Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spin-off of G4?

CastletonSnob

9 hours ago, VG_Addict said:

How likely do you think a spin-off of G4 is?

I'd say extremely likely, since  it already exists.  "Equestria Girls".

9 hours ago, VG_Addict said:

Laverne and Shirley-style show starring Starlight and Trixie.

Neither are stupid enough to be in a Laverne and Shirley type show.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

A spinoff that takes place 20 years into Equestria's future! But it would be a special though. It would be about how the Mane Six have broken apart of the years since they all have their own lives now, but a new threat comes and the Mane Six have to reunite! :D 

10 hours ago, VG_Addict said:

How likely do you think a spin-off of G4 is? I'd love to see a spin-off starring the Student Six, or a Laverne and Shirley-style show starring Starlight and Trixie.

Both of those are great but can Starlight be a main character in the student 6 series to please?

4 hours ago, FlareGun45 said:

A spinoff that takes place 20 years into Equestria's future! But it would be a special though. It would be about how the Mane Six have broken apart of the years since they all have their own lives now, but a new threat comes and the Mane Six have to reunite! :D

I see more likely for the special to be many more years in the future, with Twi governing and the rest of the Mane 6 having passed away. Unlikely, but I’d love if that causes another All Grown Up!

Allgrownuplogo.png

Well, EG is a spin off so the show has one already and I highly doubt there will be another. But if it did, then I hope it will focus on stalight or some other famous secondary character. Or a spin off set in future following the cmc or something is interesting too.

Trixie, Starlight, and Sunburst in a mutant- and robot-filled sci-fi world where nanotechnology turned them far stronger than their FiM selves. This would be the closest we'd ever get to a Mega Man X TV series.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I would love to see a Pinkie Pie spin-off with much less to almost no Fluttershy in it, just to make things a lot easier for Libman.

Edited by FirePuppy

I’d like to see a spin-off series that stars the other characters in the show. Like having a Vinyl and Fluttershy episode, or an Octavia and Rarity episode. It would be unique and offer some new interactions.

• Brohoof 1