Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fine Arts session

Discord

it was about going back to the masters and try some "still life" but I didn't find the pun amusing enough, so we'll have to go at it from a different route
large3asd.thumb.png.f734839232e9eae93a00b5730753c42c.png
instead, you're to channel your inner Frankenstein and design your own Draconequus, combining at least 3 different species or characters and of course if you do it, you'll be getting that Discord approved, none of a kind art badge you never knew you needed so badly

i'd state the rules, but today we have none, it's chaos day!

p.s. if you displease me with nsfw, I'll probably still expell you from this course

• Brohoof 10

2 hours ago, Discord said:

p.s. if you displease me with nsfw, I'll probably still expell you from this course

So... you don't want this totally exciting 'come hither' painting of Fluttershy I just did..  catered especially for you? *crumbles it up and tosses it if the fire* oh well. *pout*

• Brohoof 1

I'll have to do this, in order to get good in Discord's books and to earn that glorious badge.

But I must ask. Are we to post our works here, or via a PM?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

So... you don't want this totally exciting 'come hither' painting of Fluttershy I just did..  catered especially for you? *crumbles it up and tosses it if the fire* oh well. *pout*

that is for the best, Fluttershy is too pure for such drawings *casually rewinds the fire and takes the paper* this is.. confiscated

49 minutes ago, Doctor Ivo Robotnik said:

I'll have to do this, in order to get good in Discord's books and to earn that glorious badge.

But I must ask. Are we to post our works here, or via a PM?

Glorious indeed, though i have a tingy feeling mrs Sparkle didn't appreciate it when i perfectly captured her likeness and emotion when seeing me
just post it here on this thread and say "i love Discord"

• Brohoof 3

Considering my current efforts to get into art, I can't turn this opportunity (and that badge I never knew I needed so badly :pinkie:) down. I'll give this a go and see what I can present later on tonight. :D

• Brohoof 3

10 hours ago, Discord said:

channel your inner Frankenstein and design your own Draconequus, combining at least 3 different species or characters

Well, I think this counts. It's not much of a "draconequus", but I think it's certainly chimerical enough to satisfy Discord's sense of chaos. It's mostly pony with the tail of a scorpion, the claw of a crab, and what's supposed to be wings of a pegasus.

I love Discord!

Chimera.thumb.jpg.a1fce0b7d945e9bf84ffbca3d485f7d1.jpg

• Brohoof 12

9 hours ago, TBD said:

Question, How long will the art will be held till? 

no rules, lets say you can take about a month like the previous art contests

• Brohoof 1

58 minutes ago, LarsonNumber42 said:

Behold, pony-bear-pig. Half pony, half bear, half pig.

pony_bear_pig small.jpg

Oh no! You’re going to bring Al Gore to MLPF now!

• Brohoof 2

On 4/2/2019 at 1:54 AM, Lulaypp said:

Any time limit for this one? If it is long enough, I moght be able to do it.

until the end of the month, just ping me when you do it so i won't completely forget

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2019 at 2:57 PM, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

*clears ear out* what?

I draw stick figures exclusively.

well.. are they stick draconequi figures?

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my last minute entry.

This creature has the first-half of a pony and the second-half of a griffon, plus a dragon's tail.

image.png.11ff4b5f43ad25dfb76c1f8258c4ebdb.png

(Yeah I know, it's terrible and I suck at drawing :()

Edited by ILoveRara
  • Brohoof 6

Here's my Draconequus's design! She's half-Kirin, snake, and Siren. 

photomania-cb283b056604953efd83c19af2cb43b6.thumb.jpg.aa4f7a4738278fc17cb8945675dad657.jpg

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 3

Nothing more chaotic than last minute submissions and I thought I'd present @Discord with a creature worthy of the such chaos:

This is the Contriversiquus spreading and feeding on chaos all over the fandom :orly:

controversiquus.thumb.jpg.964cd1dd085fcb9432601518d26a1713.jpg

Marvel in its beauty and the parts it makes up for no specific reason :lie:

Edited by KH7672
  • Brohoof 1

and now this session comes to an end, thank you all for your wonderful creations with a sprinkle of chaos, if someone has a late entry and still wants to submit it, just let me know and i'll see what i can do

• This topic was unfeatured and locked