Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

May the 4th Be With You

Jedishy

(edited)

I once convinced a Sith to take light side teachings :mlp_ooh:Here take it, the knowledge over your enemy makes you stronger.

Edited by R.D.Dash
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Brony_2A said:

Very good. Lesson 2: "Something something something Dark Side." And sound sinister when you say it. Example. "I was sitting in the shade but the sun has moved so I need to move to the Dark Side."

I don't live in darkness, the darkness lives in me!

Y1i3iD.gif

There's no need to join in the dark side!

1391314958.gif&key=51043fc70ee062498a73d

Edited by TBD-66
  • Brohoof 1

So I went on Star Tours at Disneyland four times in a row. In the background of one of the opening Han Solo try to escape some Imperial Stormtroopers and if you pay attention he shot first

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, TBD-66 said:

No updates so far, I'm guessing @Sithshy and @Lord Valtasar has fought to the death in order to bring balance to the world *Sipping Slurpee :sealed:

burned his books, lightning has
operating in secret, i will be
until passed, his rage is

18 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

burned his books, lightning has
operating in secret, i will be
until passed, his rage is

nice-suit-vader.jpg.01fa600ff1ecbd7d4353bf1a830a98d6.jpg

• Brohoof 1

132768495_NewCanvas.thumb.png.0a916f858a8e63cbbc5e2b1a5129b976.png 
"uhm, my droid is badly damaged so i don't know how much time i have for this transmission, i'm glad to say the preperations are almost complete for, ehm.. our secret mission, what we're trying to do is very dangerous and hasn't been done since ancient times, thank you all for your help may the force be with.." *recording ends abruptly*

• Brohoof 5

On 5/17/2019 at 12:16 AM, Fluttershy said:

132768495_NewCanvas.thumb.png.0a916f858a8e63cbbc5e2b1a5129b976.png 
"uhm, my droid is badly damaged so i don't know how much time i have for this transmission, i'm glad to say the preperations are almost complete for, ehm.. our secret mission, what we're trying to do is very dangerous and hasn't been done since ancient times, thank you all for your help may the force be with.." *recording ends abruptly*

so my reward will have wait huh? Well very then but the knowledge I possessed of

Spoiler

this “secret weapon” to stop Sithshy

will be put up to the highest bidder. Time is the essence Fluttershy. Then again The bounty on Sithshy, is too great to ignore I’ve heard.. let’s see if I can kill two birds with one stone. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

* Jedishy appears looking exhausted and worn down * 

The ritual to return me to the light was not an easy one. Tython is a rough place at the best of times. 

• Brohoof 2

I have spoken with Fluttershy and she has a gift for those that helped my return to the light. You have until midnight to ensure you get your responses to her if you have not already done so. 

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Jedishy said:

* Jedishy appears looking exhausted and worn down * 

The ritual to return me to the light was not an easy one. Tython is a rough place at the best of times. 

Those pesky Flesh Raiders must have invaded the temple again:grin:

As part of my return to the light I have fixed the awards for this part of the event. If I missed anyone let me know. 

May the Force and Friendship be with you. Always.