Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which way does your fan spin?

DubWolf

Fan spin  

23 users have voted

1. 1. Which direction?

• Counter clockwise
    • Clockwise

From the perspective of 99.999% of people, mine spins counter clockwise, it's above me of course :wacko: .

The other 0.001% is the unlucky fly that flies above the fan; it appears clockwise to him :P .

16 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

11 people are having in-depth conversations about which way their fan spins 

Let that sink in for a moment...............

To answer this threads question, I have no idea which way my fan spins as long as it cools my room down in the summertime  

a0c.png

I wouldn’t say in depth, but people are nonetheless thinking about it :wacko: .

• Brohoof 2

Mine goes counter-clockwise. I'm not talking about a ceiling fan. I mean my bedside portable fan I use for white noise when I sleep. I have a ceiling fan in the living room and I think it goes counter-clockwise too, unless I have an out-of-body experience and view it from above. :confused: 

• 9 months later...

Why do fans spin a different direction depending on the season :wacko: ? Like do the blades twist, or are they supposed to make the ceiling cold and the ground warmer in the winter :P ?

Edited by WWolf

• 5 months later...

My ceiling fan has been broken for years. I don’t even remember the last time I even used it. :P

My box floor fan though, I believe it spins...counter clockwise? I think....not 100% though cause I never pay attention. 

My ceiling fan decides which direction it wants to spin. Right now it's counterclockwise, but yesterday it was clockwise before it decided to switch.

• 6 months later...