Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Massive MLPF Smile Song Collaboration

Jeric

20 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

@Jeric Well, my hotel for Bronycon is booked. There's still a planned MLPF collab thing going on there for this, right? So BC attendees can record at the MLPF party... thingy?

That ultimately depends on how hard the next round of radiation therapy hits me. I certainly hope so.

On 4/6/2019 at 5:09 PM, Jeric said:

I'm closing this on July 1. I'll be cleaning up the audio files as I go. Release of this will be in August. 

Just a reminder 

• Brohoof 1

I'll need to get cracking on this soon. I just need to ensure that I'm the only one in the house, to save myself much embarrassment.

In a pinch since I’ll be editing this you could probably still shoot out a recording. I just want to start 7/1

1 minute ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

@Jeric, once this is all together, how's it gonna be posted?

Here, on our official YouTube channel possibly. You won’t miss it when it’s posted 

• Brohoof 1

Being the intellectual that I am,  I waited until the very last minute to do this. Anyways, I sent in the my recording of the song in full. The results are quite "interesting", though hopefully it's decent enough to not make ears bleed.

• Brohoof 1

Cutting it a little close, but sent mine in. Didn't have time to clean-up or re-do, so some bits might be a bit "oh whups, there's no pause here".

Is it too late for me to join, I joined MLPF today. I love music so this sounds amazing but I'm just late. I can play bass too and found myself coming up with a bassline I could put forward aswell as an attempt at singing. Ill listen to the original bassline when i find my headphones to see if theres any point.

Just barley remembered this was a thing. And that it was ending today. 

Didn't have enough time to upload anything fresh so I resent my scratchy death metal vocals from the last time we tried this. 

But hey, at least I got to play my part. 

• Brohoof 1