Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should G5 Rainbow Dash be a thief or a royal guard cadet

heavens-champion

Should G5 Rainbow Dash be a thief or royal guard cadet?  

16 users have voted

1. 1. Should G5 Rainbow Dash be a thief or a royal guard cadet?

• Thief
    • Royal Guard Cadet
    • Other

I went with royal guard cadet. The Wonderbolt training is already an homage to military training, so I'm sure it would be right up her alley. Not to mention it would make for a more feasible choice than a thief for a character that should be a good role model for children. 

• Brohoof 2

I'll take either, but I'd rather a Royal Guard, it could be similar enough that it could be seen as a spiritual successor to her Wonderbolts arc maybe they'll actually do it good this time

Yes I'm still salty

I smile at the thought of Rainbow Dash being in such a high position of honor, while still giving her a chance to flex as she pleases. :wub: Hooves down, make her a royal guard!

I cannot picture Rainbow Dash being anything other than a protagonist so a thief is out of the question. A guard doesn’t sound right to me either... I just can’t see her doing that. She doesn’t strike me as the military type. My vote is for other!

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...
On 6/16/2019 at 1:28 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

I chose a thief because Rainbow Dash kinda reminds me of Flynn Rider from "Tangled", sometimes. 

Yea, why not! A thief is better than a G3 Rainbow Dash! Well, and Royal Guard Cadet sounds rather boring to write stories about. Thieves are more interesting to tell stories around.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...