helped me out Big Time..

This is the link that shows Exactly   What you Did.. 

This is snapshot on screen...

1183254457_Screenshot(2530).thumb.png.71e0c5d7b282c4a6aed5ebdd82c53543.png

Taking action first and thinking about it after is a bad move. Its wise to think first then act after you gave the situation some careful thought.

Got a new copyright and it only takes care on current works before the Stamp date not after. Future new works need new copyright, and this trend continues.

Getting A Non Infringement Lawyer Opinion is Wise to Get. And Yes I will get one on the Design and name side. Must be super careful. Even a name can bite you.

Story Wise I have faith I'm safe, however I still need to be careful in Naming Kingdoms, and Locations too. Google will help me on that.

Furry Equines with anime eye styles no one done anything on that level.

Scrapping the birthmark body thing, Not needed. Even scrapped it from the story. Plus all it did was clutter the character. Now it looks more nice and clean.

Spoiler

1228275808_NurseAliceBlueSky.thumb.png.ac87f000c8e0814a7707324654d83a10.png

Spoiler

2084941963_PrincessGypsyMistRose.thumb.png.08373dd9bb8a99d0440100f6654a25f6.png

Spoiler

391758405_KnightRichardPheonix.thumb.png.82fd041b875c43779a0ce1a115777e80.png

Spoiler

1460224239_BlossonFlowerRoseForest.thumb.png.46cb44cb2d1b9d65bc7aab4f38faab78.png

Spoiler

1697271536_PrinceNorrisWaveHunter.thumb.png.9b94a547d6c9ddb631876f4aa070b6f4.png

Its People like You who Helped me out. You honestly still feel you didn't do anything. Not true Friend You did EVEERYTHING.

There is not enough positive words on the planet, in all languages, even future invented positive words that have yet to exist. To Thank You for what you have Done for me 

Hugs.

Laurie Ann Garland.