Where Are You?

pondus30

United States of America, I'm basically in one of the 50 states known as New York. I would really want to be anywhere else minus North Korea, but still a decent country.

• Brohoof 2

I was born and raised in the US, specifically Southern California. I may hate my government but I do care about my country, want things to get better so I am doing my part by raising hell.

• Brohoof 1

I'm British. From Leicester, England :3

As much as I love the UK though, I'd rather be in the US or Canada... Or maybe Japan.

You lucky Canadian!

That's so cool I've always wanted to go to England or around that general area Ive only traveled across seas to go to Ireland but the problem is I don't travel well.... I like living in Canada but I wished I lived in British Colombia or like Alberta rather than one of the largest city's in North America and one of the worst for traffic . Lol

• Brohoof 2

American, living in Japan.

I'll go back soon enough, but I'm enjoying my time at the moment.  Got to meet like, 10 firefighters and doctors today, not by choice.

• Brohoof 3

I'm about as far south as you can go without getting stuck on a penguin filled glacier.
G'day from Australia(one i). I'm still boggled as to how foreigners seem to put an extra i in Australia.(Lookin' at you, GAMER P0N3) :3

• Brohoof 1

I live in What.

United States, Texas specifically. Like some of the others here have stated about Texas, 'it sucks here'. Edited by Durandal
  • Brohoof 1

Am I the only one who thinks that we already had a thread like this? Anyhow:

Germany it is, nothing more to say. Surely I could amplify this more, but I can't seem to find a appropriately reason to do this :).

Oo Germany I have family there I've always wanted to go to Germany I'm getting better at my german :D is it nice there? Do u like it there?

America right on the Canadian border close to Toronto, so with full confidence i say "Go Sabres" and i dont have to go in your country to drink your coffee i gots the Timmy Ho's here

Us in Western New York it's like our own country though

I like my Timmy's, Canada is proud of their Tim Hortons :) thou I rlly like Starbucks too. It would be nice to live in the niagra region or somewhere close to the border on my side cuz then I could go in and out when ever I wanted to, I would definitely go back and fourth for shopping !!

• Brohoof 2

I like my Timmy's, Canada is proud of their Tim Hortons :) thou I rlly like Starbucks too. It would be nice to live in the niagra region or somewhere close to the border on my side cuz then I could go in and out when ever I wanted to, I would definitely go back and fourth for shopping !!

Yeah i know Canadians love their timmy's I do maintainace for a lot of em, matter of fact i just fixed a hot capp machine today, and you gotta watch out for Niagara I swaer there is something in the water there everyone is crazy, a local radio show reads the Niagara Falls Police blotter every week man them stories are funny

• Brohoof 1

I am from that one land, in which it is constantly snowing, where we live in igloos and ride moose! I am Canadian!

Seriously though, I like it here, great place to be raised!

Haha yup gotta love Canada lol never been to the northwest or Yukon thou where u actually might see an igloo but snow wise it is just everywhere.... D:

Oo Germany I have family there I've always wanted to go to Germany I'm getting better at my german :D is it nice there? Do u like it there?

Well, it sure is nice where I live: No natural disasters, clean drinking water, the rate of thefts is pretty low, etc.The only downside is that there aren't that much bronies around here (at least I haven't seen any by now) :I. In general it's a likely, quiet area around here, but I can't speak for the entire country :lol:.

I didn't know there were this many UK bronys around. x)

I live in Ipswich, in Suffolk. Its very lonely here. :C There is like no-one in Ipswich. Especially Brony wise. D: 

• Brohoof 2

Haha yup gotta love Canada lol never been to the northwest or Yukon thou where u actually might see an igloo but snow wise it is just everywhere.... D:

I am from British Columbia, it's so beautiful here, with all the scenery! I haven't been to the Yukon either, seems interesting though. xP

Yeah i know Canadians love their timmy's I do maintainace for a lot of em, matter of fact i just fixed a hot capp machine today, and you gotta watch out for Niagara I swaer there is something in the water there everyone is crazy, a local radio show reads the Niagara Falls Police blotter every week man them stories are funny

Haha well there might just be something in the water at Niagara cuz there is definitely something bad in the water in Lake Ontario if you ever go swiming in there you have a chance of getting rlly sick and my god the levels of E. coli and pollution ugh.... Gross

I am from British Columbia, it's so beautiful here, with all the scenery! I haven't been to the Yukon either, seems interesting though. xP

Ooo I've always wanted to live in BC it's soooo pretty I know someone who lives there I think on an island called salt spring. For me it would be to cold to vist Yukon I mean polar bears live there it has to be like more then -20 degrees or somthin

I live in the US.  I really like the US, but I absolutly hate the people running it.  They don't know how to do anything!   Indiana is a boring state, but at least we have Indiana Beach and Holiday World. 

• Brohoof 1

Both of my parents are from different countries, and they moved around a lot before I was born. I popped out in Israel, then we moved between there and England every year or two until I was 8 because who the fuck needs friends. :catface:

I've lived in England on a permanent basis for 13 years now.

img-1738640-1-like-a-sir-065.png

Aww that sucks I hate moving around and it sucks that you were younger :( why did u guys keep moving back and fourth if u don't mind mme asking :)

Well, it sure is nice where I live: No natural disasters, clean drinking water, the rate of thefts is pretty low, etc.The only downside is that there aren't that much bronies around here (at least I haven't seen any by now) :I. In general it's a likely, quiet area around here, but I can't speak for the entire country :lol:.

Haha I guess that's true but I'm sure there is at least one other brony In all of Germany heehe but it sucks no one near u is :( Germany seems like a good country thou ^^

"From" is such a broad term :P

My family is from Pakistan, but I was born in Germany. For my youngest years I was all around Europe (so I don't remember it). For the rest of my life I was raised ALL BUCKING OVER in the United States. And right now, I'm speaking to you from Belgium.

So what country am I from? Well, I have no idea XD

Edited by AnonyPoni
  • Brohoof 2

"From" is such a broad term :P

My family is from Pakistan, but I was born in Germany. For my youngest years I was all around Europe (so I don't remember it). For the rest of my life I was raised in the United States. And right now, I'm speaking to you from Belgium.

So what country am I from? Well, I have no idea XD

Ya I guess I should of used a more simpler term then "from" but I see u have been all over so idk what to say....lol XD if u ever come to Canada please bring me some chocolate from Belgium :D just kidding!

• Brohoof 1

After reading all the responses, I can safely say that I am the only other Torontonian here, sweet. Although I don't really live in Toronto itself, I still live in the GTA, Newmarket (Go York Region, Yay!). For everypony not from the area, Newmarket is about an hour north of Toronto. 

Edited by GaleClout